(PC -Instagram), Ever since the announcement, wishes are pouring in for the couple. As for her beau Kunal, he looked dapper in a finely tailored suit. Movies like Kshanbhar Vishranti, Ajintha, and Zapatlela 2, Mitwaa amongst various others are a few of her noted roles. The engagement pictures have created quite a buzz on social media as fans are going gaga over the couple’s engagement shoot. Sonali shared beautiful photos from her engagement that took place in the pre-COVID era, that is, on 02.02.2020. New Delhi: Popular Marathi actress Sonalee Kulkarni took everyone by surprise when she shared pictures from her engagement ceremony on social media. As an employee, Benodekar holds a very important and crucial position in ASL International's Dubai based office. Making her debut in Bollywood with 'Grand Masti', she played Ritesh Deshmukh's on-screen wife. Sonalee got engaged to Kunal on February 2, 2020, way before the lockdown was announced. #sakharpuda #engaged #palindrome #02022020 #precovid #engagement #fiancé, Before my birthday ends, I want to mark it by making a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Introducing my fiancé Kunal Benodekar! The engagement ceremony took place in the presence of her close family members on February 2 and it's only now on her birthday (May 18) that the actress revealed it. [PICS] Kajal Aggarwal looks divine in blue with her 'partner in everything' Gautam Kitchlu at her honeymoon. The actor also shared a family picture where sees the couple posing with their parents and brothers. #sakharpuda #engaged #palindrome #02022020 #precovid #engagement #fiancé, A post shared by Sonalee Kulkarni (@sonalee18588) on May 18, 2020 at 8:20am PDT, A post shared by Sonalee Kulkarni (@sonalee18588) on May 18, 2020 at 8:20am PDT, A post shared by Sonalee Kulkarni (@sonalee18588) on May 18, 2020 at 8:22am PDT. Sonalee Kulkarni's fiancé: Who is Kunal Benodekar a.k.a. @keno_bear आमचा ०२.०२.२०२० ला साखरपुडा झाला, आणि आमचा हा आनंद तुम्हा सगळ्यांसोबत वाटण्यासाठी आजच्या पेक्षा योग्य दिवस असूच शकत नाही असं मला वाटतं... आपले शुभाशीर्वाद कायम पाठीशी असू द्या...!!! Game Of Thrones actor Jason Momoa has revealed that he faced financial crisis post Game Of Thrones. Sonalee and Kunal can be seen posing with the fam-jam in the frame-worthy photo! While our favourite celebrities have taken this as a personal initiative to make us happy, we were ecstatic when one of the most popular faces in the Marathi film industry, Sonalee Kulkarni bestowed her fans with the most beautiful gift on the occasion of her birthday (May 18)! Can people who have a sweet tooth enjoy all sweet delicacies and yet not worry about their weight? Introducing my fiancé Kunal Benodekar! Sonalee left her sleek hair open for the photoshoot. @keno_bear आमचा ०२.०२.२०२० ला साखरपुडा झाला, आणि आमचा हा आनंद तुम्हा सगळ्यांसोबत वाटण्यासाठी आजच्या पेक्षा योग्य दिवस असूच शकत नाही असं मला वाटतं... आपले शुभाशीर्वाद कायम पाठीशी असू द्या...!!! Sharing new photos from her honeymoon at the Maldives, Kajal Aggarwal shared gorgeous moments with her husband Gautam Kitchlu. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Sonalee’s dear friends from the industry, Subodh Bhave, Pooja Sawant, Amruta Khanvilkar, Bhargavi Chirmule, Ravi Jadhav and others wished the couple. She posted mesmerising photos from the event, breaking the news on her 31st birthday. #sakharpuda #engaged #palindrome #02022020 #precovid #engagement #fiancé, A post shared by Sonalee Kulkarni (@sonalee18588) on May 18, 2020 at 8:22am PDT, A post shared by Sonalee Kulkarni (@sonalee18588) on May 18, 2020 at 8:20am PDT. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. He is also politically aware and frequently tweets about several political issues. the actor wrote on Instagram. Introducing my fiancé Kunal Benodekar! Keno Bear. In the photos and the caption, it was made clear that she got engaged in the month of February. He is a Chartered Accountant based in a Dubai based management company.