Menu: Endless portions of black garlic clam chowder, salad, cornbread, corn on the cob, whipped potatoes, roasted chicken, and pumpkin spice cream puffs, plus one dozen littleneck clams with butter and broth. Clambake c27963x1 2020-09-14T12:17:36-04:00. Overall it was a good experience. Fisher's Cafe & Pub      Laughter is Brightest Where Food is Best! Menu: First Course - Homemade clam chowder. Only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because the maitre was a bit more…” more, “I always check the reviews and sometimes skeptical... this was one of those occasions. Contact; Dine With Us; Clambake. From the grilled swordfish to the clambake for two (highly” more, “Easy online ordering for clambake to go, picked up in Pawtucket and got some cooking tips (first timer). January 8, 2015. Join the Cleveland Scene Press Club. Stop in at 1970 W Market St. Standard carrier rates are applied according to users' wireless plan. Find the South Side at 2207 W. 11th Street, Tremont, (216) 937-2288. See our Privacy Policy. Can't wait to go back for more!” more, “Thank you, Yelpers! See All. Seafood, Soup. Gallery. We offer a number of party platter options that include Hummus and Salad and entree options like mini gyros and meat by … PARTY with Niko’s. Simply click on the The Clam Bake location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. This 1929 Chagrin Falls Cottage is an Exact Replica of a Home in England the Owners Loved. Bakes Include: Clam Broth, Clam Chowder, Sweet Corn, Baked or Sweet Potato. Logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. We know better for next time” more, “, no hint of sherry, and it was peppery. Menu: 1/2 chicken, 1 dozen clams, potatoes, coleslaw, corn, clam chowder and a roll. When: October 24 - 26, Friday starting at 3 p.m., Saturday & Sunday starting at 11 a.m. Find Winks at 25800 Central Pkwy and at (216)454-0380. The "holly crab" seasoning is tasty but medium spicy level was not very spicy. Let Niko’s help make your next event absolutely unforgettable. Boothbay Harbor Hotels with Smoking Rooms, Hotels near Opera House at Boothbay Harbor, Hotels near Boothbay Region Historical Society Museum, Hotels near Booth Bay Region Art Foundation, Restaurants near Bayside Inn Bed and Breakfast, Restaurants near Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast, Restaurants near Greenleaf Inn at Boothbay Harbor, Restaurants near Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront, Restaurants near Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront, Restaurants near Boothbay Harbor Oceanside Golf Resort, Restaurants near Sail Muscongus Day Tours, Restaurants near Cap'n Fish's Audubon Puffin & Scenic Cruises, Restaurants near Cabbage Island Clambakes, Restaurants near Brown's Wharf Restaurant, Restaurants near The Thistle Inn Restaurant, “Great Food and New Friends Can't Wait to go Back!”, The Deck Bar & Grill Restaurant - Linekin Bay Resort, Boathouse Bistro Tapas Lounge & Restaurant. Reservations suggested by calling (330) 867-2555. Zoom in to see updated info. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. The lobster itself was mediocre. The gentleman who gave me my order seemed as excited as I was about my meal to come! Top notch stuff. SATURDAY: 8am - 10pm, SUNDAY: 8am - 9pm. The clambake came w/ mussels in addition to clams, and that wasn't stated on the menu. When: Monday - Saturday after 5 p.m. and Sunday after 4 p.m. The oyster were incredible fresh and flavorful and they had a great” more, “Clambakes of Massachusetts catered a 'big number' birthday for me in an Air BnB rental outside Boston and it was fabulous. I think our waiter tried really hard and talked a lot. Ton of food, great value.” more, “The Alaskian King Crab legs made our little clambake absolutely perfect this past weekend. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. There will also be a cash bar with $2 beer specials. Seafood restaurants,Crabs & crab houses Steaks & Chops Cuisine,Seafood Cuisine,American Cuisine,Vegetarian Cuisine,Heart Healthy Cuisine. Visit them at 8960 Wilcox Dr., Twinsburg, (330) 486-2583. strip steak ($23.49) Extra clams are $7.00. This service is free of charge and is for US calls or text messages only. Reservations required by calling (216) 961-7087 or stopping in at 2644 W 41st Street. Find Stone Mad Pub at 1306 West 65th St., (216) 281-6500. Fisher's Cafe & Pub Laughter is Brightest Where Food is Best! 3.8 overall rating across 3 reviews . Great seafood, great service, clambakes done right. Combinations include Live Lobster, King Crab, Lobster Tails as well as our restaurant quality Sirloin and Strip bakes. Yellowbook recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy. more. Maine lobster, and pumpkin bread pudding. Auto Services. For the best summer clambakes, we cater fun clambakes with our signature steamed clams with melted butter, grilled meats and hand made sandwiches. Third Course - Choice of: Bruno’s special roasted ½ chicken ($22.00) or a perfectly grilled steak ($30.00), as well as sweet corn on the cob, baked sweet potato, homemade white clam pasta. It is much different from the sticky rice that I usually…” more. Suite 4100, © Fisher's Cafe & Pub  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Website written, conceived and performed by Halo Creatives. January 17, 2015. A clambake dinner option will be available at the Carrie Cerino’s restaurant every Friday and Sunday evening until the end of October. