Talk about quarantine done right! We want to help people get more access to support and services, and help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in the world. 30 Valentine's Day gifts for her - cute, creative & unique gifts she'll love, Adele showcases seven stone weight loss at Beyoncé's Oscars afterparty. A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez), Selena Gomez Just Debuted New Super Long Hair, Selena Gomez Debuts Blunt Bangs in London, Selena Gomez Is You at a Super Bowl Couples' Party, Selena Shares Rare Look at Natural, Wavy Hair. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Selena Gomez was photographed shooting a music video yesterday in downtown Los Angeles, dressed up in a very different look. She has flirted with bangs throughout her Rare press tour, adding curtain bangs at one point that she brought back last week. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? alerts and find out about everything before anyone else. It was unclear then whether it was just a look for the shoot or something more permanent. Alyssa Bailey is the news and strategy editor at ELLE.com, where she oversees coverage of celebrities and royals (particularly Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton). I’ve stopped trying to be perfect — I just want to be me,” Selena explains in a YouTube video, set to the song of the same name. Selena’s healthy brunette locks looked so voluminous in the stunning iPhone photos that looked like they could be from am magazine editorial. one wrote, while another simple said: "Hair" followed by love heart emojis. So there’s that. His style is often simple but never boring or repetitive, and so has his hair. In the first snap, Selena gave her camera a fierce pose as her hair framed her face, and in the next, she tousled it back as she leaned on her pillow. "Favorite hair style hands down!!!!" The star kept her hair back as she stayed cozy in a gray sweatshirt by streetwear brand Essentials — also a favorite of her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber — along with a tie-dye pair of sweatpants. Selena Gomez looked like a bombshell as she rocked her natural curls for an impromptu at-home photoshoot. Selena Gomez delighted fans on Sunday when she showed off her rarely-seen curly hair. The “Lose You To Love Me” singer showed off her natural waves in a series of new Instagram photos shared on Sunday, May 17 and we are obsessed. RELATED: 30 Valentine's Day gifts for her - cute, creative & unique gifts she'll love, Despite rumours circulating for months, Selena officially announced Rare Beauty last week with a video on social media. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. "It’s [Rare Beauty] meant to be enjoyed, it’s very special. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, CMA Awards Winners 2020: Miranda Lambert, Maren Morris & More, Rebel Wilson Shows Off Her 50 Lb. A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on Feb 10, 2020 at 6:18pm PST Gomez was first seen with the curly hair on the set of her music video shoot.