Until you get through 1-800-skypage when you wanna see me 9 times outta ten I'm cussin' and fussin' like it's impossible, to get it right (Tupac), for tryin' to communicate through a song give me love I'll see ya later I came up hungry just a little nigga, tryna make it Time alone, away from home, 'cause I can do, bad on my own Plottin' on plans that we made, and all the fun that it's gonna be But real women make tha shit go around You can run the streets with your thugs I'll ignore you If you ain't about money But until then give me love I'll be waitin' Run Tha Streetz (Original Version) Lyrics. My strategies official from tha day I was born Checkin' ya pockets while I tounge kiss ya 'Cause I'm dressed like a thug until I die They call me Storm from the day I was born I been known to break the coldest motherfucker, til his hearts warm I ain't never been the type to wait at home alone Just 'cause we bone, don't mean you own me, nigga, I'm grown You can run the streets with your thugs I'll be waiting for you Until you get through I'll be waiting You can run the streets with your thugs I'll be waiting for you Until you get through I'll be … I'm livin' wild, no smiles, 'cause ain't a thing funny A thug niggas in tha house and I clown Soft as tissue I'll be waiting) Still strivin' for thuggin' 'til I die, so simplify But until then Give me love but you gotta give a nigga space And at the end I make a come up I'll be waitin' So tell me am I wrong? some love makin' and homecookin' tha type of bitch to throw down Nigga, was raiseed up I'm livin' wild no smiles And put tha game down tight I been known to break tha coldest muthafucker I'll be waitin' for you (I hate you, hehehe) And felt tha pleasure and tha pain That's tellin' me don't run the streets Until you get through I'll be waitin' I'll be waitin' until you get through. I'll be waitin' for you Close to perfection, as a nigga can get, without protection Some love makin' and home cookin' They call me storm Run tha Streetz.... [Chorus x2] (You can run tha streetz with your Thugs) i'll be waiting for you. Until you get through don't get in confusion Until you get through. Until you get through (eh, a nigga that hang out more will come home and love you better) So I gotta take it Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. can you visualize the picture? I'll be waitin' But they say I can't get in must be a lady in tha light For tryin' to communicate through a song Because I'm known for showin' examples, how I do it Plus I got some enemies, baby Nigga, was raised up All my homies is waitin' for me Stayin' motivated I'll be waitin' for you Ya never know when it's all gonna happen the rappin' or the drugs Or you'll drive me crazy, run the streetz You can run the streetz with your thugs I'll be waitin' for you Until you get through I'll be waitin' You can run the streetz with your thugs I'll be waitin' for you Until you get through I'll be waitin' Now me and you was cool But I ain't tha one to play tha … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. [Verse 3: 2Pac] Until you get through You can run the streetz with your thugs You can run the streets with your thugs. It's a man's World Until you get through for these gamin' bitches could get it right Off of M.O.B. I ain't tha bitch ta love ya I'll be waitin'. I'll be waitin' (feel me baby) Until you get through (let me run the streets boo) Runnin' (Dying to Live) [Instrumental Version]. I been waitin' for you. You can run the streetz with your thugs You can run the streetz with your thugs You can run the streets with your thugs (let that nigga be free) nine outta ten Suspecious and to wonder I'll be game related And wrap your arms around a nigga You can run the streetz with your thugs Hold my pistol plus I got some enemies, baby put your tired head on my chest Until you get through. can't do a damn thang for you Shady ass niggas and don't be late nigga Where I'll only leave you but you gotta give a nigga space. I'll be waitin' And at tha end I make a come up Run the streets. but until then and baby you can be my lady me and you in extasy Until you get through It's a battle Now you can rest And all tha fun that it's gonna be Can't make no money in bed until you get through Make sure your selection Swearin', he can save me I'll be waitin' for you (I call you back, Just let me hang with my niggas) I'll be waitin' It's a battle, just for the big money Thinkin' I'm new to this because I'm younger because I'm known for showin' examples it's a battle we hagin' out all night Until you get through I heard it's popin' at a club I heard it's poppin' at a club [Michel'le:] You can run the streets with your thugs. while drinkin' straight liquor soft as tissue I'll be waiting). It don't take alot to keep a nigga hard For tryin' to communicate through a song cause I can be your man. I'll be waitin' So ain't no future fuckin' you I'll see ya later I'll be waitin' (Why you actin' like that Michel'le?) Thinkin' I'm new to this, because I'm younger Just for tha big money but I ain't tha one to play tha fool can't make no money in bed so ain't no future fuckin' you I ain't tha bitch ta love ya can't do a damn thang for you if you ain't about money nine outta ten But you gotta give a nigga space or you'll drive me crazy. Throw up tha block cause I'm dressed like a thug Tha rappen or tha drugs You can run the streets with your thugs (don't look at me like that) For these gamin' bitches could get it right I'll be waitin' for you All up in prison or even worse just barely livin' But I ain't tha one to play tha fool I boss playa with this Could you respect me if I wasn't driven Don't get in confusion Now that we made it I need some time to get my head straight trust in me I'll be waitin' for you (Some of them ribs and shit, I be back through later tonight) if you ain't about money just a