View cart for details. Round Serving Tray in Acacia Wood - 15.7 Inch Wooden Food, Tea & Coffee Serving Tray with Handle… 4.5 out of 5 stars with 11 reviews. – and that was to make it have the same functionality as a coffee table as well. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.204 total votes. The plant is actually artificial as the light in the room isn’t fantastic when Autumn comes around – so it’s a great way to still have some greenery in the scheme. This item has got a round shape and it is resistant to damage. tray+for+ottoman+coffee+table | Ottoman Tray Large Wooden Coffee Table Tray Dry Use Serving Tray ... Rustic Industrial Tray Wooden TrayThanks to this wooden tray for ottomans you will receive a badge for the best host! FREE Delivery by Amazon. Ottoman Tray - 19.5 Inch Wooden Ottoman Tray for Serving, Extra 4 Round Coasters and Big Metal Handles, Farmhouse Coffee Table Decor for Food and Drink, Large Home Gift Trays for Living Room Ottomans. There's a problem loading this menu right now. So let’s get started, shall we! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Rustic and extra-large wooden trays designed to add more functionality for your ottoman. It easily holds garden tools or household tools or, Wooden Tray, $24.95, H&M US. 4.4 out of 5 stars 106. Hampton Large Round Pouffe in Linen** / 3. It will fit smoothly onto your ottoman, creating a convenient accessory for serving tea or coffee. Decorative Pouf OttomanThis decorative pouf ottoman is a great way to add a color to your home without having to completely redecorate. It’s got the lighter tray that brightens the room up well, and some spring flowers. Last, but definitely not least, is my take on a winter look. It can be folded out to full size or left at half size. This is a more casual look, with a few trays being used. Small Rectangle Lacquer Trays - for next to stove. ©2020 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries. It’s also square and that matches the ottoman shape. If you care about the environment and love repurposing and upcycling, this design is definitely for you. Whatever this Christmas has in store - it needs planning out ASAP so you & your loved ones can enjoy it - These 101 FREE Tips will help! This is so much fun, for so many reasons: –. The trays can easily hold coffees, drinks, and other stuff. What I really like is the box because it’s a lovely box I got a candle in that’s been re-used to store the remote controls. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Caroline is a young, New York-based interior designer and home decor writer, obsessed with textiles and designer furniture. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. A large round ottoman tray will allow you bring your drinks or snacks into the living or family room with ease and give you a lovely presentation to set atop your comfy ottoman. Square tray made of mango wood and fitted with metal handles. $44.99 - $49.99 Each. The next look is something I’d use around Autumn time. They are super light too and you get two sisal handles on either size for easy carrying. 2 – This is actually a chalkboard sign that’s usually in my kitchen, but the colours and textures would work brilliantly here as well – I may swap this out for a change throughout the year! Now we’re on to Summer! by Charlton Home® $199.99 $422.00. Copyright 2020 Organise My House, All rights reserved. Enjoy faster checkout, create ideaboards, earn My Funds and become a Beyond+ member! This round tray is spacious enough to hold documents or file folders on a home office desk. __CONFIG_group_edit__{}__CONFIG_group_edit__, __CONFIG_local_colors__{"colors":{"05da8":"Link Water","08475":"Bunker","68d82":"Royal Blue","c4306":"Picton Blue"},"gradients":{}}__CONFIG_local_colors__, __CONFIG_local_colors__{"colors":{"0fb68":"Picton Blue","e8c68":"Royal Blue"},"gradients":{}}__CONFIG_local_colors__. Acacia Serveware 'Starter Personal Appetizer Tray and Condiment Server (Set of 4)Aesthetic casual set of rectangular serving trays and deep round bowls for seasonings. These cookies do not store any personal information. Round Ottoman Pouf Tray Ottoman Coffee Table Tray Ocean Round Serving Tray beach tray Decorative tray Home decor Wave resin art tray YaNeyaArt. I’ve still added some greenery with a small cactus for some texture, and added a small textured tray onto the larger one for interest etc… – but the main focus in most definitely candles! $219.29 - $225.24 reg $257.99 - $264.99. The other thing I like about this look is that the books are on the ottoman itself, which works really well. 16 Inches x 12 Inches x 2 Inches. 5 out of 5 stars (34) 34 reviews $ 149.00 FREE shipping Only 2 available and it's in 10 people's carts. So – I was happy. I hope these looks have given you some inspiration to try it out for yourself. Another lovely spring look – keeping the daffodils as the touch of greenery, and using more books. Opens in a new window. HofferRuffer Top Nocth PU Leather Round Serving Tray, Decorative Serving Tray with Handles, Coffe… Curbside & Store Pickup at buybuy BABY! £79.89 £ 79. services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It is extremely robust, which check for years. You see, I was struggling with finding something that filled the huge gap in the centre of the room. Durable MDF structure and solid beech legs support up to 220lbs; foam padded cushion provides comfort and … This tray can also be used as a decorative accent on an ottoman to hold … Constructed from wood, the trays also come with sturdy metal handles for easy movement. Classic form and elegant design. EASY OTTOMAN TRAY STYLING TIPS THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIVING ROOM, ** THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH DON'T COST YOU A PENNY, BUT PAY A COMMISSION TO THIS SITE -. Ottomans can add storage and a footrest to chairs that do not recline. Something went wrong. 42" Jackson Storage Ottoman Bench with Tray - Wyndenhall. Great for entertaining &. This tray can also be used as a decorative accent on an ottoman to hold … With all this in mind I looked around (a LOT! Its organic stain and wood grain add an exotic flair to everyday life. Ottoman TrayPatterned serving tray in turquoise: a replacement of a serving tray for any ottoman. Kate and Laurel Lipton Decorative Tray. Introducing wooden trays for ottomans. The tray is made to fit on most ottomans and provides a handy spot to place your hot beverages on.