£144.09 £ 144. Starting from £159.99. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. But you don't buy a hard drive to look at, its the performance which is most important. Worked well out of the box with xbox one. * Average game size is 35GB to 50GB. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 January 2018, Fantastic drive works perfectly. This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. Then when I checked in the storage details, the storage capacity was listed as 8.01 TB, and the PS4 won’t recognise more than 8TB. View basket for details. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 18,110 global ratings | 6,050 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 October 2018. A massive improvement for those who bought the standard Xbox One/ Xbox One S. 2 TB is all that you will need in addition to your Xbox storage to be able to store all of your games without a fuss. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. defo worth the cash I have the 4tb model. The design of the drive itself is well-made, stylish and a perfect accompaniment to the Xbox One X. Predominately plastic with a metallic casing on top, the mirror-like Xbox logo adds a touch of style to the aesthetic. per … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2019. 09. Hopefully an update might sort this but I’m not holding my breath. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, 8000GB SEAGATE Game Drive Hub for Xbox USB 3.0 External Hard Drive 2 port USB, Seagate Expansion USB 3 Portable 2.5" External Hard Drive Xbox PS4 HDD 1 2 4 5TB, 250GB HDD USB3.0 Portable External Hard Drive for Laptop/Xbox one/PS4 Red Blue, 320GB 2.5" HDD USB3.0 Portable External Hard Drive for Mac/Laptop/Xbox one/PS4, EXTERNAL HDD HARD DRIVE USB 3.0 PC MAC Xbox ONE PS4 500GB 1TB 2TB PORTABLE 1, Seagate 10TB External HDD Hard Drive, Desktop Tower Data Storage Hub PC Computer, Seagate External Hard drive USB 3.0 high speed for WINDOWS PC MAC XBOX ONE PS4, Seagate Backup Plus Hub 14TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0, 2 USB, Seagate 1TB 2TB Backup Plus Portable External USB 3.0 Hard Drive 1000GB 2000GB, Seagate Backup Plus Slim 320GB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 External Hard Drive PC Mac, Seagate Expansion 320GB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch External Hard Drive for PC MAC, Seagate Expansion 500GB External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 HDD For PC MAC, Seagate Black 500GB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 External Hard Drive HDD, A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is. The read and write speeds are quite fast for an external hard drive, transferring games more than 30GB took less than 15 minutes. Possibly one of the easiest hard drives to set up. The Game Drive for Xbox can be used to play or view media through the Xbox One. It’s great. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. you would think that it is written onto the internal hard drive,you honestly will not notice the difference. Shame about the delivery though was was approaching a month and taking too long, so felt i had to switch to express delivery, at which point it was immediately dispatched and arrived in two days, so my point is, if you want a reasonable delivery time, either get from another seller or go express delivery, from my personal experience. It does everything it’s supposed to do 10/10, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 November 2017. Continued use of our website indicates your consent to our usage of cookies. Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8 TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD... Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8 TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD with Dual USB Ports – White, Designed for Xbox One (STGG8000400). Shop for Seagate Game Drive Hub 8TB External USB Hard Drive. An 8 TB external storage solution for Xbox games. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 November 2017. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 October 2020. Movies, music and pictures can be saved to the drive and played on your television using the Xbox One media player. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I have since found out it is not being recognised because the PS4 does not recognise external Hubs, which this is. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. * All that extra space on the Game Drive Hub for Xbox is also useful for game-save data and downloadable content. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. Seagate ␡ Sign In as. Slightly expensive however you get SeaGate quality for the price. Only painful thing is installing the games but once installed,winner winner chicken dinner. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. It has all the cables you need to set up and the instructions are very clear on how to set up your external hard drive. Attach the cable to the back of one of the Xbox ports and plug it in and let it sit on your Xbox One (not over the fan!). Price comparison Find the best price for Seagate Game Drive Hub 8TB from 7 offers. