Look no further! ENGLISH CONVERSATION AND PHRASES (PDF) Do you want to improve your knowledge of English by having the right phrases and expressions at all times? 125 useful english phrases for everyday use by SASCHA FUNK for www.sayfun.me Top 25 English Expression 1. as easy as pie means “very easy” (same as “a piece of cake”) Example: He said it is a difficult problem, but I don’t agree.It seems as easy as pie to me! Sometimes I have included a small explanation about when to use the phrase or what exactly it means; also, some phrases are indicated as especially English Expression 2. be sick and tired of means “I hate” (also “can’t stand”) The phrases selected for this book are typical expressions used by native speakers. These lists contains thousands of all the essential phrases for saying and understanding everything in English, when you need to express yourself correctly and fluently for daily use. SPOKEN ENGLISH A Self-Learning Guide to Conversation Practice It’s good to learn new phrases and expressions in context. 2,265 MOST FREQUENT WORDS IN SPOKEN ENGLISH in order of usage, and with parts of speech the 9243 (definite article, adverb) and 5196 (conjunction) to 4951 (preposition, adverb) a 4506 (indefinite article, noun, preposition) in 2822 (preposition, adverb) is … These expressions can be confusing for English learners. This makes them much easier to understand and remember. The English language has a lot of informal expressions that native speakers use in daily life. English words) that you can use in many different situations. Discover […]