Truly an original. Please check back at 8 p.m. for newly open time slots. Infos nutritionnelles du/de la special k-banana. Crush the remaining cup of Special K® Chocolatey Delight cereal and sprinkle equally over top of each muffins. With a capital K. On a recent Empty Bowl episode, we broke down our favorite banana cereals, which made me realize that most ‘nanner noshes fall into two categories: those that focus on the spritely fruit’s flavor in a normal or whipped-up context, and others that add the darker, ripe sweetness of the whole banana baked good. Banana Special K certain takes the bananas au naturel approach, as the distinctly bananian smell of this cereal alone could upturn a Mario Kart. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Scoop batter into 12 paper lined muffin cups. When I went back online to get more, it was not available. Love this cereal. Electrode, Comp-e4f13a4b-c4b4-473c-b81f-24e98cedfc68, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dffaaec0-008-175bcfc930c034, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:04:30 GMT, Post, Oreo O's Breakfast Cereal, 17 oz. Cause I have not try it yet. Dry or in milk, Banana Special K is only for diehard fans of the fruit. You must join to use this feature. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. If you just registered with us, please check your email. The Original variety contains almost no fat at all, with Red Berries containing just 0.5g and the Honey & Oats 1g. The flakes are just barely sweet, which is good for me, otherwise I would've tried Banana Creme Frosted Flakes last year. Whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, banana chips (bananas, coconut oil, sugar, natural flavor), wheat bran, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor, brown sugar syrup, natural flavors.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), reduced iron, beta-carotene, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Crunchy, delicious cereal with the goodness of real bananas in every irresistible spoonful, A great-tasting start to your day; Wholesome wheat and rice flakes combine with the scrumptious taste of crispy bananas, Low fat; A good source of 11 vitamins and minerals; Vitamins A, C and E as Antioxidants Women Need (beta-carotene (source of vitamin A)); Made with fiber, B Vitamins and iron; Contains wheat ingredients, Enjoy with or without your favorite milk; Pack a small bag for tasty snacks at work, an afternoon pick-me-up at school, or indulge in a late-night treat, Includes 1, 18.5-ounce family size box containing ready to eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste. Stir until moistened - do not over mix! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Earn My Hannaford Rewards, use Hannaford To Go, get personalized coupons and more! We moved your item(s) to Saved for Later. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Cerealously is your “most important blog of the day” for breakfast cereal and its surrounding culture, featuring reviews, news, special events, and more. Box. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I love Special K . The Bottom Line: 5.5 banana heretics out of 10, (Quick Nutrition Facts: 160 calories, 18 grams of sugar, 3 grams of fiber, & 3 grams of protein per 1 cup serving). That’s why it’s taken me so long to write about Banana Special K—this is a cereal brand that debuts new flavors in geological increments. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. If baking in muffin tray - approx 20mins ... Special K Brisbane, QLD, Australia We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Start your day off right with the simple goodness of Kellogg's Special K Banana breakfast cereal - a deliciously crafted, wholesome breakfast cereal that loves you back with each irresistible spoonful. What others said when purchasing this item. To answer your dying question, no we are not that creative. I might as well try the Strawberries. I pour the banana cereal into a bowl and topped it with some skin milk. As I took my first bite nothing but a pure delicious taste filled my mouth! If the prospect of tasting nothing but banana for the entire 8-10 bowls you’ll get out of each box gives you the wide grin of Donkey Kong, then go ahead and buy this stuff by the barrelful. Kellogg's Special K Banana Cereal. The ingredients listed on the nutrition panel are whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, banana chips, wheat bran, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor, brown sugar syrup, natural flavors and a smattering of vitamins and minerals. The ingredients listed on the nutrition panel are whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, banana chips, wheat bran, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor, brown sugar syrup, natural flavors and a smattering of vitamins and minerals. Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. 4. This breakfast cereal is made with the goodness of wheat and rice flakes and real crunchy bananas to delight your taste buds and put a spring in your step for the day ahead. Evolution is a slow process, one that’s unlikely for an individual to fully witness. At the end of the day, it's cereal. Pour a bowl of NEW Special K Banana for a really delicious breakfast." The box of Special K Banana caught my eye and I brought it home. Get into the swing of fall with fun snack ideas, weeknight meal inspiration, and a fresh spin on Thanksgiving recipes! You all had Special K with banana." Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. But my granddaughter likes it. I was able to purchase 1 box. Good size box for the price! Based on pack size: Find out about new cereal. WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT, RICE, SUGAR, BANANA CHIPS (BANANAS, COCONUT OIL, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR), WHEAT BRAN, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, MALT FLAVOR, BROWN SUGAR SYRUP, NATURAL FLAVORS. In a medium bowl, mix the mashed bananas, sugar, egg and butter until combined. I loved it and so did my 2 year old daughter! review: *new* Frosted Mini-Wheats Filled -- mixed ... review: *new* Eggo waffle cereal -- blueberry. Would definitely buy again! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Gently fold in 1½ cups Special K® Chocolatey Delight cereal. Want to read more? The Breakdown: Basically just a big bowl of crunchy (and sometimes chewy) banana, this fragrant cereal fires on one big, curved yellow cylinder, without offering much depth beyond this. You know, I've had just about every flavor of Honey Bunches of Oats, so last week I said to myself, you know what? ®,™, © 2020 Kellogg NA Co. All right reserved. Smartlabel: Check out these chef created Special K® recipes. Start your day off right with the simple goodness of Kellogg's Special K Banana breakfast cereal - a deliciously crafted, wholesome breakfast cereal that loves you back with each irresistible spoonful. There are 160 calories in 1 cup (42 g) of Kellogg's Special K Banana Cereal. Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Co Stromboli Just $1 (Pizza Just $3.65), Publix Super Deals Week Of 11/12 to 11/18 (11/11 to 11/17 For Some), Publix Ad & Coupons Week Of 11/12 to 11/18 (11/11 to 11/17 For Some), Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes – Win $1,000 Publix Gift Cards, 2½ cups Special K® Chocolatey Delight Cereal (divided). ). spritely fruit’s flavor in a normal or whipped-up context, Review: Retro Recipe Golden Grahams (Honey is Back), Review: Dunkin’ Donuts Cereal – Caramel Macchiato & Mocha Latte, Spooned & Spotted: Rice Krispies Treats Cereal (New “Recipe”). Find new cereal in store and purchase right away. Banana Bread 1/2 cup butter 1 cup sugar 1 egg 2 Tbsp milk 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 cup mashed banana 1 1/2 cup flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp vanilla Mix together and bake at 350F for approx 45-60 mins. With no fanfare and little variation in box design, trying to spot a new Special K is like trying to spot a new paint sample at Home Depot from three aisles over. My only complaint would be that I wish they would put more banana chips in the cereal. Special K Banana had better deliver on the bananas. If this isn't your store, select a new store to see the prices and products in your area. Freeze-dried strawberries aren't my most favorite thing so I don't really know what I was thinking. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Nutrition Facts about 9 servings per container Serving Size 42 g. Amount Per Serving Calories 160.0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 2.50g 3% Saturated Fat 1.50g 8% Trans Fat 0.00g 0%. I love cereal. Your email address will not be published. (almost) all the time. Ingredients: Whole grain wheat, rice, sugar, banana chips (bananas, coconut oil, sugar, natural flavor), wheat bran, contains 2% or less of salt, malt flavor, brown sugar syrup, natural flavors.Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), reduced iron, beta-carotene, vitamin E acetate, niacinamide, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12. Click here for a totally random product review! There's also just barely a hint of banana, probably from being packed in with all those banana chips. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-87404e39-c8e6-4674-999a-188c55ec0bb2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6eb89a3c-007-175bcf25dade42, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:53:21 GMT, Electrode, Comp-80d8988a-8845-4848-91b9-5eb7b583d548, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-bc7ad8e5-006-175bd06a58aff3, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:15:31 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 18.5oz. Nutrition Facts and Ingredients. Kellogg's® Special K® Vanilla Almond Cereal, Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolatey Strawberry Cereal. Fake isn't in our vocabulary- so feel free to go bananas over the real fruit and whole grains in NEW Special K® Bananas. It's even better with bananas. (I'm trying to write a review once a week this month but don't hold me to it. As an on-the-beat cereal blogger who lives in the milky moment—the ever-crunchy now—I could scarcely tell Banana Special K (which actually came out closer to January) from Vanilla & Almond. Not just as part of a balanced breakfast - you can add some of this tasty breakfast cereal to your yogurt for a snack at the office, enjoy it straight from the box after your workout, use it as the base for a homemade trail mix, or pack a little baggie on the go. 5. (almost) all cereal. But it’s better late than never, so I’ll try to make this quick—err, I mean Kwik. Manufacturers, It's a perfect breakfast to start your day. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. We aim to show you accurate product information. Fat content. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Located in Aisle 8; Guiding Stars; Nutrition . *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Cholesterol 0.00mg 0%. I thought I'd try something new.