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Argos Monthly Care +£2.39. Plugged in and gives you on option to use for media or format for game storage. Find out more. applicable). No additional import charges on delivery. Read more . Seagate 8TB Xbox Gaming Hard Drive. Add to Trolley. A great product, but extremely slow delivery time for the item from this seller. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 August 2018. I’m now using it on an XBox and it works perfectly, if a little noisy at times. 1 x Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 1.2m (4 ft) USB cable Power adapter Quick start guide From the manufacturer. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It gives my console extra storage space. It's fast, quiet, and reliable. The first time the USB drive is connected to the Xbox One, it will prompt to reformat the drive for use with games and apps. Silent in operation, and dare I say (likely) more reliable than a HDD, I would find it very difficult to revert back. It does exactly what you'd want, which is to add storage space for your games, or media if you assign it for that for your Xbox One, and it looks nice and the USB ports are a useful addition. Seagate 8TB Xbox Gaming Hard Drive 833/9742. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Great little drive for XBox-though 8TB drive not compatible with PS4, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2018. Add to Your Wishlist. Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8TB Game Storage With Dual USB Ports. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. See the seller's listing for full details. FREE Delivery by Amazon. I bought the 8TB model and tried to set it up but even after formatting it, my PS4 refused to recognise it as extended storage. This page works best with JavaScript. I was somewhat dubious over whether a SSD could significantly improve load times on Xbox, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the level of increase - with load times cut down to half or less in many instances. It is well worth the money. Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox STGG8000400 - Disque dur - 8 To - externe (portable) - USB 3.0 - blanc Box Contains. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Read reviews (39) 1/7 £ 164.99 Credit plans available See options. Unsurprisingly I bought this to go with my XBox one X, and rather than store games on the local hard drive, I store them all on this for easy transportation between different Xbox One consoles. Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8 TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD with Dual USB Ports – White, Designed for Xbox One (STGG8000400) 4.7 out of 5 stars 15,902. I've got over 100 games installed and it's maybe just over half full, so plenty of storage. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Rating 4.743589743589744 out of 5. Check stock. I do like this hard drive. Easy to setup and includes two super convenient USB 3.0 ports for your Xbox accessories and mobile devices. No complaints so far. eBay Marketplaces GmbH (of Helvetiastraße15-17, 3005, Bern, Switzerland) is authorised by the FCA to conduct credit broking for a restricted range of finance providers. Insure your product with Argos Care. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seagate 8 TB Game Drive Hub for Xbox, USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive with Integrated 2-Port USB Hub at Amazon.com. You can edit your question or post anyway. I know it says XBox but wanted it for my PS4 as space was running low as presumed it would work anyway as I’ve mixed before. It is very easy to format for my Xbox. ␡ Our Cookie Statement explains the types of cookies we use and how to manage them. Something went wrong. Collect 824 Nectar points. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. With a colossal 8TB of capacity and plenty of room for 200+ games, you can easily take care of your storage needs and make deleting old games a thing of the past. loads games fast. Get it Tomorrow, Oct 27. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. More buying choices £134.03 (12 used & new offers) Seagate 8 TB IronWolf NAS 3.5 Inch Hard Drive ST8000VN004 (SATA 6 Gb/s/256 MB/7200 RPM) 4.2 out of 5 stars … It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2018. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Try again. It also throws in 2x USB 3.0 ports for good measure, and matches the sexy design of the Xbox One S. … We may receive commission if your application for credit is successful. Tell us where you are to check stock: Check. Seagate's 8TB Game Drive Hub HDD packs a huge amount of storage into a sleek package. It's tucked away to I don't get to admire its looks, but it does look nice too with its green and black colour scheme. For the size of the games being made now, it’s an excellent buy for the XBox but not for the PS4 unfortunately. Every time one turned up it didn’t work, i had I think three shipped out all were subsequently returned. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. See all details for Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox 8 TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.