Compare Trading212 and Interactive Brokers with our easy side-by-side table. All Rights Reserved. vidoe's they are informative. ST: Very good day trading platform, but high monthly fees (depending on style of trading and specific routing), heard they had great borrows (more expensive though), but great execution and awesome hotkey functionality. SpeedTrader offers access to 4 third-party locate services so you have access to the best … Chose from micro lots and speculate on Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple without a digital wallet. Trading212 or Interactive Brokers - which is better 2020? I'm looking for a broker that offers hot key functionality with an exceptional order fill rate and excellent execution time. The ones that I’m really interested in do not accept Canadians (lightspeed and speedtrader). All contents on this site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. I will have at least $25k in my account. thanks man. @Arussell125, Hi Arick, hope your have a few minutes. I use LS, can't say anything about the other two. Risk Warning: Trading CFDs on leverage involves significant risk of loss to your capital. pk3r1234. My opinion on the best penny stock brokers - Etrade and Interactive Brokers have high account minimums and don’t accept people from certain countries so it's best to for people with smaller accounts to use Questrade, Schwab, SpeedTrader, Scottrade and Fidelity.I would highly recommend avoiding brokerages like Robinhood and Suretrader. Daytrading.com may receive compensation from the brands or services mentioned on this website. It's not about platform support ... it's about account and order execution support. Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Chris Paciello, Oct 16, 2015. Any thoughts? LS has the craziest execution I've seen, very rarely to my stops get filled more than half a cent away from where I set them. Only complaint is that their platform is buggy as all hell on Mac, supposedly smooth on windows but no experience there either. Also a broker that regularly has low float stocks available to short. Very day-trader focused, but I believe the minimum account size is $50k. SpeedTrader provides access to advanced trading platforms on all devices. Cookies help us deliver our Services. With a minimum deposit of $10,000 however, they remain an option for larger traders only. More information is given at the following link, http://pennystockwhizzkid.com/best-brokers-for-trading-penny-stocks/ discussing what is the most suitable brokerage for you!! Oh yeah, i will be day trading the first few hours of the day and swing trading the rest. SpeedTrader vs TradeStation. Interactive Brokers, SpeedTrader, or Lightspeed? IB Boast a huge market share of global trading. This site may not function properly with it. I laughed at my self bcuase I didn't pay close attention that it was lightspeed. Integrated Locates. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sorry Arick, for my ignorance and a noob question there. SpeedTrader verify trades is not working for me right now. There are two commission schedules at SpeedTrader. If you want another platform idea, look at Centerpoint Securities. Pricing Commissions. For a better experience, please upgrade to a modern browser, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqadcBE57I, http://pennystockwhizzkid.com/best-brokers-for-trading-penny-stocks/. Cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Bitcoin see a lot of volatility currently. SpeedTrader is a direct market access broker with access to over 25 routing options. With tight spreads and a huge range of markets, they offer a dynamic and detailed trading environment. Trade Major cryptocurrencies with the tightest spreads. I'm looking for a broker that offers hot key functionality with an exceptional order fill rate and excellent execution time. #1 Oct 16, 2015. SpeedTrader offers competitive commissions for both per-share and per-trade plans. IB: lowest fees, decent borrows, versatility in offerings (futures, forex, etfs), good executions. Ended up using TD charts and LS order system to make it work. I would highly recommend avoiding brokerages like Robinhood and Suretrader. Share. USDJPY At Risk Of Breaching Key Support Level, Trader Psychology: Why Some Strategies are Hard to Deal With, Direct Listings vs. IPOs: Knowing the Difference, Liquid Alternatives: Finding Liquid, Uncorrelated Returns Streams, Pubs, Retail And Travel Stocks In England Fall Dramatically Due To Looming Lockdown 2.0, Retail Sales Bring Hope For A Rebounding UK Economy. Support is also trash. I have thinkorswim charting already . My opinion on the best penny stock brokers - Etrade and Interactive Brokers have high account minimums and don’t accept people from certain countries so it's best to for people with smaller accounts to use Questrade, Schwab, SpeedTrader, Scottrade and Fidelity. & thank you for the Y.T. (Disclosure: My current execution platform). 1 2 Next > Chris Paciello. Personally, for my uses, I stick with IB. I have heard people bash all of these brokers but i would like your opinion as to which one to pick. I have heard that IB is a great broker but i have also heard that people hate them. Speedtrader - not familiar with. SpeedTrader option back on Profit.ly but I don't think it imported all the trades properly. Consult relevant financial professionals in your country of residence to get personalised advice before you make any trading or investing decisions. Top penny stock broker platforms for buying and short selling include ThinkOrSwim, SpeedTrader, Interactive Brokers, SureTrader, Etrade and TDAmeritrade. IB - a bit slow and unpredictable, imo. LS: Similar to ST in almost every way. Saxobank, Degiro? Hotkey functionality is so-so personally, and platform is not beginner friendly whatsoever (not bad though). I have heard that IB is a great broker but i have also heard that people hate them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the wallstreetbets community, Press J to jump to the feed. Platform etc? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqadcBE57I. Powerful Platforms. sell 50% of postion on bid with 5 cent offset to bail out of a position). 271 Posts; 12 Likes; Any reviews on who is better? for people from Europe, which one is the best?