I feel safe and have no worries. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. The office and maintenance staff were kind, reliable and…, I have lived at Raintree/Skyview for 4 years now, I am a single parent and have not felt comfortable living here...til NEW MANAGEMENT took over. The construction to (in my eyes) keep up with the…, I picked this complex, because it was close to the university, about a 25-minute walk. We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing. The apartment was filthy when I moved in, it took several weeks of cleaning, to finally get the place to the point where I wasn't grossed…, i lived here for a year and my suggestion to anyone that wants to move here is DONT DO IT!This is a fabulous place to live if you want to find weed or crack it seem like thats all you smelled in the halls and you…, Low rental rates are its only attraction, and you most definitely get what you pay for. Retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (17%) here than nationally (14%). The sewers backed…. There's an account with that email address. The office staff and management makes makes you feel like they want you here and try to take care of any problems you may have…, I have lived here several years now and my experience with the new management and staff has been excellent!! Skyview Apartments. Spacious Apartments in Westminster, CO Finding a home that fits your needs and style can be a challenge, but SkyView Apartment Homes makes it easy. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 81001 (11), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 81001 (12), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 81001 (4), 81001 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (12), 81001 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (13), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 81001 (5), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 81001 (4). 3120 Skyview Ave, Pueblo, CO 81008 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 936 sqft single-family home built in 1961. Thank you for sharing our community website. You will find us centrally located just minutes from Pueblo Mall with banks, restaurants, and specialty shops all nearby along with easy access to Pueblo Freeway. Noise is a huge problem.…, Raintree Village Apartments are some the cheapest apartments in town. This property is not currently available for sale. They charge a 20.00 late fee if your rent is even one penny short, ie you…, I lived here for eight months while I was in college, as a way for my parents to punish me. We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing with outstanding customer service. Pueblo, Colorado is a medium-size city with just over 109,000 residents. | Latest Site Update. Find 29 available Apartments for rent in Sky View neighborhood, Pueblo, CO. Visit Rent.com® to find your next apartment now! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Welcome home to Skyview Apartments in Pueblo, Colorado 81001. Our one and two-bedroom apartments in … Our community has been serving the Northern Belmont neighborhood of Pueblo, Colorado for more than 35 years. We appreciate your feedback. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. All rights reserved. Check availability now! Find your new home at Skyview Condominiums located at 2025 Jerry Murphy Road, Pueblo, CO 81001. CO Welcome home to Skyview Apartments. Reviews (719) 924-8436 Website. Welcome home to Skyview Apartments in Pueblo, Colorado 81001. 1939 W 21st St, Pueblo, CO 81003. Menu & Reservations ... With an unmatched combination of convenience and comfort, Skyview Apartments … Dirty smells rude employed every single person who works here lives here. 81001. They add lots of etras on like a $10 water bill since they are watering the grass. Your search to find available apartments in Pueblo, CO We offer 1 and 2 bedroom homes featuring an all-electric kitchen, tile flooring, … Embrace the signature SkyView Apartment Homes lifestyle! This apartment sucks. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. They will give you unnecessary headache later. Pueblo, contactar availabilities at your fingertips. Getting sick of the maintenance I've been putting in maintenance orders order after order and no one's been coming kind of getting sick of the garbage outside in the cigarette butts everywhere people are poisoning dogs here pretty lame if you ask me bad decision if…, Time for a review because I feel it's my responsibility to warn others about what they may be getting into. It is a safe and friendly atmosphere with lots of activities from horseshoes to barbeque for…, Slum. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. They stated it was due to raintree not fixing anything that they should have... not to mention raintree put in wall mounted heaters that were against code for…, I almost moved to Raintree Village.My dad and I were looking at apartments and we decided to check out Woodhaven further up the road.I was pleased w/Woodhaven, so I decided to move there.When I told the Woodhaven manager that I almost moved into Raintree, he was…, They are out to get your money and will charge you for everything. Skyview Apartments is located in the 81001 Zip code of Pueblo, CO. 3 Reviews (719) 924-8436 Website. If entering multiple e-mail addresses, please insert a comma between them. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Welcome home to Skyview Apartments. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Pueblo on The Real Yellow … If Sky View is your favorite neighborhood in Pueblo, CO, Apartment Finder will help you discover more than 1 amazing apartments with great deals, rent … The grounds are very ugly, and the common areas are not well-maintained. 1 / 73 photos ¿Quiere saber más? Since then they have worked to upgrade apartments, upgrade the landscaping, upgrade the clubhouse and upgrade the laundry facilities. Apartments for Rent in Sky View, Pueblo, CO You searched for apartments in Sky View. Dog poo all over…, My husband and I have been here almost a year and if we knew then what we know now, this place would NEVER have been on our list of places to check out or possibly rent. Get directions, reviews and information for Skyview Apartments in Pueblo, CO. Skyview Apartments 2025 Jerry Murphy Rd Pueblo CO 81001. We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing. Did you. Trying to find an apartment near Pueblo, CO? Maintenance issues are addressed promptly, the grounds are being…, This place is a dump! Residents of Sky View may prefer to have … Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Skyview Apartments at 2025 Jerry Murphy Rd, Pueblo, CO 81001. Thank you for your interest in our community. Worse, the management seems to have little concern for fairness and honesty. I also needed a garage and this was the only place that offered garages this close to campus. has led you to the right place. complex. 3 br, 1 bath House - 1939 W 21st St. 2 Days Ago. Its only been a few months but the changes have been wondeful!! Sky View Neighborhood in Pueblo, CO. Security does nothing never doing their jobs apartments broke into cars stolen fights at the security guards apartment! Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. See all 1 4 bedroom apartments in Sky View, Pueblo, CO currently available for rent. There was a general error. Shoppers will appreciate Skyview Apartments proximity to University Crossing, Strip Center at 4001-4021 Jerry Murphy Rd, and Pueblo Mall. The office and maintenance staff is always prompt, courteous and friendly. Skyview Apartments is a 424 - 950 sqft apartment in Pueblo in zip code 81001. 3 Beds $1,000. Overall, it has been great living here. … We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing with outstanding customer service. You will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly. For more information, please call 719-924-8436. Click to view any of these 1 available rental units in Pueblo … We are dedicated to providing quality, affordable housing. I can unsubscribe at any time. Hello everyone, Back in February of 2007 the city came in and Evicted everyone from the apt. Welcome home to Skyview Apartments.