As well as covering the breaking news, Kay’s show promises to deliver her own perspective on the day’s stories, with interviews, "quirky off beat stories and spiky opinion and debate, challenging the status quo and reflecting the views of the UK audience." I guess any breaking field work will be done by Mark leaving news hour presented by whoever? Yes she bumbles a bit at some interviews and makes the occasional gaffe on OBs, but there's a solid newscaster there. Even in the grand scheme of underwhelming Sky News relaunches, Kay’s new ‘show’ breaks new ground in underwhelmingness. All Rights Reserved. Also in HD. Voices. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. Matt Hancock’s Sky interview is so horrifying, it could be a strategy. I didn't realise BBC News had rebranded that slot to Afternoon Live. I don’t mind Burley, but she has to get a grip on these two banshees going at it right now. I want one! I WAAAAAN ONEEE! I've grown to like Kay in recent years. Mark Austin 5pm to 6pm....like Huw Edwards on BBC? Bet that went down well at Sky HQ. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. ‘The Kay Burley Show’ will air from 2pm until 5pm Monday to Thursday on sky. Just arguing like teeenagers and constantly interrupting and talking over each other. Kay is a professional, hard working, I did enjoy my weekend at Burleigh... oops sorry. Kay Burley. She was asking for his views on things and no sooner would he start doing so, she would interrupt to point out “another” trade union stand.. doesn’t she know where she is? If I say what I think of this idea. TV Cinema Sports Close TV menu Sky Q Apps Close Sky Q menu Broadband Mobile Phones Tablets SIM … Kay Burley was taken ill on London Underground's Piccadilly Line today Registered in England. ", Introducing the Soap Scoop podcast! https://www.realitytitbit.com/.../why-is-kay-burley-not-on-sky-news-today She was presenting the Kay Burley Show? Sky News presenter Kay Burley suffers a 'little episode' on the London Underground with fellow passengers coming to her rescue. skip to search skip to notifications skip to content skip to footer Sky home page. . When does Mark Austin start his new show at 5pm? UK Politics. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Sky News HD Kay is live in Washington DC as millions of people across the United States prepare to vote to elect the next President of the United States. I see Mark Austin show will just be called News Hour. Join Kay Burley for big interviews and agenda-setting coverage of everything you need to know to start your day. I think Kay is great purely because you watch her at big events just waiting for a **** up. UK Politics. She needs to control this better, it’s just excruciating to listen to. Did she stamp her pretty (?) Mark Austin is on at 1700hrs which is actually quite a decent piece of scheduling. I’ll get told off again by the moderators! Her tripping up the escalator after the plane went missing is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. If I was not at work, I would watch this show. I like her. Kay Burley tells Tory minister he might need gym refund . When Kay Burely off for any reason will the show still be called “ The Kay Burely Show?” Is it copyrighted? Listen now for interviews with the biggest soap stars and all the latest spoilers - available on every major podcast app , https://news.sky.com/story/sky-presenter-kay-burely-in-awe-of-solar-eclipse-10999914. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kay-burley-matt-hancock-accused-22733746 Isn't that what Kay's show used to be called? Kay is a professional, hard working, dog with a bone type journalist. ©2020 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. She was just walking around Labour conference with Adam Boulton. If I was not at work, I would watch this show. Nothing changed just adding a title. Unless the format is changing and painting the studio? Also in HD