Top it off with some more graham cracker crumbles or small pieces of dark chocolate. Gather ‘round the campfire with this S’Mores Iced Coffee recipe. In another bowl, add chocolate syrup. Copyright © Show Me the Yummy © 2014–2020. All prices on this site may change and those considered valid are displayed on Amazon.com, S’mores Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat Recipe (Easy Coffee Drink), Iced Guava White Tea Lemonade (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Double Chocolaty Chip Creme Frappuccino (Starbucks Recipe), Blonde Caramel Cloud Macchiato (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Blonde Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Latte (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Blonde Flat White with Coconut Milk (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Strawberry Acai Refresher (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Very Berry Hibiscus Lemonade Refresher (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Iced Golden Ginger Drink (Starbucks Copycat Recipe), Iced Coconut Milk Latte (Starbucks Copycat Recipe). With the iconic summer treat on our minds, we’ve created our own version of S’Mores in coffee form! Goooood move. Want to kick it up a notch? Top with a whipped cream, marshmallow pieces, crumbled graham crackers, and enjoy! Do you like iced coffee or hot coffee? I’ve gotten over it. There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review. Add some chocolate syrup to the chilled glass and add the blended mixture. For the craft lovers in the group, this S’Mores Coffee Cup Cupcakes recipe if for you. For chocolate options, I used 70% dark chocolate syrup, also freshly made. It’s amazing on graham crackers, my finger a spoon, melted over popcorn…. Maybe you want something that requires no baking on those hot summer nights? We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You are slowly turning a big fluffy marshmallow which has been roasted to perfection. Find more details for our recipe here. This S’Mores Iced Coffee is creamy, chocolatey, filled with marshmallow fluff and has a fun chocolate and graham cracker rim! Nanc. Your otherworldly s’mores Frappuccino is ready! It’s a caffeinated S’More in a glass! I used home-made marshmallow-melt whipped cream infused with graham cracker crumble. Thanks, Thalia! Get a cup and add 8 oz of cold brew as well as some ice. Then all that’s left to do is froth up some hot milk in your frothing device of … Add whipped cream, and then dip half of the marshmallow into syrup and graham crackers (same steps you did for the rim). Start out with your favorite cold brew coffee (I like La Colombe or Chameleon) as well as your favorite brand of chocolate milk. What more could you need? Picture a cool fall night…You’re sitting around a campfire enjoying your time with some close friends. S’Mores have been around since the early 1900s. *Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used. This limited-edition Harvester of Souls Zippo will get the job done. And in this S’Mores Iced Coffee recipe it contrasts the bitterness of the espresso beautifully! So even when the season of frap is over, we can still enjoy the taste and delicacies of this otherworldly s’more Frappuccino. Filter it out the next day, and voilá! Oh yea. In another minute you’re going to sandwich it between some crisp graham crackers and Hershey’s chocolate and savor the flavor of America’s favorite campfire snack. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a loaf pan. Combine hot coffee/espresso with marshmallow fluff and stir until the fluff has almost melted. Well! It is a really … Cold brew. 37+ Delicious Instant Pot Chicken Recipes, Conversation With Airy-Mae and Homemade Buttermilk Instant Pancake Mix. bags and whole bean 1-lb. After all, no one looks back on their lives and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep. PS – I haven’t tried making this into a frappuccino, because I prefer iced coffee, but let me know if you do! SUBSCRIBE to get our All-Stars eCookbook free, Recipes Dessert Sweet Things S’Mores Iced Coffee. You need to login or register to bookmark/favorite this content. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour the coffee over that. I spent days thinking about the ways I can perfectly incorporate marshmallows and graham crackers into the coffee. After baking S’Mores cupcakes, you wrap fondant around the cupcake to create a coffee mug shape! Don’t … Wouldn’t that be great? Read our. The tinge of frost is in the air, and wisps of smoke are curling lazily above your heads. A frosty summer treat. bottle of the coffee accompaniment costs $3.79, and we’re fully expecting that it will be just as popular as their previous limited edition releases. I am proud to introduce to you S’mores Iced Coffee. Tag @showmetheyummy on Instagram and hashtag it #showmetheyummy. * I liked 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff, but start with 1/4 and go from there! This frosty blended summer drink is hands down one of the best, right along with a Java Chip Frappuccino. I came up with this recipe after experimenting with different flavors and recipes to make this Frappuccino. This is a great drink for a game night with friends and gives you all the campfire feels without the smoke and cold weather. S’mores remind us of the campfires during fun summer nights of holidays. We have been trying out different s’mores techniques and recipes the last couple of summers and my kids are convinced that we now know how to make the best s’mores ever! For the craft lovers in the group, this S’Mores Coffee Cup Cupcakes recipe if for you. As soon as the season of the Frappuccino hit, everyone ran to the cafes or coffee shops. bags. But I thought why can’t we make it ourselves? Brown … Heat until steaming, but not boiling. Set the bowls aside. Check out our selection of fool-proof recipes ranging from beverages to cakes. Well, one day, I was walking downtown to run some errands and as I passed by one of the many Starbucks I saw that they made a S’Mores Frappuccino! Let’s talk about the really cute chocolate rim!