The romantic film, also featuring Sanjana Sanghi in the lead role, marks Mukesh’s debut as a director. Dil Bechara actress Sanjana Sanghi 's Raksha Bandhan post arrived a day late but it was worth the wait. To full fill her dream, Sanjana migrate herself from Delhi to Mumbai in order to work in film industries. Father- Sandeep Sanghi (Entrepreneur) Mother- Shagun Sanghi (Homemaker) Siblings: Brother- Sumer Sanghi (Works at Google) Sister- None: Favourite Things: Food: Croissant, Fish, Chocolate by Hotel Chocolat: Actors: Ranbir Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah: Books The #DilBecharaTrailer is out NOW. Sanjana was born in a Hindu Family in Delhi. She is also very famous as a model. For your information, Sanjana is well educated actress who holds degree of Journalism and Mass communication. [9] In 2017, she acted in Fukrey Returns and Hindi Medium. In fact, She got huge family support from her family. Actress Sanjana Sanghi was born on 2nd September 1996 at her native place Delhi. You’re excused for annoying me every single day of the last 23 years.”, Also Read: Sushant Singh Rajput believed Sanjana Sanghi will ‘shine’ post film’s release as she recalls his last message. “Presenting to you our dream and the dream of my brother Sushant, who will live on in me till my last breath. Youth ki Awaaz, New Delhi. So many friendships close to my heart,so many ups and downs, happy and sad moments. A post shared by Sanjana Sanghi (@sanjanasanghi96) on Aug 3, 2020 at 10:12pm PDT, Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. Sanjana Sanghi, who has won millions of hearts with her stint in Dil Bechara, is grabbing the eyeballs with her heartwarming post for her brother. [2]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjana_Sanghi jQuery("#footnote_plugin_tooltip_1399_2").tooltip({ tip: "#footnote_plugin_tooltip_text_1399_2", tipClass: "footnote_tooltip", effect: "fade", fadeOutSpeed: 100, predelay: 400, position: "top right", relative: true, offset: [10, 10] }); She is daughter of Delhi based businessman Sandeep Sanghi. Career. Lucknow, Patna, She has a brother, Sumer. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you Personalized advertisement. To note, Sanjana shared the picture on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan as the brother-sister duo celebrated the festival together after four years. Sanjana Sanghi (born 2 September 1996)[1] is an Indian actress and model who works in Hindi-language films. Her body measurement is 32-26-34. Sanjana has also appeared in several advertisements. She has a brother, Sumer Sanghi who works with Google. Pinkvilla has updated its Privacy and Cookie policy. Her Upcoming movie is Dil Bechara in which she is playing a lead role. , Chandigarh , Dehradun, he film will release on July 24 on Disney+ Hotstar. Her father’s name is Sandeep Sanghi and her Mother’s name is Shagun Sanghi. Dil Bechara’s Sanjana Sanghi shares UNSEEN childhood photo with brother as they celebrate Rakhi after 4 years. People love... © 2020 wikibio24.com - All Rights Reserved. Her father, Sandeep Sanghi, is an entrepreneur and her mother, Shagun Sanghi, is a home-maker. In 2020, Sanghi starred in Mukesh Chhabra’s remake of The Fault in Our Stars titled Dil Bechara. Sanjana Sanghi was born to Sandeep Sanghi and Shagun Sanghi on 2 September 1996 In Delhi. Thank you, for all your love, the memories, the laughter and films,” film’s lead actor Sanjana Sanghi wrote. Sanjana Sanghi was born on 2nd September 1996, in Delhi, India. Sushant's brother-in-law, Vishal Kirti, retweeted actress Sanjana Sanghi's tweet of Dil Bechara's title track, and rightly guessed that Sushant shot the entire video in just one take. Sanjana Sanghi is an Indian actress who rose to fame after appearing in the 2011 blockbuster Bollywood movie- Rockstar, alongside Ranbir Kapoor & Nargis Fakhri. So many mixed emotions. Sushant Singh Rajput & Sanjana Sanghi's Dil Bechara gets an IMDb rating of 10 within few hours of its release, Dil Bechara actress Sanjana Sanghi calls it a bittersweet experience as the film releases today, Dil Bechara: When and where to watch the Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjana Sanghi starrer, Dil Bechara: Here's a glimpse of Sushant Singh Rajput & Sanjana Sanghi's unmissable moments from the sets, Sushant Singh Rajput: 5 statements by Sanjana Sanghi about her Dil Bechara co actor post his demise. She also has a brother known as Sumer Sanghi. Describing more about her body fitness her weight is (approx.) Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . It’s over to you now,” reads the note. One More Thing: With the M1, Tim Cook just did a Steve Jobs! Among Us: What is it, how to play, availability and much more, ‘Bola tha aapko mamu inki ganit weak hai’: Rohit Sharma on breaking MI’s odd year jinx, Apple iPhone 11 was the most shipped phone globally, iPhone SE was second: Canalys, Taapsee’s ‘shredding diet’ for Rashmi Rocket includes these foods, reveals her nutritionist, ‘Friend’ puts mask on man during interview in Bihar, video has the internet in splits, Arjun Rampal’s partner appears before NCB for second day, Shots fired at Saudi embassy in The Hague; no injuries, BJP’s vote share dropping, Left & Cong alliance only alternative in Bengal: CPM, ‘Betrayal is real’: How people reacted to Google Photos saying it would end free storage, ‘After Bihar, Bengal is our next target’: AIMIM set for poll debut, Bengal: BJP says worker killed for questioning TMC leader violating Covid norms, Jason Momoa: We were starving after Game of Thrones, OTT platforms come under govt purview, content creators criticise move, Rupert Grint reveals his first child’s name in Instagram debut, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPA’s code of conduct. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Can I PLEASE teach you how actually to do the upward dog?! Sanjana Sanghi’s Raksha Bandhan note for brother. Sanjana Sanghi has been the talk of the town ever since she has been roped in for Mukesh Chhabra’s Dil Bechara opposite late Sushant Singh Rajput. Mukesh, in his note, requested the audience to watch the romantic drama in large numbers to honour the memory of Sushant Singh Rajput. She also likes to write story, poet etc. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, Sanjana’s Father Name is Sandeep Sanghi who is businessman while her mother name is Shagun who is homemaker by profession. COMMENT, Dil Bechara: Sanjana Sanghi recalls Sushant Singh Rajput’s advice to her of not giving her 100% in every shot, Sushant Singh Rajput in a reading with Sanjana and Dil Bechara team deserves your attention; Watch BTS video, Sanjana Sanghi revisits last day of Dil Bechara sets in Jamshedpur as students bid goodbye to her; Watch, Dil Bechara Main Tumhara Video: Sushant Singh Rajput, Sanjana Sanghi's song will tear you up yet again, Sushant Singh Rajput believed Sanjana Sanghi will ‘shine’ post film’s release as she recalls his last message. Chennai, She made her debut in Bollywood With the movie Rockstar. Sanjana Is an Indian actress and Model. Clearly late to this party with #Rakshabandhan, got super tied up in actually getting to celebrate each other after 4 long years.” Sanjana wrote. She did her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi in 2017. She made her debut in Bollywood With the movie Rockstar. https://t.co/IK1wOjShDo pic.twitter.com/xGVkkbgk4J, — Mukesh Chhabra CSA (@CastingChhabra) July 6, 2020. She has completed her degree from Lady Sri Ram College For Women, New Delhi. She is good in studies. Sanjana Sanghi Brother Sumer Career Sanjana Sanghi has started her acting career by performing supporting roles in film Rockstar (2011) which was directed by directed by Imtiaz Ali, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri with music composed by A. R. Rahman. You have entered an incorrect email address! Our eyes on different targets since we have always dreamt different dreams but have always fulfilled them by each other’s side. The film has been produced by Fox Star Studios. Sanjana Sanghi as seen at the film shoot of Hindi Medium in April 2017 (Sanjana Sanghi / Instagram / CC BY-SA 4.0) Sanjana Sanghi Facts. We can say, she is comes in list of brilliant students because she has received appreciation letter from HRD miister, Smirti Irani for her academic performance. [6] [ better source needed ] She studied at Modern School in Delhi and then completed her graduation in Journalism and Mass communication from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi in 2017. Check Wiki, Family, Biography, DOB & Career, Who is Mansi Srivastava? Before she started her acting career, She also did many advertisement for well know fashion & beverages brands such Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Myntra and Aircel etc. She is a brilliant student and won gold medal in her university. The romantic film, also featuring Sanjana Sanghi in the lead role, marks Mukesh’s debut as a director. To note, Sanjana shared the picture on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan as the brother-sister duo celebrated the festival together after four years. After release of Bollywood movie Dil Bechara, everyone wants to know about its actress Sanjana Sanghi. So here on wikibio24.com, you will find complate biography of Sanjana Sanghi. She made her debut in Bollywood With the movie Rockstar. Presenting to you our dream and the dream of my brother Sushant, who will live on in me till my last breath,” he wrote, “The trailer of my debut film #DilBechara. Is Sushant Singh Rajput's Dil Bechara which is adapted from The Fault in Our Stars based on a true story? [10][11] In 2018, she was chosen as the female lead for Dil Bechara, starring alongside Sushant Singh Rajput in the adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Her elder brother, Sumer Sanghi, works at Google. His arm continues to always around me, protecting me.