With three docks and a small boat ramp - you'll enjoy fishing and boating on your own private lake. This is a real Show Place. Ample wild game. The... Nineteen acres of this beautiful property remains. Common game species to be found on ranches for sale in Georgia include whitetail deer, … New to LANDFLIP? Huge area planted in sunflowers and millet. 52. Huge area planted in sunflowers and millet. Peaceful and secluded away from the city. Included in the branch area are two... Over 1/4 mile of PRIVATE frontage on Long Swamp Creek. Can you imagine +/- 50 acres of high end farm/ranch land located in the city limits of Bishop, Georgia. If you are human, don't enter anything in this field. By clicking send email, you agree to FARMFLIP's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Creek runs through property, backed up for duck habitat. The rest of the property is fenced and cross fenced pasture... South Fork, a truly diverse and beautiful farm located in West Greene County, in the quaint town of Union Point. Prime Hunting and Timberland Tract in Georgia, Private Waterfront Estate in Coastal Georgia, Timberland Time Travel and Managing Risk Across Markets, Property Lines: Trump and Biden’s Tax Policies that Shape the Land Market, Legacy Property Provides Respite & Recreation for Future Generations, Finding Land: Where to Start and What to Look For, Meticulously Maintained Cattle Ranch Offers Views, Wildlife & Home, Pulse: Land Buyers Are Opting for Smaller Tracts This Year. This beautiful Morgan County farm has a private 9 acre spring fed lake teeming with bass, brim, and crappie, located in the center of 85+/- beautiful acres. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - livestock trailers listings. Create a FREE Farm Buyer Profile or sign in to save this search. Set your preferences and locations and we'll do the rest. This attractive fella was loved and well cared for, but unfortunately his human has dementia and has moved to a ... Hey, my name's Bailey. 100+ year old pecan trees surround the front yard offering incredible shade. They have become close friends and need ... Main color: Brown Weight: 50 lbs Age: 2 years 0 months 0wks... see more at Petfinder.com. This 73± acre property features rolling pasture land, a pond, a creek... Great getaway cabin sitting of 12.36 acres with mostly cultivated fields with fencing. This beautiful property is truly unique with 24.25 acres, a 4-sided brick ranch with full finished basement, 2 water features, and a huge barn & workshop. They are ready to go to a loving home.... see... Meet Babe (left) and Ruth (right). Water, water everywhere. This Gentleman farm has plenty room for livestock also has pastures which could be used for horse or making hay. Location, location, location. Whether you want the whole 19 acres or just a portion, this is a great home place or recreational piece. There are two small ponds and a 2.5+/- acre lake situated among 23+/- acres of mature hardwoods. Only 5 minutes from downtown Watkinsville and 15 minutes from downtown Athens, this property is ideally located between two growing areas. To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Advertise your farm on the popular network for farms for sale, farm auctions, farms for lease, and farms for sale by owner. livestock trailers in Georgia at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Georgia. This Gentleman farm has plenty room for livestock also has pastures which could be used for horse or making hay. Reach farm buyers and sell your farm! There is a transmission wire utility easement on the property that can be used for pasture... 5.81 Acre wooded lot located in Madison County, GA. This is a working hay farm and is a great investment property along with a beautiful residence. There are several outbuildings on the property that could be used for a vast array of purposes. each tort wht blue wht months old Images and contact info on Advertigo website. 100+ year old pecan trees surround the front yard offering incredible shade. It is bounded on the north by just under a mile of frontage on the... “Double Ponds Farm” is a turn-key ready livestock farm fully fenced with multiple ponds, a barn, deep well and power. Located right in the city of Hortense, your only 20 miles from Jesup, 28... Old Farm is conveniently located just north of I-85 in Martin GA. If you have a trailer for sale, ... Last Stop Horse Rescue is in need of a large open stock trailer to help with trailer loading in the Carnesville GA area. I long for the da... Dutch dwarf cross rabbits (all bucks) . Farm animals are allowed. Can you imagine +/- 50 acres of high end farm/ranch land located in the city limits of Bishop, Georgia. Build your dream home or place a Mobile home on the property. Convenient to I-20 and 278, only 20 minutes from the beautiful Madison, GA and less than 20 minutes to Lake Oconee. Enjoy country living at its best. Save your favorite land listings, searches, maps, and create email notifications. It would also be an easy conversion to pastureland if you are looking for a place... Land For Sale. This 73± acre property features rolling pasture land, a pond, a creek... Great getaway cabin sitting of 12.36 acres with mostly cultivated fields with fencing. It's a breeze and free! Prime Hunting and Timberland Tract in Georgia, Private Waterfront Estate in Coastal Georgia, Timberland Time Travel and Managing Risk Across Markets, Property Lines: Trump and Biden’s Tax Policies that Shape the Land Market, Legacy Property Provides Respite & Recreation for Future Generations, Finding Land: Where to Start and What to Look For, Meticulously Maintained Cattle Ranch Offers Views, Wildlife & Home, Pulse: Land Buyers Are Opting for Smaller Tracts This Year. I'm kinda old, & I don't have much energy left, so I don't like to play much. Report suspicious listings by clicking on . The rest of the property is fenced and cross fenced pasture... South Fork, a truly diverse and beautiful farm located in West Greene County, in the quaint town of Union Point. Polled Hereford Bulls... Central GA 15 Brangus Cows... Central GA Reg. Always FREE classified livestock listings. When calling broker, please say, "I found your profile on LANDFLIP.". Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and … I enjoy Car rides, Toys, Walks, Affection and Quiet Time. Livestock for Sale; Livestock Wanted; ... GA has an adorable male mini pony born on 4/5/20 priced at $1200. If you have a trailer for sale, list it for free. Main color: White... see more at Petfinder.com, Main color: Black Second color: White... see more at Petfinder.com. Menu. If you are human, don't enter anything in this field. Enjoy country living at its best. List your barnyard animal for sale here. The property is located in an area of agriculture and timber production and has approximately 108 acres of hay field and approximately 23 acres of hardwood branch. It is rare to find a property with all the features Riverview Farm has to offer and only 30 minutes to Athens. 52. Create a FREE Land Buyer Profile or sign in to save this search. 70 Angus & BWF Cows... S. Central GA Thursday, September 24. Reach land buyers and sell your land! 2020 Bee two Horse Slant Load Bumper Pull NEW Galvanized Steel 6' Wide 7' Tall 13' Long 2500 pounds. COURTESY POST! Cattle, Horses, livestock...98 acres of beautiful rolling pastures that are completely fenced and cross fenced. I went on a foster for a day and the foster had this to say about me. 2020 Bee two Horse Slant Load Bumper Pull New Galvanneal Steel six Wide 7' Tall 13' Long 2500 pounds. This investment grade property offers large acreage in the highly desirable Oconee County. List Cattle for Sale – List Online or via Telephone; Submit Listings from TCR’s App; Listing Form for Advertising an Upcoming Sale; ... S. Central GA Monday, September 28. This beautiful Morgan County farm has a private 9 acre spring fed lake teeming with bass, brim, and crappie, located in the center of 85+/- beautiful acres. Render Plantation was founded in 1832 when James... Plantation Properties & Land Investments, LLC. The property consists of pines and hardwoods and has a couple of small streams that run through the property. Demetrious and Kevin are 2 precious boys. This property has about 1750 feet of paved road frontage with county water. Advertise your land on the popular network for land for sale, land auctions, land for lease, and land for sale by owner. These estate lots are in the desirable Woods of Lake Oconee subdivision, just minutes from the Sugar Creek Marina and public boat ramp. Outstanding 40.9 acre tract located in northern Hall County on Ga. Hwy. I am afra... Hi I am Roneisha, better known as RoRo and I'm looking for a home to call my own.I been at PAWS since the beginning of July and honestly ... Howdy there! Tiny homes are allowed if constructed on site. Several open pastures for the possibility of food plots or... Old Cattle Farm in Middle Ga Perfect for Livestock, Row Crop, or Recreation Power on Site Approximately 100 Acres Open and the Remainder a Pine/ Hardwood Stand Accessed via Dirt Road in a Quiet Part of the County Very Few Residential Neighbors Borders Larger Timberland. LANDFLIP ® is a registered trademark and cannot be used without permission. this place is fenced and cross fenced on top of the highest quality soils in the area growing MaxQ fescue and coastal Bermuda pastures divided into 9 different paddocks... River Frontage, Mature Hardwoods, Pastureland and Adjacent to Watson Mill State Park.. Riverview Farm is a truly a one-of-a-kind property. Find Livestock for Sale in Athens, GA on Oodle Classifieds. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. This 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin sits on the back of the property which affords a lot of privacy. Property has been cleared, placed in pasture, completely fenced and ready for horses or cattle. They are both 6 mons old and have been castrated. Land For Sale. It's a breeze and free! No problem. The average price of for sale in Georgia was $1.2 million. Tiny homes are allowed if constructed on site. Whether you want the whole 19 acres or just a portion, this is a great home place or recreational piece. Meet Leo. Farm animals are allowed. There are several outbuildings on the property that could be used for a vast array of purposes. Property has been cleared, placed in pasture, completely fenced and ready for horses or cattle. Set your preferences and locations and we'll do the rest. Hagen Realty Group has extensive experience in working with buyers and sellers alike, in all aspects of agricultural properties, including cattle and poultry farms, as well as raw land such as pasture and timber land. This is a working hay farm and is a great investment property along with a beautiful residence. No problem. Included in the branch area are two... Over 1/4 mile of PRIVATE frontage on Long Swamp Creek. This property combines history, timber value, and recreational value into an extremely unique opportunity that is hard to find even in much larger acreages. Sellers are willing to sell as a whole or subdivide property. These estate lots are in the desirable Woods of Lake Oconee subdivision, just minutes from the Sugar Creek Marina and public boat ramp. 96+/- acres located just minutes from downtown Buchanan, GA on Tallapoosa Street. Outstanding 40.9 acre tract located in northern Hall County on Ga. Hwy. Located right in the city of Hortense, your only 20 miles from Jesup, 28... Old Farm is conveniently located just north of I-85 in Martin GA. 96+/- acres located just minutes from downtown Buchanan, GA on Tallapoosa Street. Only 5 minutes from downtown Watkinsville and 15 minutes from downtown Athens, this property is ideally located between two growing areas. © 2004 - 2020 LANDFLIP, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Easily find livestock farmland for sale in Georgia including minifarms, hobby farms, cattle farms, horse farms, and row crop farms at FARMFLIP.com.