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Cleveland, Cancel. Clam Bake restaurant in Fort Myers, Florida. It's their signature clambake with a kick. All parts of this site Copyright © 2020 Cleveland Scene. 54 Commercial St (between Kaler's and the Tug Boat). Log In. “Clambakes of Massachusetts catered a 'big number' birthday for me in an Air BnB rental outside Boston and it was fabulous. Tickets must be purchased by Oct. 16. 3. By Jason Beudert |  Wild Fusion. Restaurant Menu; Specials; About. Menu: One dozen clams, choice of chicken or steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, and clam chowder. Lobsterbake - 1 and 1/4 lobster, eight clams, corn, potatoes, and bread. View the Clambake Restaurant menu, read Clambake Restaurant reviews, and get Clambake Restaurant … Planning a Corporate Event or Family Outing? Policies. Kevin was so helpful and nice - he answered everything promptly, but without undue fuss, was flexible” more Trying to find a The Clam Bake? Restaurants. Find Grumpy’s at 2621 W 14th Street, Tremont, and at (216) 241-5025. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. “I went there with a group of 8 people on Saturday for my birthday. All bakes come with: Choice of baked potato or sweet potato, cup of New England clam chowder, one dozen clams, corn on the cob, and garlic bread. The clams were sandy and there was no clam broth to rinse them in. What a great dinner! Fresh seafood from oyster to lobsters, and just about any type of fish and with todays economy I find the prices very reasonable. Cost: $25.00 Clambake / $35.00 Lobsterbake. Do it yourself at” more. “I'm tired of paying crack prices for clambakes these days. HACCP-certified and fully insured. Website; Quick Info. Clambakes, Etc. Map updates are paused. This time I try their Kwa Kwa Bao and it's so weird but interesting. Write a Review. Sign Up. OH 71 Atlantic Ave On the Boothbay fish pier. The Fairview Tavern. lobster tails($29.29). Flavorful and spicy, fresh lobster and crawfish. Menu: Clambake – One dozen steamed clams or lobster tail, half a grilled organic chicken, Ohio sweet corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, cup of Manhattan clam chowder. Send Email Seafood restaurants. Home Services. Find a Clambake Restaurant near you or see all Clambake Restaurant locations. more. Dozen steamed clams (an additional $7 with your lobsterbake or entrée order). Clambakes return to Fisher's Cafe & Pub in Peninsula! Lobsterbake - 1.5 pound Maine lobster, Ohio sweet corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, cup of Manhattan clam chowder. I would highly recomend constitution seafood to anyone looking for the freshest seafood.…” more, “ the King crab legs at least from what we could see at the other tables. Fisher's Cafe & Pub features our Lobster Dinner for only $15.99 every Wednesday Night at 5pm, CLAMS & 1/4 lb. Because No News is Bad News. 303) 330-657-2651 . Pike Place Chowder . by Jason Beudert; Oct 10, 2014; Additional Slideshows. Yelp. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hello everyone, We got 1 solid lobster, 1 piece of chorizo, 1 hard boiled egg, 6 mussels, and 6 steamers. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the The Clam Bake locations. 12 Things to Do in Cleveland When You're Bored and It's Cold and Snowy, 31 Vintage Photos of Kids Growing Up in Cleveland, 16 Photos of the Tragically Hip Performing at House of Blues, 10 Cleveland Clambakes to Hit this Season. © Fisher's Cafe & Pub  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Website written, conceived and performed by. The walk from the hotel to the restaurant was not the prettiest of sites and when we got the…” more, “ and there was a decent wait but we got a table pretty quickly. of clams, mesquite chicken, mashed sweet potatoes, southwest corn, and homemade bread (substitute an eight-ounce steak for $3.99). Steaks & Chops Cuisine,Seafood Cuisine,American Cuisine,Vegetarian Cuisine,Heart Healthy Cuisine. 3815 Center Rd. We got the Bootleg Special with the Bootleg special sauce at the Bootleg. Personally I” more, “Best Cajun style clambake in all of Boston. LOBSTER*... $34.99 We'll be searching for somewhere new for next time” more, “Constitution seafood as named has to be the greatest seafood supplier in southie. Clambake catering companies for a wedding? one dozen clams ($22.29), BBQ half chicken($18.29), or twin 4.5 oz. I'm…. Chef Comella’s Clambakes are offered in Original, Specialty or Combination bakes. Additional dozen clams, $9; a 6-ounce tenderloin, $10. Catering Local New England Clambakes Since 1976. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. More. Second Course – One dozen middle neck clams. Near Me; Clam Chowder; Best Clam Chowder Near Me. Slideshows » News, Blogs, When: Every Friday and Saturday night in October, Menu: One dozen clams, field greens salad, corn on the cob, redskin potatoes, 1 & 1/4 lb.