List of books • Storm Warning • Scared Silly! : All the Best from Bikini Bottom • Gone Jellyfishin' • Gone Nutty! • Underwater Math Adventure • Underwater Friends • Vote for SpongeBob • Where's Gary? • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2006 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2007 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2008 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2009 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2010 SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2012 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2013 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2014 • SpongeBob SquarePants Annual 2015 • SpongeBob SquarePants Joke Book • SpongeBob SquarePants Trivia Book • Stir, Squirt, Sizzle: A Nick Cookbook • Sticky Situations! It is the very first Leapster video game based on SpongeBob& his pals. • How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants Drawing Book and Kit • Hall Monitor • Hide and Sneak • Hooked on Pirates • Hooray for Dads! With or without With only. • Beyond Bikini Bottom! • What Luck! • Shiver Me Timbers • Special Delivery! The Insider's Guide to SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants Ocean 3D: Facts & 3D Pics, SpongeBob DetectivePants: The Case of the Missing Spatula, SpongeBob DetectivePants in the Case of the Vanished Squirrel, SpongeBob Saves the Day (Cine-Manga book), SpongeBob SquarePants: The Essential Guide. ", 1, 2, 3 Under the Sea • A Christmas Coral • A Very Krabby Christmas • Ain't Life a Beach • An Underwater Welcome! : Tales from Bikini Bottom, Celebrate the Sponge! Platforms. ISBN: • Bubble Busters • Bubble Trouble • Boo Goes There? : A Pop-Up Book • What's Cooking, SpongeBob? • Buried Treasure! • The Dark and Murky Cave • The Essential Guide • The Best Mom • The Bikini Bottom Bike Race • Tea at the Treedome • The Blurry Day • Talent Show • The SpongeBob SquarePants Oracle • Tell Me, Magic Shell • The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed! • Get Hooked! 1595326790 (10)978-1595326799 (13) • SpongeBob SportyPants! Publish date: 96 • You Snooze, You Lose • Zoo Day Disaster • Zoo of Balloons. While SpongeBob's bottom is the butt of a joke, Mr. Krabs' splendorous spending spree to secure the smooches of Mrs. • Batter Up, SpongeBob! • Count on Me • Clowning Around • Confessions of a Sponge • Crime and Funishment • Dancing with the Star • Deep-Sea Tales • Don't Pencil Me In! • SpongeHenge • Sea Ghost • SpongeBob's Feelin' It! • Life's a Beach and Other SpongeBob-isms • Laugh 'n' Ride • Lunch Rush • Lost in Time: A Medieval Adventure • Lights, Camera, Action! • Mermaid to Measure • My Happy Book: SpongeBob's 10 Happiest Moments • Naughty Nautical Neighbors • Nautical Nonsense: A SpongeBob Joke Book • Not Just Cartoons: Nicktoons!