This organization is not BBB accredited. I am impressed every time I go with the dinosaur section and, of course, Megamunch - the mechanical T-Rex. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Take a remembrance of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum and the province home with you by shopping at our gift shop. Royal Saskatchewan Museum: Don't miss the gift shop - See 453 traveler reviews, 160 candid photos, and great deals for Regina, Canada, at Tripadvisor. I spent a lot more time touring it than I had planned because I was fascinated with the displays and history. Hotels near Royal Saskatchewan Museum: (0.16 mi) HI Regina - Turgeon International Hostel (0.19 mi) Stone Hall Castle (0.32 mi) Dragon's Nest B&B (0.55 mi) The Hotel Saskatchewan, Autograph Collection (0.29 mi) View all Exhibits are organized in a very easy-to-follow manner and the overall layout is very effective in conveying information. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. more. So well done and I suggest that you not miss the opportunity to visit it. Museum is not big and you definitely won't get lost there. The Museum Shop, located in the lobby of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum, offers unique merchandise including souvenirs, contemporary and traditional arts made by Indigenous and Saskatchewan artists, and a children's corner dedicated to fun and exploration. Be the first to review! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. * The Royal Saskatchewan Museum re-opens on July 17 with new hours, Friday to Monday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Visit their website for guidelines on visiting the museum, and to enjoy their virtual museum tours and online family activities . See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Read more. Members can get connected and stay informed about new Museum exhibits, ongoing programs and events, and learn about various ways they can support the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. The RSM, located at 2445 Albert Street, is open Friday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. until 5 p.m. All visitors over three years old are required to wear a mask. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.        Hours  Friday to Sunday                   10 a.m. to 5 p.m.Â,    Holidays  CLOSED Dec 21 to 26                 OPEN Dec 27 to 30                 CLOSED Dec 31 to Jan 1                 OPEN Jan 2 to 3  Admission  Donate $5 / visitor   Address  2445 Albert Street                 Regina, SK S4P 4W7     Phone   306-787-2815      Email   [email protected]. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. It has many beautiful displays of wildlife and Saskatchewan nature.