Silent Start with ACG, Gear position Indicator, Eco Indicator. Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black is available in India at a price of Rs. Hero offers the HF Deluxe in 5 colours whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon comes in 5 colours. On the other hand, the power and torque of Pulsar 125 Neon stand at 12 PS and 11 Nm respectively. ₹ 67,190 for range topping model Lastly, the Honda SP 125 starts at ₹ 74,407 and goes up to ₹ 78,607 for the fully-loaded model. Smooth bike. Powered by a 97.2 cc bs6 engine, the Hero HF Deluxe has a 4 Speed gearbox. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Bike mileage is excellent. Hero HF Deluxe price in Delhi is Rs 48,950 (ex-showroom price) whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon price in Delhi is Rs 72,122 (ex-showroom). This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. One of the best bike which has been made by Hero, with great comfort and riding experience. I am using of Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Bike. Yes, there is an addition cost if you but the accessories. Should you buy Hero HF Deluxe or Honda SP 125 Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. 48,950 to 59,800 in India. Hero Hf deluxe bike gives excellent performance. The engine in the HF Deluxe makes 8.02 PS and 8.05 Nm . I am using this bike for the daily commute..... Read More. This bike came with a powerful engine and also it looks amazing. The engine in the HF Deluxe makes 8.02 PS and 8.05 Nm . Comfort is also good and driving is comfortable. 2-step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers. 2. 58,600 (ex-showroom Delhi). The air pressure of HF Deluxe is 25 PSI (F). The bike speed is excellent. On the other hand, the power and torque of SP 125 stand at 10.8 PS and 10.9 Nm respectively. Great Experience And Very Satisfied With The Mileage. Yes, there is an addition cost if you but the accessories. This bike came with a powerful engine and also it looks amazing. Village road bike. All rights reserved. It is available in 5 variants and 5 colours. I am very happy with this bike, Thank you so much..... Read More, I am using of Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Bike. It is not mandatory to always keep a certain amount of fuel in an Fi bike. The air pressure of HF Deluxe is 25 PSI (F). The Hero Passion Pro i3S base returns 84 Kmpl. The mileage of this bike is 60-65. that sounds good. Hero HF Deluxe is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. To know about Hero HF Deluxe price in BD just see the table below. Skoda Karoq and Volkswagen T-Roc: How Are They Different? Bike mileage is excellent. I wanna own this bike because I have already ridden it an it is an excellent bike and it offers great performance. 3...... Read More, Engine Body weight ratio is bad, No doubt the Bajaj Pulsar looks catchy and it will be suitable for those who are after..... Read More, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Bike comes in sporty looks and it performs so well. Compare the HF Deluxe Vs Passion Pro i3S Vs SP 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. On the other hand, Hero Passion Pro i3S price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 64,990 and goes up to Rs. comfortable to ... Honda SP 125 will be comfortable for 6ft height person. Bajaj ... Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon is priced between Rs.71,398 - 79,494 (ex-showroom Lucknow... No, there is no headlight on/off switch in BS6 compliant bikes. Quad BAZOU LUXE 125CC … 2. It's a wonderful bike with a sporty look. The bike speed is excellent. The ex-showroom price of the Hero HF Deluxe in New Delhi starts at ₹ 48,950 and goes up to ₹ 58,475 for the fully-loaded model. The mileage of this bike is 60-65. that sounds good. The engine in the HF Deluxe makes 8.02 PS and 8.05 Nm . Hero HF Deluxe price in Delhi is Rs 48,950 (ex-showroom price) whereas the Honda SP 125 price in Delhi is Rs 75,010 (ex-showroom). Un quad 125cc ado est accessible à partir de 12 ans, mais la taille à aussi son importance, il vaut mieux considérer qu’un quad ado 125cc est conçu pour un pilote de 1m25 à 1m30 environ. Honda has done his work in a very good manner everyone should buy it. 48,950 to Rs. HF Deluxe edition is best. I have this bike for..... Read More, Amazing bike in the category of 125 cc bikes in terms of mileage, a smart-looking bike but more effort needs to be made..... Read More, Honda bikes are not successful for a long time so, I think too high prices and the low mileage of this bike will create..... Read More. Lastly, the Honda SP 125 is offered in bhp Petrol engine. Comfort is also good and driving is comfortable. Bike mileage is excellent. It's a wonderful bike with a sporty look. 3...... Engine Body weight ratio is bad, No doubt the Bajaj Pulsar looks catchy and it will be suitable for those who are after..... Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Bike comes in sporty looks and it performs so well. In order to check availability and exact price details of spare parts, we would ... Honda SP 125 comes with a saddle height of 790 mm which will be Excellent bike having very good pickup and style. The Honda SP 125 basic model, on the other hand, gives 65 Kmpl. Compare the HF Deluxe Vs Passion Pro i3S Vs SP 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. I wanna own this bike because I have already ridden it an it is an excellent bike and it offers great performance. Over 36 User reviews basis Mileage, Performance, Price and overall experience of users for Hero HF Deluxe. The bike speed is excellent. Should you buy Hero HF Deluxe or Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Find out which bike is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. Its starting..... Read More, 1.If well maintained the maximum life of the bike is 4 years. The Hero HF Deluxe has Drum front brakes and Drum rear brakes. 59,800. I am using this bike for the daily commute..... BS6 Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon, 150 Neon, 180 Neon And NS160 ... Best Bikes Under Rs 1 Lakh To Buy In Diwali 2020... Bike Launches Of October 2020: Recap Roundup... Diwali 2020: Most Affordable BS6 Motorcycles You Can Buy ... Bajaj Pulsar 125 Split Seat Gets Cheaper; Now Available With... Gemopai Astrid Lite Electric Scooter: Road Test ... Husqvarna Svartpilen 250: Road Test Review... Top 5 Fuel Efficient Bikes We’ve Tested Last Year, Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Road Test,| Price, Mileage, Performance, Features. Hero HF Deluxe Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda SP 125, Auto Industry Bodies SIAM & FADA Welcome The New Production Linked Incentive Scheme, Honda 2Wheelers And Repsol Lubricants To Launch New Honda Repsol Moto Engine Oil, MotoGP: Marquez To Return Only In 2021, Bradl Will Continue With Honda For Final Races, 2021 BMW iX All-Electric Flagship SUV Breaks Cover With 503 bhp and 600 Km Range, Nissan's Prospects Brighten As China Rebounds, But Struggle Ahead For Weakened Car Maker, Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel BS VI, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. It is not mandatory to always keep a certain amount of fuel in an Fi bike. No there is no such mandatory rule for any bike. Best bike. Good stylish, comfortable, and very good millages that's all we need from a bike, colors options are also great. In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro i3S comes in bhp Petrol engine. About mileage, I didn't understand and other services are good. Awesome..... Read More. Awesome..... A very good bike. Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Hero HF Deluxe is available in 5 colours and 3 variants and TVS Sport is available in 7 colours and 2 variants. Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Variants Introduced; Cheaper Than Launch ... Gemopai Astrid Lite Electric Scooter: Road Test ... Husqvarna Svartpilen 250: Road Test Review... Honda SP 125 First Ride Review, Mileage, Specs, Features & More, Honda SP 125 First Look | Price, Features, Engine Details & More | ZigWheels.com.