This is one of the best TV dramas from the 70s it follows a family from before the start of the war until the end of it .The DVD set I got was the Dutch version but you can remove the sub title's and another thing is some of the chapters are in black and white ? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Animated. Although this has an excellent story line with pretty authentic sets and and fine acting, this particular DVD set cannot be at all recommended. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Never seen this before, although the quality isn’t great in places I really got to like the characters and in my view could have gone on for a few more series. Please try again. And considering the series is around fifty years old, the quality very good. Animated. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I remembered this from years back, caught a few episodes back in the 2000's . The main complaint, though, was with the sound quality. This disfunctional family hangs together despite the self-serving characters who seem more reactive than mean and you can't help liking them, especially as you watch the father's actions backfire on him. 13. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The Crown The Complete Seasons 1-3 DVD Box Set ... Heartland The Complete Seasons 1-13 DVD Box Set... Star Wars The Clone Wars The Complete Series Se... Stranger Things The Complete Seasons 1-3 DVD Bo... Anne of Green Gables The Trilogy Collection DVD... Outlander The Complete Seasons 1-5 DVD Box Set ... Stranger Things Season 3 DVD Box Set 3 Disc. You completely understand the children after watching the parents. The production and acting are very high quality too. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Stranded. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Now, with this complete series DVD set, containing all 64 episodes plus much bonus material, you can enjoy this program for yourself, right in the comfort of your very own living room. Whether you are new to the series or you were around back then, I think you will love this drama following the Ashton family through the second world war. Only you don't have to wait until the following week or following day to wait for it - ahh, the wonders of modern technology.