At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play The Strumbellas' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_strumbellas/spirits_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_strumbellas/spirits_video_lesson.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_strumbellas/spirits_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_strumbellas/spirits_btab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/the_strumbellas/spirits_acoustic_crd.htm, www.jellynote.com/chords-lyrics/the-strumbellas/spirits/5828abc60d0b18466068fb61. Spirits CHORDS by The Strumbellas for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! First, select a tone for your vocal range, then select easiest capo for your selected tone. All songs by The Strumbellas Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Learn more, Please activate Transpose Extension. Go and change the TONE. With poignant yet sing-along-able lyrics and undeniable rock noir musical undertones, Spirits, the first single from The Strumbellas’ forthcoming album, embodies the essence of what has been attracting fans from across North America to this Lindsay, Ontario-bred band. Chords for The Strumbellas - Spirits. Learn to play with piano, guitar and ukulele in minutes. Interactive chords for The Strumbellas - Spirits. Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. Play along in a heartbeat. Hi! Chords for Spirits - The Strumbellas (Lyrics). Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. [Bb Bbm F C Am G Em] Chords for The Strumbellas - Spirits with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn more, Transpose Extension is ready!! Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. And I think oh how I miss that bright sun, But the gun still rattles, the gun still rattles ohh, and I think oh I'm lost and cant be found, and I think oh I don't want to let you down. The Strumbellas - Spirits (Live at the JW Marriott Austin presented by Marriott Rewards), Justin Timberlake - Say Something (Official Video) ft. Chris Stapleton, Jonas Blue - Perfect Strangers ft. JP Cooper (Official Video), The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Lyric), Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh) (Lyrics), Lukas Graham - 7 Years [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO], twenty one pilots - Ride (Official Video), Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks - Lyrics [My Head Is An Animal] HD, Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend (Official Video), Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You [Official Lyric Video], Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks [LYRICS], Sia - Cheap Thrills (Lyric Video) ft. Sean Paul, Sleep On The Floor (LYRICS) - The Lumineers, The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You (Official Music Video), Judah & the Lion - Take It All Back 2.0 (Official Video), Bella Thorne - Burn so Bright (Official Video from "Midnight Sun"), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Choose and determine which version of Spirits chords and tabs by The Strumbellas you can play. Install Tranpose Extension to change the tone of the video. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Become a premium member for all features. Last updated on 11.14.2016 Lyrics and chords for Spirits by The Strumbellas, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder. [Intro]~ D A I got guns in my head and they won't go Fm E Spirits in my head and they won't go D A I got guns in my head and they won't go Fm E Spirits in my head and they won't go [Verse 1]~ A E D I Spirits CHORDS by The Strumbellas [B F C Am G Em] Chords for Spirits - The Strumbellas (Lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn more. You need to login in order to use that feature. Chords: G, F, C, Am.