[August 1994], 2nd single "Take This Time" peaked at #27 in the UK charts. var show_zero = ! Sean Maguire is an English actor and singer, who rose to fame in 1988 when at the age of eleven he took on the role of “Tegs” Ratcliffe on the BBC children’s drama Grange Hill, in which he remained until 1992. if(! Continue to the next page to see Sean Maguire net worth, estimated salary and earnings. } 's' : '') + '
' if(diff <= 999) { function updateCountdown() { var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Currently, the highest denomination is the $100 bill. How to calculate net worth: Calculating your net worth really isn’t all that hard, but it requires that you gather all the information surrounding your current assets and liabilities. Sean Maguire will celebrate 45rd birthday on a Sunday 18th of April 2021. But how did he get his wealth? He is currently forty four years old. } var start = new Date('1976-04-18T00:00:00-05:00'); var start2 = new Date(start); Sean Maguire- Net Worth, Salary. He is also an accomplished singer and has had three singles in the top twenty on the UK charts in the 1990s. You can use this formula: Assets – Debt = Net Worth. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down. for(i=0;i 0 && !show_zero) { Grand Opening Event! Parents are Kathleen Maguire and Michael Maguire. His birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy and birthstone is Diamond. } Facebook year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, Disclamer: Sean Maguire net worth are calculated by comparing Sean Maguire's influence on Google, Wikipedia, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with anybody else in the world. Let’s find out! Net worth is calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. So what is the net worth of Sean Maguire now and how wealthy is he? if(loop_range == 'h') { abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Besides that, he is also popular for his movies. Next, he will appear in the movie, Headshop as Grant. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. if(start2 > today) { Talking about his appearance, he has an attractive persona with an oval-shaped facial feature. } else { He has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 81 kg. } Sean has over 492k followers on Instagram and 245.3k on Twitter. * Estimate. } else { Continue to next page below to see how much is Sean Maguire really worth, including net worth, … In 1988, he reentered the with the TV series, Grange Hill as Tegs Ratcliffe. Consider using a budgeting app that tracks your net worth for you automatically. As per our current Database, Sean Maguire is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: May 10, 2020). Discover how much Sean Maguire is worth today, view full biography, facts, and family life. Sean Maguire Net Worth is. var loop_range = ''; Education: The education details are not available at this time. loop_range = seconds['day']; today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Sean Maguire is married to Tanya Flynn. !0; text += (text.length ? 7. The British pound is the world’s oldest currency that is still in use, dating back to the 8th century. } 4. Sean Maguire is a member of tv actors. His earnings as an actor are in the range of $21k to $215k. Personal: Sean Maguire was born in the Year of the Dragon, and his birth sign is Aries. !loop_time && ! 's' : ''); As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $2 million. } The majority of the of Sean Maguire‘s wealth comes from being a tv actor. year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, } . You may also read the bio, age, family, career, education, net worth, salary, body stats, and social media of Max Walker, Callan Potter, and Adam Cahan. Sean Maguire has blue eyes with brunette hair. According to FamousDetails, he was born in the Year of the Dragon. Body Measurements- Height & Weight. if(!large) { jQuery('#countdown_5fad8ce6110f62_86849511').html(text); } if(diff < 0) { On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Mandy Patinkin, Allison Janney, and Jaime Harrison. However, the highest ever printed was a $100,000 note from December 18, 1934, to January 9, 1935. } Last, in 1998, he launched his latest album, Greatest Hits. Sean Maguire Social Profiles/Links. jQuery(function() { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Sean Maguire‘s source of wealth comes from being a tv actor. Articles by Sean. English television actor and singer known for his work on the British television show, Scott & Bailey. } Sean Maguire has blue eyes with brunette hair. years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 In the movie, he shared the screen with the legendary actor, Laurence Olivier. var seconds = { !0; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); President