2263 Kelston Pl, Odenton, MD 21113. We strive to provide a self and clean community. Walking is not particularly convenient for property owners in this area because running common errands is occasionally challenging on foot. Have the best of everything, here at Seven Oaks Townehomes. Our onsite management works hard every day to make your days a little bit better. We left completely soured on this place!! Seven Oaks Apartments for Rent Seven Oaks Houses for Rent. Shame . and Pulaski Hwy., or spend an afternoon at one of the parks and green spaces scattered around the region. Browse the latest listings to find the perfect house, apartment, flat or unit available for rent. This part of Winnipeg is also quiet, as the streets are generally quite peaceful. Change Location. This place is not good. my boyfriend and I are seriously considering this property. Seven Oaks Townhomes is located in Edgewood, Maryland in the 21040 zip code. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, All Seven Oaks Townhome Condominiums Rentals, Debunked! This part of the city is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Your home in the suburbs is at Seven Oaks in Edgewood, MD. Sincerely, Seven Oaks Townhomes offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom pet friendly apartments for rent in Edgewood, MD. Our one, two, and three bedroom townhomes for rent in Edgewater, MD, are here to call home. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Find 18 available Houses for rent in Seven Oaks neighborhood, Wesley Chapel, FL. 3 properties. Make Seven Oaks Townhomes your new home. Our homes were designed with you in mind. had the best tour and experience with then walk through. $1,245. We strive to provide a self and clean community. We have easy access to shopping, dining, and all entertainment in Edgewood, Maryland. Seven Oaks experienced its biggest construction boom pre-1960, so most of the available properties are from this time period. Contact Leasing Agent for more details Pets allowed: Up to 2 Cats, 1 Cat and 1 Dog (50 lbs), or 1 Dog (50 lbs) only. The Leasing agent was a lump with no enthusiasm about the place. Roughly 80% of the properties in the neighbourhood are … Email me listings and apartment related info. Or sign in if you already have an account. This place is not good. I was told to handle it intil exterminator comes a week from now. We are conveniently minutes near shopping, dining, and much more. From the first 5 minutes of talking to Aurora she made me at ease with the application process (I was freaking […] I look forward to hearing from you. I don't recommend this place at all, and the history about the uber eats guy is true. 2038 Hinshaw Dr, Odenton, MD 21113. Property Manager at Seven Oaks Townhomes, responded to this review: Thank you for your review. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Every neighbor I've talked to has mice to include me now. Brittany C. Cars are an excellent medium of transportation in Seven Oaks. Check out the Townhome rentals currently on the market in Seven Oaks Wesley Chapel matching. Townhouse for rent. Farmhouse and garden and features an italian garden. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Entered the Lease Office and my sister asked to use the restroom. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Our one, two, and three bedroom townhomes are located at the center of all the suburban comforts. Office refuses to send maintainence to fill holes. Townhouse for rent. Britainy works for company butbwriting good reviews for property. Explore the neighborhood for yourself – there is so much to see and do here. Community Liaison, The Community College of Baltimore County, Excellent Harford County Location - Close to Schools, Shopping & Recreation. he would like to get out of the area that we are at right now. Searching for Seven Oaks Townhome Condominiums apartments for rent? During your visit you will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Our beautiful brick townhomes pop against the lush greenery surrounding Seven Oaks. There are a few public green spaces nearby for residents to visit, including Kildonan Park, and they are very well-spread out, making it easy to access them. Cross Route 40 and make a left on Hanson Road. The manager was not professional at all. A WELL PRESENTED, ground floor, one bedroom flat to rent located in Sevenoaks. Affordable rent year-round. Seven Oaks Townhomes offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom pet friendly apartments for rent in Edgewood, MD. However, the public transit service in Seven Oaks is not particularly frequent. Find out why we are the best value in North Durham. Brittany C. Thoughtful extras are detailed to expand your home, including a rear patio with entrance and full size washer and dryers. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your comments. Condos for rent in Seven Oaks Townhomes, a neighborhood in Smyrna, Tennessee, offer the perfect opportunity for maintenance-free living. Situated between the commercial district of Bel Air to the north and the beautiful vistas of Chesapeake Bay to the south, Edgewood manages to find the best of both worlds. Come join a community crafted for your life. I look forward to hearing from you. Arrived to view the model. Plush wall-to-wall carpeting welcomes you into your one, two, or three bedroom home. Roughly 80% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 20% are rented. Added today. Unsafe area murder just happened to uber eats guy near entrance. Being part of a community is what makes us special. Sort by: Newest. Take I95 to exit 74, Magnolia Road (Route 152 South). With a short drive to local parks, excellent schools, shopping and delicious eateries nearby you will have everything you could want within moments! Comfortable,  and spacious with a private patio and relaxing community amenities like a refreshing swimming pool are waiting for you. Seven Oaks Townhomes offer tenants spacious floorplans at an affordable price. There are breathtaking lookout points along the water’s edge, and Gunpowder Neck Marina is conveniently located for boat owners and the aquatically inclined. Those looking to spend the day in nearby Baltimore only have to take Pulaski Highway southwest to enjoy all the conveniences the city provides. Seven Oaks Townhomes provided excellent service in many areas to include maintenance, landscaping, and value. 3 results. This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 2 stories with 300 units. Seven Oaks Townhomes has rental units ranging from 806-1209 sq ft starting at $1120. I look forward to hearing from you. But later everything changed, mouse poop at the apartment everywhere and the office never fixed that problem. Shame . 2bd 2ba. Sorting options in this menu have been modified. Highlights of our community amenities include a sparkling swimming pool, lawn care along with snow removal is provided and we offer online rental payments so paying rent is quick and effortless. We strive to provide a self and clean community. See all available apartments for rent at Seven Oaks Townhomes in Edgewood, MD. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 2 stories with 300 units. Woodbridge Station is 1.5 miles away, and Woodbridge Center is within a walk. Our Leasing Office is open by appointment only and will be limited to one person per appointment. Britainy works for company butbwriting good reviews for property. Sincerely, Irmo Seven Oaks Townhomes for rent in Columbia, SC - See official floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Columbia rental homes, condos, and townhomes near Irmo Seven Oaks. So visit us today, to make us your new apartment community.Read More. Head to the eat in kitchen and you’ll find energy-efficient appliances, perfect for baking your favorite seasonal treats or meal prepping for the week ahead.