On this page you will find an ever expanding range of free guided meditation scripts to read, and to use as a source of inspiration to help you write your own script. Our licensing terms allow you to brand our tools to use with your clients, prospects, workshop attendees. Enjoy these 2,3 and 5 minute guided meditation scripts - and feel free to play with them and add your own personal touches! You can use this meditation script to experience a deep feeling of peace, tranquility and transcendence. Just type! Three Minute Guided Meditation Script … If you only have five minutes for meditation, you can still make it work for you. Try one of these meditation exercises, and flourish in the benefits of short guided meditation script. What a Chinese Finger Trap Teaches Us About Stress! ", Verywell Mind uses only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Take PLENTY of time in each body area, allowing your client/s to relax and de-stress as much as possible. However, we are surrounded by several distractions that make us lose focus, compromising the productivity of a day's work. 6 Guided Meditation Scripts for Groups ​1. exercises to raise awareness of not only your own thoughts and feelings, but There are also links to a decrease in Alzheimer's related cognitive decline while practicing mindfulness meditation scripts . Warmly, Mary. The audio productions on this site are for personal use only and may not be redistributed or republished without written permission. I feel like I get your email always at the right time. Physical mind-body exercise aims at strengthening the nervous system, which makes it easier to cope with everyday stressors and problems. This technique is performed by doing a mental scan, from the tip of your head to the end of your toes. I am excited to use with my clients. Try to visualize the tension leaving your body from your head to your feet, either as imagining that the stress is literally draining from you through your toes, escaping your body with every breath, or simply melting away. Your script will appear on a Web page exactly the way you enter it here. So, I invite you now to take a breath for a moment, and begin to move your attention back to the room, listening to the sounds around you and begin to open your eyes [pause]. This relaxation script … Often times, our body is doing one thing, and our mind is doing something completely different. If you are looking for scripts with a royalty free license please click here. Set a timer for five minutes, so you can relax and not worry about staying in meditation for ‘too long’, missing appointments. Mindfulness Meditation calms our mind, relaxes our body and soothes our spirit. Now place your hands on your stomach and take 2-3 deep breaths, noticing your stomach rising and falling with each in and out breath. Image of Mountains and Panorama of Lake Louise, Canada by Rod Ferris via Shutterstock. Find a comfortable position and close your eyes. qualities of themselves and their lives. Body focuses on the physical sensation you feel in the very moment. Mindfulness meditation are simply Scientifically, mindfulness meditation is seen to decrease high blood pressure, as well as increase the immune system and reduce cell aging. These types of meditation are proven to increase mindfulness, which, in turn, can increase your awareness of not only your own thoughts and feelings, but the needs and feelings of those around you. Stay Connected. Dear Calvin, so glad you like this guided meditation scripts article - and that it will help you create your own! Now relax your buttocks [pause], pelvic area [pause] and begin to notice any tension you may have in your back. Sign Up. Breath focuses on the inhale and exhale of your breath; Every time your mind wanders from your breathing, bring your attention back, without judgment. Continue this for five minutes, and return to your day feeling more relaxed and refreshed. Thank you for joining our mailing list! Sign Up. Close your eyes and think thoughts of good will. You are most welcome Tina! Notice any sensations that arise anywhere in the body... Rested and comfortable - you take a long, deep inhale of fresh clean air and your head turns up to greet the sun. I appreciate you sharing these scripts. For example [my story] would show as my story on the Web page containing your story. What’s the Story With Mindfulness and Breathing? By noting the thought or feelings in your mind, you can restore awareness, create space, and learn about your thought patterns or tendencies. [Softly] Great. During a guided meditation, some people will imagine vivid scenes, colors, images, or sounds while others will focus on what they are feeling. Entering your guided meditation script is easy to do. [pause] Now relax your ankles [pause], calf muscles [pause], knees [pause] and thigh muscles [pause].