We are now LIFERS! Note: Open For Dine-In (Limited Capacity), Del Taco #833 greatest employees etc. Girls that work in the restaurant aren't always the nicest but I don't go in too often. I have always enjoyed food from Wendy's and occationally drive a ways just to satify my cravings. Note: Open For Dine-In (Limited Capacity). Semplice has great selection of Italian dishes from Pizza, Calzones, Spaghetti, and Salads. The best part…” more, “A good experience. One pork tamale, 3 Chicken. Baklava to be eaten later. I like to get you pick 2 sometimes. Reservations Required, Limited Capacity. Staff was courteous and helpful, everything was exceptionally clean and the food was delicious! The stars are totally for the pizza. The problem…” more, “This food is always fresh and delicious. Mask, Food Purchase, And Reservations Required. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Presqu'ile Winery Note: Open For Dine-In On Patio Beginning Friday 6/4 (Limited Capacity), The Olive Garden Italian Restaurant It's one of those burgers that you have to fully taste. !” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 2 locals recently requested a quote, “Ordered online. Bakery • Breakfast and Brunch • Cafe • Coffee & Tea, American • Bar Food • BBQ • burger • Chicken Strips • Comfort Food • Dinner • pasta • salad • Sandwich • Soup • Steak • Traditional American • wings • Family Meals, American • Breakfast and Brunch • burger • Comfort Food • Dinner • Omelette • salad • Traditional American • Family Meals, Hot Dog • Sandwich • American • Fast Food, wings • New American • American • Comfort Food, American • Fast Food • Southern • Wings • Family Meals • Family Friendly, American • Burgers • Comfort Food • Breakfast and Brunch • Diner • Chicken • Sandwich • Salads • Kids Friendly • Healthy • Family Meals, Burgers • American • Sandwiches • Family Meals, Breakfast and Brunch • salad • Sandwich • Family Meals • Pizza, American • Breakfast and Brunch • Coffee and Tea • Dinner • Desserts • Salads • Steak • Sandwich • Healthy • Family Meals, Latin American • Mexican • New American • Family Meals, Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt • Desserts • Kids Friendly • Comfort Food • American, American • Fast Food • Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt • Allergy Friendly, Mexican • Latin American • New Mexican • Comfort Food, Asian Fusion • Asian • Korean • Exclusive to Eats, Grocery • Everyday Essentials • Snacks • Convenience • Home & Personal Care, Breakfast and Brunch • Sandwiches • Pasta • Salads • Healthy, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Delicious, little” more, “Come on in everyone we are open to the public to dine in takeout or deliveries. The food is decent, but the entertainment (for kids) is the best in town. (805) 287-9663 (805) 347-1942 One of the best subways I have ever been. Thank you for all that you do!” more, “This place is really cool and family friendly. Digital only subscriptions are also available. The only issue I had was not being able to get change for a larger bill when paying. I love the people, I love the food. All I have been able to find is info that existed…, Hey Mark F. Richie D the Community Ambassador for Santa Barbara County here. They take a long time, but I don't mind that, we order online and go in for pick and we even have them cook em well done. Some foods tend to be in a little higher price range for something that can/usually get cheaper…” more, “Stop by for lunch this afternoon. The soufflés are delicious. Note: Open For Dine-In (Limited Capacity), Papa Napoli Italian Deli Note: Open For Dine-In (Limited Capacity), Blast 825 Brewery My wife had the angel hair pasta” more, “Do yourself a favor and drive right passed the Golden Arches and make sure to stop at this spot about a block from the freeway. Cash only for delivery but they take cards if you pick up. Thats gotta say something? 37K likes. I think the best part is the fact…, From Business: The health and safety of our guests and team members remain our top priority. I got a ham, egg & cheese flatbread with avocado. My favorite is the chicken combo with white sauce.