That is an upgrade from Greyhound travel. Please get in touch, we have a dedicated team that is in charge of the quality of Rider Express mapping on Busbud. Those routes will also go through Saskatoon, he said. There are no meals or snacks offered on Rider Express buses. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of an Engelheim chartered bus from Saskatoon to Regina and back! We ask you to keep your comments relevant and respectful. Remember to always hold the railing when going to the toilet in a moving vehicle. Couldnt find station and felt very rushed. Your bus schedule does not leave on time or get to destination on time. “It wouldn’t make sense for us,” he said. Affordable Rides, owned and operated by Tania and Andre Cespedes, is starting out small, offering passenger service between Saskatoon and Regina and dropping off and picking up in communities like Chamberlain, Dundurn and Davidson along the way. “We are hoping to get two more big buses that we will add to (the) Regina-Edmonton, Edmonton to Regina (routes),” said Firat. It was also a little difficult for my ride home to locate the drop off location by GPS. And despite little profit being made, Rider Express has expanded since it began operations a little more than two years ago. Buses traveling between Regina and Lloydminster leave from Regina International Airport or 11th Ave and arrive at Lloydminster, Days Inn, 50 Ave. His new business, Affordable Rides, intends to utilize the bus to transport people to and from Saskatoon. But one big difference between the two companies will remain even if prices align. We recommend that you bring some snacks and drinks in a reusable water bottle for your bus trip. Unfortunately, your pets are not allowed on the bus or in the hold of the bus. Rider Express owner Firat Uray says come March 1, when Affordable Rides is set to begin operations, he will match those prices for routes between Saskatoon and Regina… You'll be able to see which amenities are available for each individual departure when you purchase your Rider Express bus tickets online. Seniors and children can expect to pay $40 including tax for a return trip and adults and unaccompanied children will be charged $45 including tax. Children must be accompanied by an adult. New prices, old routes: How transport companies are faring with new passenger service, A year after the last ride, STC enthusiasts still miss the bus. So accommodating staff and warmth drivers. 10K likes. Coronavirus (COVID-19): get the latest travel updates. If you find a suitable trip, you can go ahead and get your Rider Express ticket from us. Busbud is proud to partner with Rider Express and to offer Rider Express services to travelers all over the world. We have enabled email notifications—you will now receive an email if you receive a reply to your comment, there is an update to a comment thread you follow or if a user you follow comments. The couple said they were inspired to start the business after hearing news story after news story in which residents called for more passenger services in Saskatchewan. Reasonable prices, There was a very bad vibration on the bus. User reviews from travelers who booked their tickets with Rider Express, The people waiting for the bus should get a form of protection from the weather, Efficient way to travel. Tickets cost $60 - $80 and the journey takes 2h 45m. If customers meet the bus in any community between Regina and Saskatoon, they will charge a flat fee of $30 instead of the full $40 or $45. This is a big factor with people that commute by bus. Rider Express is hoping the second time is the charm for its bus route between Regina and Calgary. This website uses cookies to personalize your content (including ads), and allows us to analyze our traffic. They dropped on wrong location. Rider Express’ 14-passenger buses currently running the Saskatchewan routes are not. “Ever since STC and Greyhound closed out, they have no means of transportation,” said Andre of those who rely on wheelchairs to get around. The bus driver was so friendly, the bus was very clean and it wasn’t busy at all. We encountered an issue signing you up. It rained a lot but I felt safe through the Coquihalla and I like the seat belt option. I did not feel safe standing there as I waited for my ride to the North of the city. Busbud is a bus search tool - we include Rider Express routes, schedules and prices in our searches along with many other bus companies. Passengers can book the Rider Express buses online for the major cities, and by phone for the smaller communities. Yes, there is WiFi on Rider Express buses! You can compare prices, amenities and times by searching for a route.