Who was Hillary Clintons running mate in the 2008 presidential elections? Also, my sister's name is Rachel, so the name Rachel reminds me way more of my sister than my grandmother! is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Meaning of Regina name, name definition, origin of Regina name, popularity and history of Regina, name meaning in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Probably not much as it means "(female) ruler" in Latin. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Witty , High ability of Persuasion , Succeed in business , Helpful , Hardworking , Excited. It was in use as a Christian name from early times, and was borne by a 2nd-century saint. This is because of the absence of the melanin tissue during birth. What does Regina mean in Hebrew? Top Answer. Send us will publish it for you. List of American baby names, American babies names, American baby names and meanings has been compiled from various resources. © 2020 Imamother.com - All rights reserved. Maximum clear vision is up to 12 inches. Our research results for the name of REGINA hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. . Discover What Your Name Means In Biblical Hebrew Find out what your name means in Biblical Hebrew: Your Name has Been Around Longer Than You Think AND It Reveals the TRUE YOU! A city in Canada bears this name, in honour of Romeo Washingtonia. How much will a midwifery schooling cost? Wiki User Answered . If you are Ashkenazic, AFAIK the real minhag of naming for the deceased involves using the Jewish name. Send us will publish it for you. What does the name Regina mean in other origin if you know then please suggest. Now if you are confused as to what this means, is simply stating that new born babies are able to clearly see things that are close to them. 2 3 4. Is Regina name fit for baby name ? What is the interesting part of the story of why sinigang? is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Where is Martha Elliott Bill Elliott ex-wife today? What is the Numerology? socialize, debate, receive support, ask questions and much more. R : Persons feel things strongly and their rich, intense inner life emanates outwardE : Persons are freedom-loving, sensual and enthusiasticG : Persons are an intellectually active person with loads of drive and the ability to make things happenI : Persons are a compassionate person who feels things deeplyN : Persons are a "think outside the box" kind of person -- creative and originalA : Persons are their own person: ambitious and freethinking. What Does REGINA Mean and History? The word has the same meaning in Italian and Romanian. We wrote the NATO (Military) phonetic alphabet, U.S. States, Caountries for you; Hasn’t added the name of any famous person for REGINA. The name Regina having moon sign as Libra is represented by The Scales and considered as Cardinal . The Catalan form is borne by Yolandad'Hongria, a Catalan queen from the Middle Ages. Our research results for the name of Regina (Regina name meaning, Origin of Regina, Pronounced etc. ) Means "queen" in Latin (or Italian). , Polish The source of Yolanda. Your Hebrew Name Certificate will be delivered directly to your home, bound in a certificate folder for you to proudly display. (Note: English names which are not derived from Hebrew names are normally Venus is the Ruling Planet for the name Regina Regina King: Regina King (born January 15, 1971) is an American film and television actress. Send us will publish it for you. I'm leaning away from a name like Rochel in part b/c that doesn't really have any connection to my grandmother for me. This name the Latin Regina -queen, a feminine form of Rex (king), which has been in use since the Middle Ages. Users of this name Hardworking , High ability of Persuasion , Kind , Stubborn , Happy , Sensitive, R : Dreamer E : Logical G : Thoughtful I : Zany N : Helpful A : Helpful. , German Hasn’t added any information. Just wondering if anyone has creative ideas other than Malkah (maybe something more modern or Israeli-sounding)? Character Analysis of Regina : And ps to zaq who suggested Adira -- thanks but I already have one of those!! Further suggestion or detail on what is the meaning of name Regina. Learn to read Hebrew in 120 Minutes | Online Hebrew Dictionary, Read the Bible (Tanakh) -- in Hebrew | Please use this up to date list of American name as a reference to name your kid/child. Is there Regina name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Do you ever think i'll meet Jessie mACARTNY? Late Latin name meaning “queen”. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? 2011-12-02 13:27:51 2011-12-02 13:27:51. Yup, use … A is for Awesome, that’s what we think you are. English, Italian, Polish, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Lithuanian, Late Roman, Users of this name Joyous , Science enthusiast , Sensitive, introverted , Successful in Business Life , Perfectionist , Successful, smart, R : Successful in Business E : Calm, Quiet G : Trustworthy, Loyal I : Soft N : live life to the fullest A : Detection High. Most of the new born have blue eyes right after their birth. It was in use as a Christian name from early times, and was borne by a 2nd-century saint. Thanks for all the replies. According to some researches that is related to meaning of REGINA, Origin of REGINA and Gender of REGINA ,REGINA is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. The life after delivery,getting used to care about your newborn. Regina origin. She is notable for her Grammy award winning duet with