Lookman has scored his first goal in 37 Premier League appearances, his only previous strike in the competition coming on his debut against Manchester City for Everton in January 2017.

Piers Morgan: 'I would only return to BGT with Simon Cowell on panel', I'm A Celebrity: Camp rewarded with pigeon meal after latest trial, I'm A Celebrity: Jordan North voted as first camp leader, I'm A Celebrity: Russell Watson recalls seeing the light during brain tumour op, I'm A Celebrity: Curtis Pritchard wants to see more "personality" from brother AJ, I'm A Celebrity: Live trial to air tonight, Watch: Mo Farah takes on Fort Locks in I'm A Celebrity, Great British Bake Off finalist Luis Troyano dies, aged 48, Prue Leith: 'Paul Hollywood can eat anything and never get fat', Gogglebox, Bake Off, First Dates feature in Channel 4 Christmas schedule, Maureen Lipman, Mary Berry given damehoods, Great British Bake Off return peaks with over 8 million viewers, Bake Off winner John Whaite reveals "sexomnia" diagnosis, Sky Q to release raft of HDR movies, new features before Christmas, In Full: The movies launching in HDR quality via Sky Q before Christmas.

Areola drops a cross at one end but Fulham break and the ball goes right to Cairney, who cuts inside and shoots low. Adarabioyo is up highest from the Fulham corner but nods over the top. The long throw from Robinson bounces right through the area, with McBurnie just unable to get a touch! There was a disallowed goal, too, and Fulham might be relieved to get to the break goalless.

Sheffield United continue to get into dangerous positions, but Fulham captain Cairney is twice back to do his defensive duties well, eventually forcing Berge out of play. England. Puoi vedere Sheffield United vs. Fulham online in live stream se sei un membro iscritto su U-TV, il sito on line leader che ha una copertura di live streaming di oltre 140.000 eventi sportivi durante l'anno con scommesse live.

Links to Sheffield United vs. Fulham video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion. *Important notice – SofaScore.com in partnership with U-TV offers over 140,000 live streaming events per year. MX23RW : Monday, November 23 15:01:16| >> :300:86500:86500: Billy Sharp's late penalty salvaged a first point of the season in a 1-1 draw with Fulham. You can find us in all stores on different languages as "SofaScore". Britain's Got Talent Christmas episode 'to be filmed next month', Simon Cowell "definitely" returning for Britain's Got Talent in 2021, Piers Morgan: 'David Walliams is a duplicitous, treacherous piece of work'. Lowe's Premier League debut ends in disappointment after just 19 minutes. A dangerous corner is cleared, but they work the ball down the left with players still in the box and it is eventually Stevens who crosses low, with a defender just in ahead of McBurnie to direct the ball narrowly wide. Sheffield United have had to make changes down the left, with Jack O'Connell out long term and Wilder seemingly undecided on the best option on that side. Another good attempt! The winger feints away from Berge to enter the box on the left and then gets a fortunate bounce off Basham as he continues his run. Poor from Zambo Anguissa. With Fulham suddenly penned in, Mitrovic is starved of service. Sheffield United had much the better of the first half but could not break the deadlock and will consider themselves fortunate now to escape with a draw.

He is halted on the edge of the Blades box this time, though.