:9495542 Customer no.:003362199. *edit: ( So, I sent back the package, and was told I could get a refund. Digital & free: ROSE REVEAL compete against the latest competition. Wouldn’t refund shipping, because I’d received half the order. By chance, i entered my profile to look at the order and discovered that the delivery date is now the 26th of NOVEMBER!I understand the COVID19 situation but how can the delivery change from 6 weeks to 18 weeks in a week time?As you can imagine, given the very poor customer service, I'm still waiting for an explanation.Order no. The next I heard from them was 8th August when I received an automated invoice which stated delivery time ‘middle of September’, I was disappointed at this but accepted that perhaps in the current climate this was expected. The look of the REVEAL immediately communicates a sense of strength and elegance and it looks raring to go just standing there. ROSE hope to change that with the REVEAL, ushering in a new era of design! BMC Masterpiece Roadmachine road bike released – Exclusivity on two wheels. Great prices and really great service. Or some other funny stuff Rose clearly does not want to be disclosed. Completely poor and I can’t attach any photos here.I did email them to tech team.In spite of the bike’s beauty (it is a stunning piece) it’s not fit for purpose. Now i've been given a date with something like week 47 or 48. For me, delivery of the rose x six on time and impeccable service. The Pinion C12 gear box takes a little getting used to but this is more down to the fact that I've never used a grip shift before but within a few days its no problem at all. For better power transfer, the chainstays are constructed asymmetrically and similarly, the seat tube meets the bottom bracket off-centre to help optimise stiffness. I need order ref.7460299 cancelled as it has incorrect delivery address. I hope they will contact me and give me a real solution.Indeed on 10/1/2020 they contacted me, they told me that the carrier would tell me the date to pick up the bicycle. I contacted their support team but with my recent experience, I may not get feedback for a month with no point of escalation or accountability. : 003374147Order no. Our size 57 test bike had a relaxed stack-to-reach ratio of 1.53. Last month, I ordered a wheelset for my road bike. We buy these parts and label them with ROSE.If you have a problem, we will be happy to help you, but we will not be able to change a product that quickly.We ask for your understanding.Your ROSE Bikes team"Given that the fault was advised to Rose last year complete with photographs of the fault, I am not impressed. After going back and forth with DHL and USPS the package finally cleared Customs and was shipped to a regional USPS location. big mistake. Items have been in backorder. My overall experience of purchasing from Rose was positive. It took a bit over a week for it to process, which is ok, BUT they sent $12 less than what I paid. Don’t believe the negative-BRILLIANT SERVICE! To make sure not to miss our next issue, you can download our magazine app for free here and subscribe to our newsletter here. I ordered the product 2 months ago and I have not received my package yet. Really poor quality control and communication from customer services. In addition, the version I bought in the description clearly said "100mm of front travel can be converted to 120 mm for more fun of road!". Excellent crash policy, broke my frame by attaching a flimsy lock fixation to it, in the process of getting it replaced for 1/2 the price of the new frame plus something for the handy work. No replies to emails. Rosebikes customer service coud not solve the problem... Great experience, and decent delivery time, taking into account the problems with cargo services at the moment in the world. X-LITE CDX Disc – from £2,750.06 (SRAM Force) Backroad – from £1,907.04 (Shimano Ultegra) TEAM GF Four – from £1,820.32 (Shimano Ultegra/SRAM Force) I wouldn't get upset about it. I called on to Rose. not heard since. Ordered some items, payed in full. Kickstand with no fixings... at all, little more than a stick. With so much choice of bikes out there, you’d think their response would be good, right? It's been a week and I'm still waiting. Then I find out they they were never in stock, and were backordered, a fact not shown on their website. ROSE have done a great job and created a comfortable road bike for long days in the saddle. I'm waiting 2 weeks and my order still says 'awaiting stock'. Looking the part and great design language, which the REVEAL has masterfully achieved, are just one part of the equation. At the end of the day, it’s all about what the bike can deliver while riding. Dear Rose team,The customer service is really very poor. Zero communication or updates unless I reached out (except the receipt for payment), strung me along for almost 2 months and 2 broken promises of stock/shipping times that left me the option of a further 3.5 *month* wait for stock (current delivery time for same item) and little faith that my request for a refund would even be processed due to the previously slow and misleading responses, frankly. All these design decisions are focussed on improving power transfer from rider to bike. This was 10 days ago and I haven't received anything from them since.In the meantime, the shipping company responded the package entered the destination country with the tape patches already there, meaning the damage happened either before shipping, or in transit to my country, meaning they either sent it broken, or DHL messed it up during shipping. 5 months ago spoke snapped in my €1500 rose brand wheelset and i wanted to make sure i get it replaced correctly, as these wheels aren't cheap. COV-19 does not excuse everything. All rights reserved. Time for something new! The build quality and design is very good - I'm a very happy customer and would definitely use them again.Thank you Rose. On quick descents and through corners, the REVEAL shows its playful side. First, the product is supplied and branded by Rose, who are the supplier in every sense.Second, Rose have had many months to investigate the problem, and have clearly not taken any action to work with their suppliers to make improvements, or to carry out tests of their own. It’s all change at the rear end too. Really shocking customer service, will just buy from one of their competitors now. Officially the REVEAL has clearances for up to 30 mm tires. When I opened the box, I saw the trainer had a huge crack in the plastic case, and plastic pieces were all over the box, the protecting foam was completely destroyed.I quickly took photos, sent to Rose, they answered that I should first report the incident to the delivery company, get a claim number and forward it to them. 7474704 and please e-mail me a VAT invoice made out to the company as per my message at the time of placing my order, so that I can get the bike on the Cycle to Work Scheme in Ireland. ), but I did as they said nonetheless. Join the 381 people who’ve already contributed.