Cause if these lovers cross me, they're gonna end up seeing stars Romeo, O Romeo, wherefore you tryin' to flow, yo? On my stomach I shall lie, So you louts can lick my ass! 'Fore I teach her how we handle disrespect down in Texas Bonnie: I mean I'll let you go first, but damn sure I'm gettin' licks in. There's gonna be a tragedy Oh, I am killed, what irony is this? Are those the drapes or your clothes, bro? [Clyde] I'll handle this, darling. Do you quarrel, sir? The dismal state of your raps should be a federal offense Romeo and Juliet had met at a party at Gullet’s home and fell in love instantly. I'll stick this punk up from the front, I'll take this broad from behind Bonnie and Clyde: Sheathe yourself inside my heart, and like the beat, I drop…. I'm sick of them! The only insult you have thrust upon me is thine stench Thus, with a dis, I die…, [J] Oops, never mind. My flesh was merely grazed. I hear you're good with a wrench The dismal state of your raps should be a federal offense! Persuade my breath to stop! No, no, my Romeo will beat your beau in contest blow for blow [B] Make you ache like your balls on the balcony! [Bonnie] I mean, I'll let you go first, but damn sure I'm gettin' licks in. ( oooh ) BONNIE AND CLYDE! [J] No, no, my Romeo will beat your beau in contest blow for blow. I'll handle this, darling, I'm known to fire off some BAR's Romeo, O Romeo, wherefore you tryin' to flow, yo? Just Bonnie and- ( gunshots ) EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! The only insult you have thrust upon me is thine stench! . [C] Woulda done that boy some good to just wait a couple seconds. I will protect thine honor from these dust bowl dildos! Where's Romeo? The only insult you have thrust upon me is thine stench! There's poison on your face! Sadie Sparks - Intro (Português do Brasil/Brazilian Portuguese), Emily Dickinson - She slept beneath a tree, William Wordsworth - The world is too much with us, Karina (Spain) - Concierto para Enamorados. You can't protect your best friend from some John Leguizamo My love, your face is beauty to behold And you there, wench with the neck of a chicken [Juliet] [Clyde] I'll handle this, darling. [B] Make you ache like your balls on the balcony! [Clyde] [J] (Haha!) Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde [Bonnie & Clyde] I'll handle this, darling. Sheath yourself inside my heart and like the beat I drop... My love, your face is beauty to behold A moment's break from your gaze is an eternity past You're not a true romance, you're just a conjugal visit And you there, wench with the neck of a chicken, You'll get an ass-rippin' worse than your boyfriend's in prison, You're not a true romance. So together, we shall both put these bitches on blast! Ho, shall I draw my long sword? Give Miss No Nights In Paris a reason to cry to her parents Make you ache like your balls on the balcony On this hissy-fittin' rich kid and this prepubescent vixen! Way to go! BEGIN! Give Miss No-Nights-in-Paris a reason to cry to her parents! On this hissy-fittin' rich kid and this prepubescent vixen! [B] It's kinda sad though, really, so young, to have just died. Übersetzungen von „Romeo and Juliet vs ...“. ROMEO & JULIET! On my stomach I shall lie, So you louts can lick my ass! [Clyde (Bonnie):] I'll handle this darling, I'm known to fire off some BAR's. How could you beat my man in some mano a mano? I'm known to fire off some BARs. Oops, nevermind, my flesh was merely grazed Bonnie and Clyde: Persuade my breath to stop! Why don't you twist upon these nuts? The relationships Romeo and Juliet and Bonnie and Clyde are similar with how started and how they ended. And pop a cap in the ass of the last Capulet heiress [Juliet] A moment's break from your gaze is an eternity past. [R] Do you quarrel, sir? Barrow Gang put their money where their mouth is Oh! If you, or the Lorax, wanna bust like we do Giv... [Jack the Ripper] Oi mate, pass the liquor, it's Jack the Ripper Jack the Rapper, following you way before the dawn of Twitter I'm a human trigger warning, ... Bonnie and Clyde: I'll handle this, darling, I'm known to fire off some BAR's Cause if these lovers cross me, they're gonna end up seeing stars I mean, I'll let y... [Shaka Zulu] Iwisa, meet Caesar, he's a commander Who thinks he can dance with Conan of the Savannah When I go hand to hand with you, I go hammer Knock of... [RoboCop] Freeze I suggest you use your right to remain silent Before I show your Gobot ass some Detroit violence I'm like an X-Wing commander cause I stay on... Zeus: How dare you challenge my immortal throne? Features Song Lyrics for Epic Rap Battles of History's Romeo & Juliet vs Bonnie & Clyde album. The lead role shot down by a failed actress…, [R] Then I shall kill myself! He will do upon thine dick what you hath done upon your toe! Uploaded by Denese Rendell. Translations of "Romeo and Juliet vs ...". Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. I'm the father of the gods, put your daddy on the phone. [Clyde] I'll handle this, darling. Barrow gang put their money where their mouth is Ho, shall I draw my long sword? Oh, but that's not even your real husband now, is it? Oh, happy dagger, pierce me true, persuade my breath to stop [Outro] So together we shall both put these b**hes on blast Woulda done that boy some good to just wait a couple seconds [B&C] Spit sick like a plague on both your houses! I'm sick of them! Oh! Cause if these lovers cross me, they're gonna end up seeing stars. Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde. VERSUS! Oop, nevermind, my flesh was merely grazed Give Miss No Nights In Paris a reason to cry to her parents [B] How could you beat my man in some mano a mano? Oh, but that's not even your real husband now, is it? Вот это я понимаю, наши ... You, guys, are talented beyond measure! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! He will do upon thine dick what you hath done upon your toe So you louts can lick my a**, thus with a diss, I die Epic Rap Battles of History Paroles de « Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde »: [Bonnie & Clyde] / I'll handle this, darling.