American Truck Simulator. I want to spend my money on new content for SCS games, but there is nothing to buy. Lowboy trailers are specialized flatbed trailers that are great for hauling heavy or oversized loads, thanks to their design that provide a low ride height, they have the ability to carry legal loads up to 12 ft tall, which other traditional trailers cannot. Hm, new loads? The folks over at SCS have kept fans poised for the launch of the next expansion for American Truck Simulator for the past several months. Modders do a better job of delivering new stuff than SCS do. Sign up for a new account in our community. Act like profesionals, stop leaving everything to modders. man , if only they do this in ETS , i love driving around with these loads but you barely see them for short to normall distances, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. But at the same moment it means that you should hurry up and get all the advantages of ATS mods free examples as soon as possible! lowboys will also be now hauled around in traffic as you travel through America, so make sure to give them plenty of space if you pass by them. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. im talking about the height between ground and truck. © Valve Corporation. You must log in or register to post here. JavaScript is disabled. first few posts after new account setup need to be approved by site Moderators at SCS Forums. We can't wait for you to get truckin' with these new lowboy trailers in our next update. I am really looking forward to this I have always wanted to get this in game. Come on now, is SCS 10 men small dev team? Drivers will now be able to purchase their own lowboy trailer and use them in the cargo market. American Truck Simulator #1 Post by Blueone » 05 Sep 2015 06:53 I really hope SCS wont do the same mistake they did in ETS2 in the ATS. © TruckersMP Team Lowboy Trailers have now also been updated to be included in various add-on packages including Special Transport and Heavy Cargo DLC's. Upload your mods to our resource manager and an automatic thread will be created for discussion. First, I love SCS for giving us truck sims. Owners of these trailers will benefit from a wide array of options to customize them in the upgrade shop, such as color, trailer accessories, beacons, chassis options, lengths, articulated axles, and more! I think they take turns doing the approval and some are quicker than others. Upload your mods to our resource manager and an automatic thread will be created for discussion. Powered by Invision Community, [SCS Blog] American Truck Simulator: Lowboy Trailers. (You know, the Streamline trucks, that is higher than what they are in real life.) It's easy! We hope you enjoy using these trailers across a variety of different job contracts. American Truck Simulator SCS mods download will open you a gate to the new generation game. #4 < > ;-). All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews American Truck Simulator > General Discussions > Topic Details. I think I have never seen some of them when using the trailers provided by the client. Can anyone please advise me as to how to create a post in Forum SCS Software? Today we are excited to share with you some news about lowboy trailers in American Truck Simulator that will come with 1.39 update. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. American Truck Simulator. American Truck Simulator. With all of the excitement surrounding the recent releases and updates coming to American Truck Simulator, we are happy that the work on the planned 1.39 update has reached an important milestone!We are ready to preview it with the player community in the form of an Experimental Open Beta. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Be patient. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews ... first few posts after new account setup need to be approved by site Moderators at SCS Forums. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Now, … Following the success of Euro Truck Simulator 2, our newest project aims to recreate the trucking experience on the American continent, while … It's well worth the time to set up an account. LLern. Feb 28, 2016 @ 9:02am SCS Software Forums Ive ... SCS Software Forums But this dev team work too slow, deliver too little. I spend most of my gaming time with ATS and ETS2. And everything is costless – American Truck Simulator SCS mods free database is open for every player. A trucker wouldnt be much without their truck and trailer, and the same is true within our simulation titles. All rights reserved. Lowboy Trailers, Wheel Tuning Pack updated, American Truck Sim | NEXT Western Star Confirmed Heading To The Sim, American Truck Sim | New Colorado Road Network Previews, Keep on trucking - Post your pictures here :), ATS | Idaho 'Viewpoint' Feature Coming Soon, American Truck Simulator | Colorado New Industries, American Truck Sim | Boise Previews Released, American Truck Simulator | First Idaho Gameplay Reveal, American Truck Sim | More Idaho Previews - Logging, American Truck Sim | New Audio And More In Version 1.37 Update Release, American Truck Sim | Introducing Colorado, ETS 2 / ATS | FMOD Sound Updates In The Works, American Truck Sim | LoneStar Now Available, American Truck Sim | Build 1.36 Now Available, American Truck Sim | Utah Release Date Confirmed (New Trailer), American Truck Sim | Salt Lake City Previews. Let us know what you think of them in our blog comments below. Forum to release game mods for American Truck Simulator such as trucks, trailers, buses, cars, skins, sounds, maps, interiors, parts and tuning. Forum to release game mods for American Truck Simulator such as trucks, trailers, buses, cars, skins, sounds, maps, interiors, parts and tuning. Not only will you be able to take advantage of the new lowboy trailer, but so will other drivers on the road. A trucker wouldn't be much without their truck and trailer, and the same is true within our simulation titles. In our next update for American Truck Simulator, we are happy to announce the arrival of a new lowboy trailer that comes in an array of different configurations, as well as a few other features which we know many drivers will enjoy.