I wasnt expecting it to be quite so nice to be honest but it's perfect. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Safavieh Home Collection Silva Gunmetal Headboard, King at Amazon.com. It took approximately 15 minutes to assemble. Silva Gunmetal Headboard Design: FOX6216B Designed to bring the sweetest of dreams, this chic gunmetal headboard in twin size was inspired by our travels to Italian antique markets. It looked almost like it had a gold tone to it in the photo and so that made the most sense. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Sturdy Headboard, pretty style, easy to assemble, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. What a pain!!! This page works best with JavaScript. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I was not sure what to expect but I do like it. I purchased it knowing I was going to paint it to make it a more textured gold antique color and so I chose the lightest color option. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I'm contemplating buying another for my guest bedroom I like it so much. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Unable to add item to List. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2019. Great concept, poor execution. This was easy to assemble and install. This headboard is gorgeous! Safavieh Home Collection Silva Gunmetal Headboard, Full, This Headboard will add a fresh look to any bedroom, The gunmetal finish of this Headboard will add the perfect accent to any bedroom, For over 100 years, Safavieh has been crafting products of the highest quality and unmatched style. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Basket. It is actually a white/gray piece with what appears to be a black wash over it, and the wash isn't done very well. Crafted of metal in an open quatrefoil motif it is ideal for those looking for modern romance and transitional style. Shipping was very good from the third party shipper. 136.14 x 3.3 x 151.89 cm; 13.61 Kilograms, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I tracked down Safavieh and they do have parts, but they can’t help you over the phone - you have to write to them through their website. Easy to assemble, sturdy, lovely colour. The product is beautiful and better quality than I was honestly expecting.