We have suggestions. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. All the ingredients were fresh which you can tell from the taste. This was not just a pizza...it was a pizza from the heavens! Zoom in to see updated info. Zoom in to see updated info. When I bit into it an explosion of taste occurred in my mouth. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Map updates are paused. I thought that was interesting.We grabbed some beers and sat down. Looking to expand your search outside of San Francisco? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Spaghetti was not good. Good pizza. Great Scott's Pizza was awesome! Site web réalisé par Des-click. Great outdoor...”, “Casaro, best Italian food in town no...”, “Unpretentious place with friendly service...”, “Delicious pizza and tomato sauce on pasta”, “Forget Chicago, in San Francisco go to...”, “First stop in San Francisco -that is to...”, “Really good food, friendly neighborhood...”, “If God made a pizza joint, this would be...”, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in San Francisco, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in San Francisco, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in San Francisco, Romantic Boutique Hotels in San Francisco, American Restaurants for Families in San Francisco, Delis with Outdoor Seating in San Francisco, Italian Restaurants for Families in San Francisco, Kid Friendly Restaurants in San Francisco, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Francisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Francisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Francisco, Restaurants near Hotel Drisco Pacific Heights, Restaurants near The Inn at Union Square - A Greystone Hotel, Restaurants near Omni San Francisco Hotel, Restaurants near Hotel Emblem San Francisco, Restaurants near Stanford Court San Francisco, Restaurants near Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square. One of the employees came by with the remote and told us to change the channel if we desired (I thought that was very hospitable). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. : 01.69.01.59.42 01.69.01.94.00..Livraison pizzas à Linas. I am not going to lie, I was skeptical. Map updates are paused. haha!I use to make my own pizza from scratch until one of my friends took me to this hole in the wall pizza place called Great Scott's Pizza. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. I have to start off by saying that I am a pizza junky...I seriously can not get enough of this stuff. I use to make my own pizza from scratch until one of my friends took me to this hole in the wall pizza place called Great Scott's Pizza. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Ask PizzaLover24 about Great Scott's Pizza, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Maria, Hotels near Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum, Hotels near Santa Maria Valley Historical Society, Hotels near Center for Employment Training, American Restaurants for Families in Santa Maria, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Santa Maria, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Santa Maria. I can clearly say that as long as Great Scott's is open...I will never eat at another pizza place as long as I live in the 805! Best Pizza in San Francisco, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of San Francisco Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. TV is usually too loud. It seemed as though my taste buds were having the biggest party of all time!To be honest with you guys/gals reading this...This is the best pizza I have ever tasted in the 805! I have been all over California and have tasted some amazing pizzas in San Francisco, New Port Beach and San Diego but the fact that I live in Santa Maria I am not able to call in a delivery. I do have to say that the food was AMAZING...they dont cheat you out of toppings like the other guys...the "pack" it on!The guy at the counter was great as well...he was very friendly...I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!! When we walked in we were warmly welcomed by what seemed to be the WHOLE staff!. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual contributor and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Own or manage this property? more. haha! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. The pizza quickly arrived and I do have to say that my first impression was OMG! They helped us right away and the older man at the counter actually told us a way to order which would save us money. Santa Maria, Commandez vos repas en ligne ou par Tél. Best Pizza in Santa Maria, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Santa Maria Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. “Delicious pizza that will keep you coming...”, “What an amazing place...feel like we are...”, “Open for dine in finally! There was sooo many toppings that I had to hold the pizza with two hands. I have been all over California and have tasted some amazing pizzas in San Francisco, New Port Beach and San Diego but the fact that I live in Santa Maria I am not able to call in a delivery. I say this because my friends will order pizza from pizza hut and other places where toppings seems to be a rarity but here...they pack the toppings.