Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. CORTX: Intelligent Object Storage Software, Lyve Drive Rack: Converged Infrastructure, Application & Storage Convergence Platforms, Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S, Game Drive for Xbox Cyberpunk 2077 Special Edition, Game Drive for Xbox Special Edition Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Game Drive for Xbox Game Pass Special Edition, Game Drive for PlayStation Marvel Avengers Limited Edition, Game Drive for PlayStation Last of Us Part II Limited Edition, Rethink Data: Put More of Your Business Data to Work, Only 5 screws to take off in this process, With enough capacity to hold the PS4 OS file, For Windows user format the drive in ExFat Disk Management. With Seagate Game Drive you can also take your entire game library to a friend's house and play on their console. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is the best storage device for ps4 in my book. The super-portable Game Drive for PS4 is truly plug-and-play and is built and tested for gaming—inside and out. Tried to do a warranty return and Seagate is saying there is no stock in this drive available to replace it. USB 3.0: 2TB 2048.0: 113.5mm: 9.6mm: 100g: A Seagate Report. To backup the PS4 use the following steps: Connect the USB drive with the PS4 backup, Select Restore to start the restore process. This Seagate Game Drive ensures smooth gameplay performance and rapid file transfers with a high-speed plug-and-play USB 3.0 interface. ... Take your Seagate Game Drive for PS4 to another console and access all your installed games. Stay away from this scam! Massive 4TB capacity gives you storage for 100+ PS4 games. It would disconnect itself, almost like it was going to sleep itself. We’ll show you how. Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB External Hard Drive HDD – Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, … I never once incorrectly shut anything down. Had nothing but issues with this product from day one. Then yesterday it just stopped connecting permanently while I was playing a game. So solution? Speak with a Seagate expert by phone or email. Facebook I didn't even give it permission to do that. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. This drive has only ever been connected to a PS4 system. It just has sat there next to the ps4 all this time. Google Plus Browse and download the latest software, apps, utilities, plug-ins and content. Self-service tools targeted to the needs of your business. I'm highly disappointed that this HD that seems to be purposely produced for the PS4 only lasted 3 months. There's a problem loading this menu right now. They charge a premium just for that little PlayStation logo in the corner. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. Step up your quality control Seagate!!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Seagate Game Drive is compatible with PS4, PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro. It did that each time I brought the PS4 out of sleep mode. This article explains how to install the Game Drive for PlayStation on a PlayStation 4 (PS4). Seagate Support Home - Find important support related documentation, see our popular downloads, and browse our top support articles. Game Drive for PS4 Far Cry 5 2TB STGD2000402 1-year limited warranty. Buy an external Western Digital Drive. Find product-specific documentation, knowledge base articles, videos and other self-service tools. I tried every troubleshooting technique on the internet to no avail. Each time that I would be playing games that were installed on my internal HD, a message would pop up saying that my external HD is no longer available. Like practically the whole playstation store which is great but I have to turn my ps4 on and off and then tell the system to repair the extended storage every single time I use my ps4 which is extremely frustrating and I did nothing to damage the device. Nope nope nope nope. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Would put the PS4 into sleep mode, with all the correct settings enabled to provide continuous power to USB devices while in sleep mode, I wake up the PS4 and it says the drive was not shut down correctly and has to be repaired, as though I unplugged it with out powering down first (which I would never do intentionally). Select Back Up to start the backup process. 11,817 global ratings | 1,858 global reviews. I was happy with the drive when it was working, but will now have to re-download all my games. I haven't contacted technical support, so I see what help they will offer, but until then it's a negative experience for me. I got just around 3 months out of this. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Save yourself the trouble and do not purchase this piece of crap. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Rating improved from 1 star to 3 stars. Once the restore is complete the PS4 should restart with the backed up user and user data fully restored. Articles. It was easy to install and easy to use, but that is more due to Playstation's setup than Seagate. Knowledge Base. Locked me out of the game. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Massive capacity up to 4TB stores 100+ games. Have issues with the external drive disconnecting itself randomly from the PS4. This article explains how to install the Game Drive for PlayStation on a PlayStation 4 (PS4). Twitter You can get this exact hard drive, only with 4 TB instead of 2, for $5 more. Game Drive for PS4 . It just did it anyways. Game Drive for PlayStation Last of Us Part II Limited Edition . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Save yourself the inconvenience and buy a different external HD for the PS4. Then I still couldn't play it. Black with blue aluminum enclosure that is sleek and tough USB powered—no extra power adapter necessary Stopped working after 8 months; Seagate support responsive, Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018. All my game data is lost and it won’t let me reformat the harddrive. When I looked into it, my PS4 just could not even read the external hard drive. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seagate (STGD2000100) Game Drive For PS4 Systems 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0, Officially Licensed Product at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For Mac users format the drive MS-DOS or ExFat in Disk Utility.