1,83,500. 54,864. Hyderabad ₹ 63,180 onwards . The motorcycle comes in three variants including kick-start with alloy wheels, self-start with alloy wheels and self-start with alloys and i3S. Hero HF Deluxe vs Hero Splendor Plus i3s - Which bike should you buy? 1,76,500 Hero Splendor Price in Nepal (iSmart i3S – New): Rs. The price of the Hero Splendor Plus i3s begins from Rs 64,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). It delivers better mileage that 95% of commuters. Splendor Plus i3s mileage details. Know more about Hero Splendor Plus 2020 i3s - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive The ex-showroom price of the Hero Splendor Plus in New Delhi starts at ₹ 60,960 and goes up to ₹ 64,470 for the fully-loaded model. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Check out the ZigWheels EMI calculator to find the best car finance for Hero Splendor Plus or calculate loan interest rate and equated monthly instalments(EMI) by entering the amount of car loan that you wish to take. 1,756 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months for a loan amount of Rs. deducted from the loan amount disbursed to the dealer. For more, please visit the nearest authorized, Sir it not possible you will splendor plus ka engin is not avalable, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 Colours: This variant is available in 7 colours: Black With Purple,Black With Silver,Black With Sport Red,Heavy Grey With Green,Black and Accent in Bettle Red,Black and Accent in Bumble Bee Yellow,Black and Accent in Firefly Golden. Power on the Hero Splendor Plus BS6 comes from the 100 cc single-cylinder with fuel-injection and XSens technology that now develops 7.91 bhp at 8000 rpm and 8.05 Nm of peak torque at 6000 rpm. Ask your question from Splendor Plus owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Hero Splendor+ Gets A New Black And Accent Edition Variant, The exact information regarding the availability of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. The Hero Splendor Plus competes against the Bajaj CT 100 and the TVS Sport in the hotly contested commuter segment. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Bangalore ₹ 67,533 onwards . Chennai ₹ 63,026 onwards . We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized, It is avable in market as well as workshop, For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. (On-road + Processing fees + EMI - Loan amount). The Splendor Plus continues to be Hero Motocorp’s best-selling product. Your question has been submitted. Compare Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Ducati Monster 1200 to know which is better. Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Ducati Monster 1200, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, TVS Donates 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bengaluru Police, BharatBenz Expands Its Network With 10 New Touchpoints In Tier II Tier III Cities, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, price of the Hero Splendor Plus in New Delhi, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. Hero Splendor Plus EMI Calculator The calculated EMI for Hero Splendor Plus is Rs. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency. Delhi ₹ 62,700 onwards . Read Less, Thank you! Girnar Software Pvt. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Monster 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 is the top variant in the Splendor Plus lineup and is priced at Rs. Girnar Software Pvt. The bike is offered in three variants - Kick with alloy wheel, Self with alloy wheel and Self with alloy wheel with i3S. This is the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and therefore also having 46% shares in the market. Hero Splendor Price in Nepal (iSmart i3S): Rs. Mumbai ₹ 66,565 onwards . The calculated EMI for Hero Splendor Plus is Rs. The Splendor Plus i3s is available in six colour schemes, red, blue, silver, maroon, black with silver, and black with purple. Hero Motocop is the Indian motorcycles and scooters manufacturing company. 64,470 (ex-showroom, Delhi). On the other hand, Ducati Monster 1200 price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 20.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. As reported by Splendor Plus i3s owners, the real mileage of Hero Splendor Plus i3s is 63 kmpl. Find largest stock of genuine, good condition, well maintained second-hand Hero Splendor Plus i3s bikes for sale in Sonipat Ltd. Hero Splendor Plus now comes … Hero HF Deluxe vs Hero Splendor Plus i3s - Which bike should you buy? Detailed bikes comparison on Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Ducati Monster 1200; compare on-road price, performance & other features on bike comparison site. ₹ 24.73 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 64,990 and goes up to ₹ 67,190 for the fully-loaded model. All rights reserved. Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. Slipper And Self-servo Wet Multiplate Clutch With Hydraulic Control, Progressive Linkage With Sachs Fully Adjustable Monoshock, Aluminium Single-sided Swingarm, 12V- 35W / 35W - Halogen Bulb ( Multi-Reflector Type ), 12V - 35W / 35W - Halogen Bulb, Trapezoidal, MFR, 6-Spoke Cast Wheel: Light weight, easy to maintain, Asfs Advanced Swirl Flow Induction System, i3S Technology - Saves Fuel Every Time You Stop, Scintillating New Graphics & Aerodynamic Scoops, Stylish Tail Lamp: Adds to the overall good looks of the bike, Symmetric Head Lamp: Uniform visibility at night, KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function), KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System).