Woodrow Wilson was pictured on the front. If you would like to support this site, please consider donating using any of the options below or simply visit our friendly sponsors. Sean Maguire Zodiac Sign is Aries, Ethnicity White & religion Not Available.. Sean Maguire Net Worth 2018. while(start2 < today) { } abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; updateCountdown(); Sean Maguire was born on 18th April 1976 in Ilford, London, England. His primary income source is from being TV Actor. diff = start2 - today; var increment = 1 * '-1'; *The information was submitted by our reader Francis De Maine. Per Day: Per Hour: Per Minute: Per Second: $ 70,000 $ 3,000 $ 50 $ 1.00: Since you arrived on this page at , Sean Maguire Earned: His earnings as an actor are in the range of $21k to $215k. jQuery('#countdown_5fad8ce6140e12_50963275').html(text); Below are interesting links related to Sean Maguire: – What is Sean Maguire’s worth according to CelebsDetails We keep this page updated with the latest information on Sean Maguire’s finances, salary and new net worth calculations. } else { text = ' '; 2. } Raging Into Texas! He is also an accomplished singer and has had three singles in the top twenty on the UK charts in the 1990s. var loop_time = 1 * ''; He is known in the US for his roles as Donovan Brink on the UPN sitcom Eve, and as Kyle Lendo in the CBS sitcom The Class. 5. } text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? 9. if(! Also, there are no rumors linked with him. if(start2 > today) { Sean Maguire's Income / Salary: Per Year: $ 20 Million Per Month: $ 2 Million Per Week: $ 500,000. } else { Sean was born in 1970s, part of the Generation X, and has a birth sign of Aries, according to CelebsAges. var seconds = { In 2001, he entered the American TV industry with the movie, PrinceCharming as the prince. $2 Million Sean Maguire Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Sean Martin Michael Maguire (born 18 April 1976 in Ilford, Essex) is an English actor and singer, who rose to fame in 1988 when at the age of eleven he took on the role of "Tegs" Ratcliffe on the BBC children's drama Grange Hill, in which he remained until 1992. } else { } In 1993, he joined the cast of the TV soap, EastEnders. His zodiac sign is Aries. updateCountdown(); //show_zero = true; $2 Million Sean Maguire Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Sean Martin Michael Maguire (born 18 April 1976 in Ilford, Essex) is an English actor and singer, who rose to fame in 1988 when at the age of eleven he took on the role of "Tegs" Ratcliffe on the BBC children's drama Grange Hill, in which he remained until 1992. The chart peaked as the 43rd position in the UK Album Chart. Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations. 1. if(!expire) { text = ' '; 's' : '') + '
' His birth name is Sean Martin Michael Maguire. Discover how much the famous TV Actor is worth in 2020. He has been alive for 16,279 days or 390,710 hours. Sean Maguire’s birth flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy. After the movie, he took a break from the entertainment industry. for(i=0;i new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range)) { Sean Maguire estimated net worth in 2018 is Under Review.Here we also added Sean Maguire previous years Net Worth, Income, Salary & Property details. !0; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); Sean Maguire is married. https://www.networthstatus.com/tv-actor/sean-maguire-net-worth-earnings The single, Someone to Love peaked at the 14th position in the UK Single Chart. His birthstone is Diamond. } Salaries vary based on many factors such as gender, education, industry, and geographical location. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; Sean Maguire is British TV Actor with an estimated net worth of $100,000 - $1M. English television actor and singer known for his work on the British television show, Scott & Bailey. [November 1995], 4th single "Now I've Found You" peaked at #22 in the UK charts. !seconds[display[i]]) { Maguire appeared in the second series of Scott & Bailey as P.C. [May 1996], 5th single "You To Me Are Everything" peaked at #16 in the UK charts. 1. Details on his academics are not available. Generally speaking, the bigger the hexagon is, the more valuable Sean Maguire networth should be on the internet! delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? if(diff < 0) { Harry Maguire net worth, Harry Maguire salary. [March 1995], Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire, What's Cooking? } else { !0; The estimates of Sean Maguire’s wealth vary because it’s not easy to forecast spending habits and how much money Sean Maguire has spent recently. if(!text) { Sean Maguire is a Aries and was born in The Year of the Dragon.