When we went to check out they didnt ask how are experience was so I didnt get the opportunity to let them know this in person, and I was so frustrated and disappointed that I really wasn't in the mood to bring it up. Swen’s offers a simple, approachable menu, with fresh, regionally-sourced ingredients, and an extensive wine and beer list. They are both wonderful therapists. Snow pine lodge is truly an amazing getaway! We are so happy that found us and enjoyed your experience! We hope we can welcome you back soon! We particularly loved soaking in the indoor stone hot tub dubbed the grotto. Please arrive 15-20 min before your appointment. My daughter loved the ricotta pancakes, the porketta sub was amazing, the bacon was cooked to perfection (my son is the ultimate connoisseur)! We're happy you loved the food, ski lockers, and ski-in/ski-out access. The spa itself is gorgeous, the services are truly five star, and the customer service and attention to detail is superior. It’s obvious the staff have a combined goal in mind and that is to make your getaway a memorable, relaxing experience! We started off with a massage Friday afternoon in the spa. I look forward to the next time! Stillwell Spa is excited to reopen in November 2020! I look forward to the next time! We had a table in the lounge with a view of the mountains and a fireplace to start. An automatic 18% gratuity is applied to all services. Bring your swim suit, turn on those jets and soak! 10420 Little Cottonwood Rd | Alta, Utah 84092, Sitemap | Hotel Policies | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms of Use | Accessibility, Sitemap | Hotel Policies | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use. The Snowpine Lodge has retained its warmth and charm, with enhanced amenities such as: a full-service restaurant, après ski bar, outdoor pool and hot tub, ski valet, game room, ballroom, and two elevators. Bring your swim suit, turn on those jets and soak! more. Website designed and built with love by Alt Blu. Instagram. We plan on returning & would absolutely recommend a spa experience and day at the Snowpine to others. The spa was beautiful and relaxing. Sad for next season but we are looking forward to coming back to the new Snowpine once it is finished :), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. My husband said his BLT sandwich was the best he's ever eaten. We can't wait to welcome you back to the Snowpine! Come back and see us soon! Please see our partners for more details. What a tranquil place, so easy to relax and feel pampered. Room was perfectly decorated and I loved the beds! Want to commend the outstanding hospitality/customer service of Snowpine Lodge. I booked with Michael and couldn't recommend him and this facility enough. We are happy to know you and you're husband enjoyed your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We sampled everything! The certified professionals at Stillwell offer a variety of services from massage to facials, beauty treatments and more. My husband’s massage therapist was Mike, mine was Justin; we were both so incredibly happy with our experience. We watched moose and deer from the restaurant.The staff is totally customer focused. So convenient to rent my kids skis in the lodge. It was a true treat. The ease of booting up by a large fireplace and skiing to the lift just makes the vacation so much easier. My husband and I desperately needed to relax and the ENTIRE staff helped to make that possible! Snow pine lodge is truly an amazing getaway! Justin did some stretching of my neck which I loved and Mike was able to focus more on my lower back and glut area which was so desperately needed! We were treated like VIP'S. A couple of years ago the Snowpine Lodge was rebuilt from the ground up and now qualifies as a boutique luxury lodge. World class doesn't even begin to describe the luxury you'll experience at our on-site spa. The Snowpine Lodge was added to and completely refurbished into first-class accommodations. Upon check out guest may choose method of payment. We hope we can welcome you back soon. The location at Alta ski resort is fantastic. My husband and I desperately needed to relax and the ENTIRE staff helped to make that possible! Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Keith, thank you for the great review! I just got home from an amazing trip to the newly completed Snowpine Lodge! Spa personnel/reception is 3 stars.My Masseuse, Mike, was 0 stars.Had a look around at the restaurants and lodge and was very beautiful 5 stars. What an overall positive experience! It was burger perfection! Beautiful place but the whole experience was ruined by a horrible massage. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa's scheduling policies. Details of our cancellation policy are provided below. Start with a 20-minute oxygen bar session. We started off with a massage Friday afternoon in the spa. Highly recommend this location. Stylists and makeup artists are available to help you prepare for a wedding or other event. Reserve an Appointment. I don’t typically prioritize facials but WOW, you must book a facial here! When he was doing my right legs I had to remind him to do my glute, and on the left side he spent an entire 10 seconds on my left glute. We started off with a massage Friday afternoon in the spa. Vimeo . *Please notify the spa coordinator of any allergies or sensitivities to aromas or ingredients when you schedule your appointment. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. It’s obvious the staff have a combined goal in mind and that is to make your getaway a memorable, relaxing experience! The newly renovated hotel is luxurious, warm and cozy, with top notch amenities. The newly renovated hotel is luxurious, warm and cozy, with top notch amenities. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I would expect someone at a nice spa like this to be better experienced. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. I look forward to the next time! I think it was the best hamburger of my life! From the views to the food, the experience did not disappoint. It’s obvious the staff have a combined goal in mind and that is to make your getaway a memorable, relaxing experience! View . The Snowpine Lodge has retained its warmth and charm, with enhanced amenities such as: a full-service restaurant, après ski bar, outdoor pool and hot tub, ski valet, game room, ballroom, and two elevators. Hats off to the entire staff. I don’t typically prioritize facials but WOW, you must book a facial here! Justin did some stretching of my neck which I loved and Mike was able to focus more on my lower back and glut area which was so desperately needed! Bring your swim suit, turn on those jets and soak! My husband’s massage therapist was Mike, mine was Justin; we were both so incredibly happy with our experience. Private cabins offer natural distancing and are prepared with care by our dedicated housekeeping team. He did probably a 5 second neck massage and didnt do any kind of face or scalp massage. Visit Spa. Pull up a chair at The Gulch Pub, a full-service bar located in the Snowpine Lodge. When moving my limbs around he constantly got the sheets tangled or wrapped. We will go Again. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Katie helped us to settle in and made sure everything was going well, she was so thoughtful and kind! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, SnowpineLodgeAlta, Manager at Snowpine Lodge, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. SPA PACKAGES. Snowpine Lodge is probably one of the best ski in/out hotels! Gift Certificates may also be used in lieu of a credit card to hold your appointment. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Great people, beautiful hotel, best location, Absolutely wonderful place to stay in a great resort, Hotels near Alta Ski Shop and Demo Center, Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport. more. Known for its delicious food and stunning views, Swen’s offers the ideal mountain-dining experience. The grotto is also a MUST! They thought of EVERYTHING- heated ski lockers, game room, spa, heated pool and hot tubs, complimentary coffee/tea/hot cocoa and cookies, and breathtaking views.. to name just a few. In order to ensure that you obtain your desired appointments, we recommend scheduling your appointment as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.