The nutrition isn’t the only great thing about it though, it’s flavor will have you coming back for seconds. Cook uncovered over medium heat, 1 minute for Quick Oats, 5 minutes for Old Fashioned Oats, stirring occasionally. Optional - add black pepper to taste. Subscribe to receive a FREE e-book of Instant Pot Dinner Recipes! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Our cookbook is now available right here. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. back to all recipes, SAVE THIS RECIPE Enable on Amazon Alexa or Google Home and search for recipes by ingredient, seasons, what's new or popular, or whatever you're looking for. This recipe for savory breakfast cereal will wow your family with little effort on your part. The nutrition isn’t the only great thing about it though, it’s flavor will have you coming back for seconds. I live each day with unapologetic, authentic happiness and hope to help others do the same. The amaranth lends a robust, earthy flavor that’s so nice. Savory Oats With Turmeric Roasted Carrots, Kale, And Cranberry Ketchup To accentuate the anti-inflammatory turmeric carrots, this dish innovates a … In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. I believe that breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Having a place to share our favorite traditions, recipes and celebrations is very important to me. gluten free cereal, gluten free savory breakfast cereal, homemade cereal, savory breakfast cereal, packets of Bakery on Main Organic Creamy Hot Breakfast. Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More! It’s also a great source of fiber thanks to the ancient and whole grains, all of which are gluten-free. .st0 { It is full of a great mix of protein, carbs and just the right amount of fat. All opinions are completely my own. fill: #DD2530; Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for great recipes, entertaining ideas and more! This delicious dish will amp up your breakfast bowl and leave you very satisfied! *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Don’t miss exciting promotions, inspiring recipes It’s base is made from the NEW Bakery on Main Organic Creamy Hot Breakfast. Your email address will not be published. Now check your email to confirm your subscription & get your eBook to start baking! Subscribe, 1/2 cup packed baby spinach leaves, long stems removed & coarsely chopped, 1 tablespoon (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided. Cooking Instructions. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/savory-snack-recipes It really isn’t easy these days to find an unsweetened creamy breakfast cereal. That’s why I created this savory breakfast cereal. Filed Under: Breakfast foods Tagged With: bacon, Bakery on Main, breakfast, cereal, oats. SAVE, PRINT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. 1 55+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. During the fall months, when we are feeling like something sweet, I like to use our leftover pumpkin to make these maple pumpkin pudding parfaits. Stir in oats. }. Please try again. —Kathy Young, Weatherford, Texas. Get your FREE eCookbook of 5 Gluten-Free Instant Pot Dinner Recipes. There was an error submitting your subscription. Subscribe to get your FREE electronic Cookbook of our 10 Favorite Gluten-Free Holiday Treats Recipes & our Newsletters! This recipe for savory breakfast cereal will wow your family with little effort on your part. I love it because it is certified organic and a great source of ALA and Omega-3. In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Quaker® Newsletter today! They are easy and delicious but the truth is that I prefer savory to start my day. Celebrate life with us through unforgettable gluten-free recipes, easy mocktails and everyday entertaining ideas…, Cook bacon making sure to reserve bacon grease, Cook purple cabbage in reserved bacon grease until slightly wilted, Cook eggs in more reserved bacon grease making sure to salt and pepper to taste, Add the Bakery on Main Organic Creamy Hot Breakfast, Mix continuously for 1-2 minutes then remove from heat, Stir in the cheddar and divide into two bowls, Top with crumbled bacon, cabbage and fried eggs. When I’m entertaining, this colorful dish is my top menu choice. I only work with brands I and my family actually enjoy. We won't send you spam. Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert? It is also unsweetened making it perfect for creating this savory breakfast cereal. Follow package directions for cooking oats. and incredible tips when you subscribe to the When she’s out of the office, you’ll find her exploring Wisconsin, trying out new vegetarian recipes and combing through antique shops. No-fuss breakfasts for on-the-go mornings. Stir in spinach; top with chopped tomato and shredded cheese. Try being the key word since many mornings I just have them grab a bar or some banana and milk. NEED MORE GOODNESS? If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Unsubscribe at any time. If so, sign up for the Quaker Oats Center of Excellence newsletter. Cereal goes way beyond the bowl with creative uses that play up its crunch and texture. Cook uncovered over medium heat, 1 minute for Quick Oats, 5 minutes for Old Fashioned Oats, stirring occasionally. Follow package directions for cooking oats. Katie is an Associate Editor for Taste of Home, specializing in writing and email newsletters. November 18, 2016 By Chandice | Leave a Comment | Updated December 12, 2019. I love sharing ways to live more vivaciously! Layered Mediterranean Dip with Pita Chips, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Recipe can also be prepared with Quaker® Steel Cut or Steel Cut Quick Oats. The hard thing for me though is finding new meal ideas to get me out of our morning rut of eggs and gluten-free toast or oatmeal with peanut butter and jam. It is full of a great mix of protein, carbs and just the right amount of fat. Stir in oats. Since we are always in a big rush getting ready for school, it’s important that whatever we have be ready in under 20 minutes. COOK NOTE: I grew up with a mama who almost always made us hot breakfast so I try to do the same for my kids. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Success! Recipe can also be prepared with Quaker® Steel Cut or Steel Cut Quick Oats. Subscribe to get your free eCookbook and our latest content by email. Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door. Whether you prefer a sweet cake topped with chocolate puff cereal or savory fried chicken rolled in crushed cornflakes, here are 10 recipes that think outside the cereal box. Spoon into bowl. Parties, gatherings, gorgeous food and ESPECIALLY holidays with my people are what make my heart pitter patter. Bakery on Main Organic Creamy Hot Breakfast, Thanksgiving Mocktails: 20+ Non-Alcoholic Drinks + Recipe, Gluten-Free Green Bean Casserole w/ Easy Homemade Fried Onions, BEST Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (In a Jar Option), Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls (The BEST & Fluffiest!). *This is a sponsored post which means I have received monetary and/or product compensation from Bakery on Main.