Peabo Bryson, "A Whole New World". American N is for Nice, the way you are to me. What is the answer for level 23 on prove your logic? , Dutch This name is very popular in southern Poland. When a baby is of age lesser than six months, repeated things occur to him as the same things. , Portuguese It is also the name of a city in Saskatchewan, Canada. The name Regina is suitable for baby born in As a Hebrew speaker myself, I recognized the three letters as “hey, hey, ayin” — a combination of letters that does not mean anything in modern or biblical Hebrew. , Danish , Romanian Meaning of REGINA name , name definition, name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Late Latin name meaning “queen”. , Chinese History of name and famous personality with Regina will help to update our database and other website users. This information is developed to primarily serve as a reference. Acoording to vedic astrology , Rashi for the name Regina is It was likely the other way around. More about rank of Regina. Regina was one epithet of the Roman goddess Juno. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? After the age of six months, the baby starts understanding the same thing occurring again and again is different. What does servat Regina colorem mean? Hasn’t added any information. Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. Put this Hebrew name on your site or blog! My grandmother Regina's Hebrew name was Rochel Leah. represented below by Hebrew names with similar underlying meanings.). Imamother is a community of frum Jewish women, where you can come to relax, At times, they are dreaming and yawning etc. Hence they can only see close things properly. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Why not Malka Rachel? , Latin Reina means queen in Spanish, and is not a Hebrew name even though it's used in modern Israel. Definitely gives me context. Download a high resolution PDF of your Hebrew Name Certificate to print from your home computer. , Czechoslovakian The meaning of the name Regina. It was in use as a Christian name from early times, and was borne by a 2nd-century saint.In England it was used during the Middle Ages in honour of the Virgin Mary, and it was later revived in the 19th century.A city in … Back to top Ruchel Tue, Sep 27 2011, 6:32 am. My grandmother's name was also Regina and her hebrew name was Rivka. origin of REGINA name, Popularity of name, analysis , gender of REGINA, Acrostic Poem, Name Meaning, Name Characteristics other details; What Does REGINA Mean and History? Required fields are marked *. Please suggest meaning of name Regina in other country, history of name and famous personality with name Regina or you like to put your any comment/suggestion on this name for other visitors. Regina is a Late Latin feminine name meaning queen from the Latin, Italian and Romanian word meaning the same. My grandmother is called Rivka and called herself Regina, my great aunt was also called regina, her hebrew name was also rivka. A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. Your email address will not be published. Other name options, having Libra moon sign are name starting with : The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Regina: Regina is a Late Latin feminine name meaning “queen” from the Latin. R : 18 E : 5 G : 7 I : 9 N : 14 A : 1, Regina Numerology Analysis;Curious , Strong , Soft , Discreet , Proud , Successful in Business. © 2019 Themeaningofname.com Name Meaning, Baby Names, Meaning and Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names. Famous People and fact Named Regina. , Finnish Just wondering if anyone can come up with anything other than Malkah. Where Will You Be Bringing our Kid's to Hang Out? In most parts of the world, baby name origins have a clear-cut history, track record and rationale. R is for Relaxed, the way I feel when I am with you. Swati nakshatra, Swati Nakshatra: "Su-Ati (sanskrit) Very good" name of Arcturus. Copyright © 2004-2020 My-Hebrew-Name.com, All Rights Reserved. Love Life of Regina : 176216 numbers of people were named Regina so far in last 100 years. , Spanish Would you like to add Celebrities. From the Latin regina, meaning “queen” or “lady”. Tula Normally, people with the name Regina have an attractive personality. The name Regina has Air element. Analysis, gender of Regina, acrostic poem about Regina other details; What Does Regina Mean and History? R : 18 E : 5 G : 7 I : 9 N : 14 A : 1, REGINA Numerology Analysis; Witty , High ability of Persuasion , Succeed in business , Helpful , Hardworking , Excited. Online Hebrew Classes | Conversational Hebrew. All Rights Reserved. Our research results for the name of Regina (Regina name meaning, Origin of Regina, Pronounced etc. ) How long will the footprints on the moon last? This vast database of American names has been compiled from various references and suggestions provided by our web site users and resources partners. My Hebrew Name: Regina in Hebrew (Note: English names which are not derived from Hebrew names are normally represented below by Hebrew names with similar underlying meanings.) , Italian E is for Energy, you’re passionate and alive, G is for Graceful, with everything you do, I is for Inspirational, your affect on others. How many eligible voters are registered to vote in the United States? Send us will publish it for you. REGINA Name Meaning and History. , British She was as secular as the come, and though someone mentioned that her secular name may have been chosen randomly to go with her Jewish name, I highly doubt that.