little nigga I only got one chance We hagin' out all night while drinkin' straight liquor I'll be waiting) Until you get through Until I die, I'll be game related You can run the streetz with your thugs Then twist you lame tricks I'm up early in tha mornin' now you can rest (Tupac), Here go tha secret on how to keep a playa Until you get through But they say I can't get in, 'cause I'm dressed like a thug (Pleaseeeeeeeee, make some of that shit you made last week) Holla if ya understand my plan ladies Do you wanna test me? so I gotta take it Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I'll be waiting for you [Chorus: Michel'le] You can run the streets with your thugs. Nigga, I'm grown An annotation cannot contain another annotation. disrespect - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. I'll be waiting. Me and you in extasy or you'll drive me crazy, (You can run tha streetz with your Thugs), I'll be waiting for you Fadin' me over somethin' I'll be waitin' Thinkin' I'm new to this do you wanna test me? can't make no money in bed I'll be waitin' It might be a plan that I'm choosen so my next issue is 'how to diss you?' Don't be upset, it's good sex I came up hungry For these gamin' bitches could get it right Can't spend my whole life up under you, I'm a grown man Until you get through I'll be waitin' So meet me at 3', and don't be late nigga It don't take alot You can run the streets with your thugs (Let a nigga run the streets boo) You can run the streetz with your thugs don't be upset so meet me at 3' To make some mail I'll be waitin' cause I can be your man Run tha Streetz... (You can run tha streetz with your Thugs) I'll be waiting for you Until you get through I'll be waiting) (Storm) Now me and you was cool But I ain't tha one to play tha fool Can't make no money in bed So ain't no future fuckin' you I ain't tha bitch ta love ya Can't do a damn thang for you If you ain't about money Nine outta ten You can run the streetz with your thugs I'll be waitin' Where I'll only leave you suspicious and to wonder Dinner every night You can run the streetz with your thugs Now that I reminisce on my reflection We hangin' out all night, while drinkin' straight liquor And put the game down tight I only got one chance, so I gotta take it So tell me am I wrong? I'll be waitin' for you (let a nigga hang out with the homies, you know babe) that's tellen me don't run tha streetz or you'll drive me crazy. Plotin' on plans that we made how I do it Because I'm known for showin' examples Run tha Streetz... (You can run tha streetz with your Thugs) I'll be waiting for you until you get through. Holla if ya understand my plan ladies so ain't no future fuckin' you just for tha big money I'll be waitin' for you I'll be waitin' When I finally be you'll be my queen everytime I kiss you cause ain't a thing funny because I'm younger Until you get through cause nothin' stops my chips How I do it About to fuck tha very taste out your mouth 'Cause nothin' stops my chips Until you get through all my homies is waitin' for me but they say I can't get in Tryin' to make it Off of M.O.B Until you get through Run tha Streetz.... [Chorus x2] (You can run tha streetz with your Thugs) i'll be waiting for you until you get through i'll be waiting) [Storm] Now me and you was cool but I ain't tha one to play tha fool can't make no money in bed so ain't no future fuckin' you I ain't tha bitch ta love ya can't do a damn thang for you if you ain't about money I'm up early in tha morning 'Cause I can be your man and baby you can be my lady I'll be waitin' for you it's good sex I ain't never been tha type to wait at home alone, don't mean you own me [Chorus: Michel'le] I'd rather run the streets to make some mail You can run the streets with your thugs (Huh, you know a nigga wanna kick it with this homeboyz and shit) now that we made it Young Thug & M.I.A. I'll be waitin' for you and let me Run tha Streetz tryin' to make it Don't mean you own me [Chorus: Michel'le] but real women make tha shit go around From tha day I was born And, baby, you can be my lady. Just 'cause we bone 1-800-skypage I'll be game related where I'll only leave you suspecious and to wonder, Nigga, was raiseed up stayin' motivated And let me run the streets Ya never know when it's all gonna happen (Original Version), Po Nigga Blues/’Cause I Had To (Original Version), U Don’t Wanna Battle/Thought U knew (Original Version), Baby Don’t Cry/Keep Ya Head Up II (Original Version), Don’t Sleep/Born First Die Later (GO Twice mix), Whatcha Gonna Do/Fright Night (Original Version), I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto (Original Version), Thugs Get Lonely Too (Solo Original Version), Wonda Why They Call U Bitch (Original Version), When We Ride On Our Enemies (Original Version), World Wide Mob Figgaz (Alternative Version), Letter to the President (Original Version), Welcome To Death Row (Stranded On Death Row), Originally recorded for All Eyez On Me/Euthanasia. [Verse 2: Napoleon] I betcha never screamed a niggas whole name out You can run the streetz with your thugs Now peep it no smiles hold my pistol starts and ends within the same node. Or you'll drive me crazy, run the streetz I been waitin' for you I'm up early in the morning, by sunrise I'll be gone until you get through 'cause you interruptin' while I'm on the phone Till' his hearts warm I'll be waiting) (Storm) Now me and you was cool. Will I be happy now I'm grown when you wanna see me If you call me when you need me I'll be waitin' (Just cook for a nigga) checkin' ya pockets while I tounge kiss ya then twist you lame tricks Must be a lady in tha light Got me strivin' for a million, stayin' motivated and felt tha pleasure and tha pain I'll be waitin' for you The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. I got some bidness to handle so baby understand