This was far too sweet and very thin. If we are not and you use Pinterest then follow us. Easy isn't it! At first glance, it looks rather dated, but don't let that put you off; it's got the best index of recipes compared to my other ones. Currently have your sweet potato and brocolli patties in the oven for taster at group tonight. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe This is equivalent to 4 syns per serving. Thanks for your blog, I am actually enjoying cooking some of the veg you add I do not like & am amazed when I enjoy the dishes so much. You need to get your hands on some Mayflower Chinese Style Medium Curry Sauce Mix. Submitted by Iceland Customer on 30/6/2020. I also believe that recipes should use as few ingredients as possible and avoid expensive ingredients. My favourite way with this Slimming World Curry Sauce though, is to have this cooking in my soup maker, then when it is, I will dice some onion and chicken into the wok and cook it with some extra garam masala and some tandoori spice. If it reduces down too much you can just add a little more stock. I wasn't too bothered about the consistency, but the flavour just wasn't what I expected. I have been having actifry chips and your curry sauce most lunches and the pounds have been dropping off. To change them into a third measurement just would not work and especially if the standard measurements are not wildly known all over the world. We’re made up of husband and wife duo Dom & Sam along with our 3 amazing kids. A real favourite for those on the Extra Easy Slimming World plan. Buy Slimming World Free Food Chip Shop Curry Sauce 350g online at Iceland. Hi, I haven’t any butternut but I have pumpkin in the fridge. We had it with chicken, cheesy chips and salad. We are so glad that you liked our recipe . Low in fat. (available in the UK), I use just a basic medium curry powder, which I buy in the Indian spice section of my local grocery store . Click Here To Read Our Full Disclosure. It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Slimming Eats are allergen-free (gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) or Vegetarian friendly. This homemade recipe is yummy and so easy to make. If you love this sauce as much as me (and you better), make up a double, triple or even bigger batch and freeze it in handy portions. ★☆, By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Buy Slimming World Free Food Chip Shop Curry Sauce 350g online at Iceland. https://fatgirlskinny.net/syn-free-butter-chicken-curry-slimming-world-recipe If you’re looking for an authentic Chinese curry recipe to enjoy on the Slimming World plan, you have to make this Mayflower Chicken Curry. © RecipeThis.com. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 1 more minute. This is really unpleasant, not like any chop shop curry sauce I have ever tasted. Guar gum is not nice texture wise as it creates a consistency similar to slime. SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Give it some thought and see if you can come up with any strategies to help yourself. Drizzled over chicken and chips for some real comfort food. Learn how your comment data is processed. We love cooking with our huge collection of kitchen gadgets. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. filling but low calorie meal is perfect for weight loss. Do you have any particular frozen vegetables you love? Submitted by Iceland Customer on 2/1/2020, Way too sweet for me - I do like the label tho it tells you how to make it at hone - I’ll try with my own curry powder. If you, like me, love to find syn free recipes so that you can save syns for desserts, chocolate or gin then pop and check out these 75+ syn free recipes. Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix is suitable for vegetarians. ALL content including photos are copyright protected. Then next time you have a craving for this amazing stuff, you just need to grab a container out of the fridge. Until trying your recipe I had not had any luck. Plus best of all it is made from wholesome ingredients and you can actually feel proud of the fact that you are using a homemade curry sauce. Input your search keywords and press Enter. Average is good enough. Sharing of our recipes is both encouraged and appreciated via the social share buttons. Take care when removing hot liquids from your microwave as packaging may soften slightly. to be ashamed of. This recipe is a real favourite for those who want to enjoy a curry at the end of a busy week. One that you could just put on while your chicken is cooking on the stove and it be ready before your chicken. There is the flavoured Muller Light Yoghurts, the pasta sauces, the ready meals and worst of all the pot noodles. For a little more of a kick add more chilli powder. The more vegetables you have in a meal either as a side dish Processed foods are really not good for your health and I’m noticing a trend here among Slimming World members. Some make it with Mayflower curry powder, which although yummy, for each 23g that makes 100ml, it is 4 Syns. Thank you for this. Add sauce to a blender and blend until smooth. Frozen vegetables are nutritionally just as good as fresh usually so do keep an eye for those too to save money. I lost over 10 stone in 16 months from a size 30 to size 6 but still, I was not happy with my body or myself. Put it in the instant pot for 10mins and reduced stock to 2.5 cups. They suggest serving it with chargrilled broccoli and beans which is … If you like a tasty Chinese then why not check out my Chinese fakeaway selection here and create a whole menu full of takeaway alternatives? Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Plus wouldn’t it be amazing if you could make this homemade curry sauce, your dinner and still be all done in less time than it takes for you to ring up a takeaway and have it delivered! Smother everything and if you have nothing left to smother, well just eat it with a goddamn spoon – I do!! If you are a curry fan then do check out this post full of curry tips and recipes. A delicious authentic Chinese curry dish using Mayflower Curry Sauxe Mix. You may also be interested in these delicious recipes to enjoy on the Slimming World plan, Grab your free Family MEAL plan printable here. way too watery and with an overpowering onion taste! I do not use obscure hard to find ingredients. It is, probably, the only way to replicate a curry from the Chinese take-away for minimal syns and minimum fuss. Could I use sweet potato instead of squash? Allow to cool enough to blend the mixture and then blend until smooth. Have you ever wanted a quick Slimming World Curry Sauce? Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only. I mean come on…..86 calories for a curry sauce. Won’t be making it any other way. If you struggle to meal plan and would like access to my meal planning library with new meal plans every week then simply sign up below! This recipe is from Slimming World’s online recipe collection (Slimming World chicken curry), and is very simple to do, therefore foolproof! Or if you are a calorie counter then it works out at 344 calories for all of the curry sauce or 86 calories each. Do you want to know the best thing about my Chip Shop Curry sauce recipe? Won’t be buying any curry sauce anytime soon ,this is as good as any Chinese sauce that I have had. Would never buy again. The imperial and metric measurements are the most common ones to use and the recipe plugin does these for us. I am so happy to hear that Sylvia, and well done on your weight loss. There are so many different kinds of Curry Powder, can you recommend the best to use for this sauce please ? Filed Under: butternut squash, by course, by ingredient, by type, dairy free, Extra Easy, Fakeaway, gluten free, Green, Original, paleo, Recipes, sauces, SP friendly, SP friendly sides, sugar free, Syn Free, vegetables, Vegetarian Tagged With: chip shop curry sauce, fakeaway, low point curry, recipe, slimming world, weight watchers, they have just started selling Slimming World curry sauce in england yummy, Where can you buy slimming world curry sauce from please. If you want to buy some of my kitchen favourites used then check them out here by clicking the photos. We would all much rather spend money on holidays than expensive ingredients wouldn’t we? A delicious curry sauce that is perfect for chicken, potatoes, vegetables or even fish. To work out the syns for the Mayflower Curry Sauce mix, you need to measure out 28g and mix it with 100ml of hot water. The blog follows their adventures as they capture everyday life, family travels and adventures. It is packed with speed foods, meaning the more you have, the more speed foods you are eating, so don’t go skimping on the sauce! All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected. Add the curry powder, Chinese five spice, tomato paste and soy sauce and stir to coat. Oh my goodness, this syn free curry sauce is absolutely amazing. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. If you have found this post helpful or enjoyed reading it please scroll down and leave a comment for me it makes a huge difference and really makes me smile. If you rely on them for your diet, use your preferred nutrition calculator. You can chop your potatoes with a good old knife, or buy one of these nifty little gadgets like this: Click here to check this item out on Amazon. 30 sec. Set aside. Cook time: Hello, we’re the Milner’s and we run Recipe This from our home in the Algarve in Southern Portugal. 150g (5.5oz) of zucchini (courgette), chopped, 1.5 tbs of curry powder (I used hot or medium, depending on how hot you like it), Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with spray oil. The sauce can be made the thickness you prefer by adjusting the amount of water slightly if preferred. Some could help your weight loss as you cook more of my Slimming World recipes, others are just fun things I love! That is one of those things that are a bit like marmite, some hate the sauce poured over the top, some love it.