Nobody really expects to gain a family when they apply for a job, but at both Shuckers and Johnny’s Cafe in Margate, the employees are as tight-knit as they come. The restaurant offers a full service bar that includes cocktails, frozen drinks and ten beers on tap. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Carmen took great care of us. I replied that he did not drink at all. I told him I needed to contact my boyfriend to get the card information and he told me to call back and ask for him. Seafood, Sports Bars, Ventura's Greenhouse Restaurant ($$) At that time all the waitress said to me was did he drink too much? When he finally came back to the table he said he was going to get sick again and ran out of the restaurant. I tried emailing the restaurant around 1 am and received a bounce-back twice (I used the email button on their Instagram). Get menu, photos and location information for Shuckers Restaurant in Margate City, NJ. Margate, NJ 08402. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. This bar is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Or book now at one of our other 1381 great restaurants in Fernandina Beach. Enter an address. It's done. Pizza For good eats and good times, dine at Shucker's Bar & Grille in Margate City. Prices are found attractive here. CLICK HERE FOR OUR MENU. Shucker's Margate City Menu - View the Menu for Shucker's Margate City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Shucker's menu and prices. $$ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) If it wasn't for COVID I would have taken my boyfriend to the ER right away. Menu Home; Scroll down to content. read more, I orderd food , small portion never again.... All info on Shuckers Bar & Grill in Margate City - Call to book a table. http://www.johnnyscafeventnor.com/id42.html. Shucker's Menu Serves Seafood. "Laid Back Since Way Back" - Robert's Place recently celebrated it's 35th anniversary. View menu and reviews for Shucker's in Margate City, plus popular items & reviews. My boyfriend was sick all night and through the following day with food poisoning. Robert's Place, Margate City, New Jersey. Minutes away from Atlantic City Our restaurant offers contemporary italian cuisine with an Eclectic Menu in a charming casual atmosphere. Posted on October 10, 2018 October 11, 2020. Shuckers Oyster Bar in Seattle is one of Seattle's oldest and most pre-eminent oyster bars. I called the restaurant on Monday afternoon and spoke with a manager named Mike. Delivery or takeout! Is this your restaurant? 2.4K likes. It is now Tuesday at 5:00 PM and I still have not heard back from anyone! Price Point First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. I told him we would not be returning to the beach this summer, I then told him I would prefer it if he could please just credit my boyfriend's credit card, he said that would be fine. Locally owned and operated restaurant for 10 years. 20 were here. Share. Seafood, American, Love all there cookies, cakes, pastries,bite sized cakes FANTASTIC... 7.8 / 10. I then said could you please tell them this was regarding food poisoning but again they could not speak to me. No napkins, no cutlery, no tarter sauce or ketchup (with fish and chips), no sauce at all, food was greasy, bland and mediocre at best. We ordered a party tray and they really packed in the subs! read more. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) I waited until 7:30 and called again, I spoke to Dominique she put me on hold and told me they were busy and could not speak to me. Distance: 0.03 miles, Breakfast Club Of Margate ($) Shucker's offers a full menu of fantastic oyster options, along with other Gulf Coast seafood and Southern specialties. 07/28/2020 - MenuPix User French fries were rwally good! Steamed in old bay, whole lobster (1. Margate Clam Bake. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) 9403 Ventnor Ave, Margate City, New Jersey, USA, 08402-2316. really good fried shrimp dinners. At that time I went inside to tell the waitress I needed to leave so I could tend to my boyfriend I was very concerned about his health and well being. Lunch, dinner, catering. Shuckers Bar & Grille, Margate City: See 80 unbiased reviews of Shuckers Bar & Grille, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 33 restaurants in Margate City.