Oz. I mixed my Orange flavor with vodka and IT WAS GREAT. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Oz. Oz. The aftertaste of the artificial sweetener is a little to get used to, but better than drinking diet soda. Bottle Variety 24-pack, See all details for Kirkland Signature Sparkling Water 17 Oz. Oz. I have tried all three products, La Croix, Pellegrino and Kirkland sparkling waters. This is definitely average sparkling mineral water. Oz. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019. I thought it was going to be like a "LA Croix" or something but it wasn't. These are good but wish you would use something better than sucralose to sweeten. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2020, I'm a huge La Croix fan and although these are tasty, they are quite sweet. If you like cough medicine this is for you, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. This page works best with JavaScript. I was kind of addicted to diet vanilla coke (yum), but knew I had to quit the caffeine and addictive stuff, so tried this. Bottle Variety 24-pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Saw Costco's verson and tried them. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2020. Oz. Last night I let my five year old have a whole bottle and he stayed up until almost 3am . Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. ... Sparkling Water Beverage, Blood Orange Flavored, 12 Pack. Guess I’ll keep the natural color ingredients not the dyes, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. Looking to buy a second case and haven't had a "coke" since I bought these. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2018. Exceptionally tasty. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019. They are almost identical except the dyes. That's the only reason why it's a four star for me, but besides that it's not bad. Today I checked on here and saw that a whole bottle could have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, or who knows, because they don’t list the exact amount of green tea extract and they don’t list the amount of caffeine. See all details for Kirkland Signature Flavored Sparkling Water Variety Club Pack - 24 ct.... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Certainly, however, competitively priced. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Need to make the regular Kirkland la Croix knock offs with bottles of this size because that stuff is actually good. ICE a competitor is veggie and fruits for color. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It actually has ingredients, some vitamins, but the taste is overwhelming. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I have a hard time drinking plain water because of lack of flavor, and most other flavored sparkling waters are too bitter for me. It’s just a very strange reaction. Oz. This item resides in the same area at my local Costco, so I picked some up, and, once refrigerated, is amazing. I know it is something you learn to like, but the somewhat acidic aftertaste of name brand sparkling water is not my cup of tea. Wonderful refreshing taste but only eight dollars in the store. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. at Amazon.com. Signature SELECT Sparkling Water Raspberry Blackberry - 33.8 Fl. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. Tried these and absolutely love them! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020, We like the product but it's too expensive, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2020, Delicious and helpful drink BUT who wants to buy Kirkland Flavored Sparkling, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020. I read the label but somehow my eye missed the “green tea” part. When I think sparkling water I think carbonated water with some flavor. Calorie free. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.