It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. At Amazon.co.uk, you will earn more. SpongeBob HeroPants Download Xbox 360 is an action and adventure video game. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Download SpongeBob's Truth or Square (Xbox360) Latest Video Games Video Games Xbox Xbox 360 Games V Smile Pet Snails Nickelodeon Spongebob Square Pants Film Streaming Vf Thing 1 … Please try your search again later. SpongeBob SquarePants has gotten himself into quite a predicament. Hello, Sign in ... Video Games Hello, Sign in. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Try again. Reviewed in the United States on 6 January 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2011. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. New all-in-one VR headset from Oculus. Try. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 December 2014, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 October 2010. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. AmazonBasics Game Storage Case for 24 Nintendo Switch Games - 3.4 x 3.4 x 1 Inches,... Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated Xbox One, Madagascar 3: The Video Game - Xbox 360 Standard Edition. Truth or Square is a fun and enjoyable game for all ages, and just the right difficulty level so it is neither boring nor frustrating. There was a problem completing your request. This game, has very good looking graphics: vivid and beautiful sceneries in high definition. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2015, Delivery was great but my son was so upset as it didn't work as the disc was all mark up very bad to sell an I tame saying it was like new when clearly it wasn't it was very old and not like new at all not happy at all, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 October 2015. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. 24. You can edit your question or post anyway. You can edit your question or post anyway. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. As for controls, as far as I can tell, I don't really think it's really too much different from the Wii version as for controls from what I could really tell. Please try again. PC gaming with Xbox; Xbox Game Pass; All Games. Spongebob Truth or Square - Xbox 360 Standard Edition, New Wacky Morphing Abilities turn SpongeBob into a Sledgehammer Smash to whack intruders a WaterBob sponge to spew liquid and stun enemies or even an Explosive Canon to aim and blast baddies, Relive Side Splitting SpongeBob Moments Reminisce through fans of favorite SpongeBob moments as the game draws upon The 10 Happiest Moments of SpongeBobs Life and hilarious story elements from the animated television series, Share in the Hilarity with Family and Friends Play as SpongeBob or with a friend playing as Plankton throughout the entire game on both the Wii and Xbox 360 platforms, So many creeps so little time Battle against group flying immune spawn dark and morph creeps all with different skills to challenge the best of players, Customize your game Create your own addictive experience by drawing towers and designing unique unrelenting creeps using the innovative technology of the Nintendo DS stylus for a game experience of unending possibilities. Excellent...bought it as a birthday present for my 7 year old grandson. 4.0 out of 5 stars My Xbox 360 version of spongebob SquarePants truth or square Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019 Platform for display: Xbox 360 Verified Purchase Share in the Hilarity with Family and Friends:Play as SpongeBob or with a friend playing as Plankton throughout the entire game on both the Wii and Xbox 360 platforms Experience Exciting New Levels: Run, jump and spin through 10 challenging levels. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. 18+. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 September 2010, Really fun and lasting game for kids all the way to grownups. Nome: SpongeBob HeroPants Plataforma: Xbox 360 Desenvolvedor: Activision Distribuidor: Activision Ano de Lançamento: 2015 Gênero: Aventura Tamanho: 6.36 GB Sistema - Vídeo: RF Requerimentos: Xbox 360 (destravado) Firmware: LT 3.0 [+] Idioma: Inglês Amazon Platinum Mastercard Course, granted, I did only play the 1st level as of this review, but still. Unable to add item to Wish List. Terms apply. Thank you, Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2009, I Played This At A Game Awards Thingy And All In All Seems Very Good And Funny And The Graphics Are Much Better Looks Promising :). With the help of his friend, SpongeBob must use Plankton's memory machine to retrace the happiest moments of his life to find the Krabby Patty formula in time for the Krusty Krab's Eleventy Seventh anniversary. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. After being entrusted by Mr. Krabs to keep the Krabby Patty formula safe, he is overcome with grief for losing the recipe. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please try your search again later. Games. The special ending sandy Squidward Mr. Krabs have fully customizable costumes. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2019. At some points you may have to kind of help them if they don't figure it out. New Wacky Morphing Abilities: Turn SpongeBob into a Sledgehammer Smash to whack intruders, a WaterBob sponge to spew liquid and stun enemies, or even an Explosive Canon to aim and blast baddies, Relive Side-Splitting SpongeBob Moments: Reminisce through fans favorite SpongeBob moments as the game draws upon The 10 Happiest Moments of SpongeBobs Life and hilarious story elements from the animated television series, Share in the Hilarity with Family and Friends:Play as SpongeBob or with a friend playing as Plankton throughout the entire game on both the Wii and Xbox 360 platforms, Experience Exciting New Levels: Run, jump and spin through 10 challenging levels. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. My two kids love this game this is the second time we have purchased this, My Xbox 360 version of spongebob SquarePants truth or square, Reviewed in the United States on 14 July 2019. Console Games. It’s a game for all Nick lovers, really. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2011. (: This game is great for kids...but can be tedious at times. Underpants Slam! Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Why would I want to get the Xbox 360 version of spongebob SquarePants truth or square you may be asking, well, it was mostly out of viewer request on my gaming YouTube channel Morgan Russmans gaming channel. He then relies on the help of the most unlikely companion, Plankton, who wants the secret Krabby Patty recipe to himself. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, My two kids love this game this is the second time we have purchased this, My Xbox 360 version of spongebob SquarePants truth or square, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019. Great Games and Accessories for the Xbox 360 from Gamesbuyer. I strongly recommend! Terms apply. Prime. Game was delivered in a matter of days i was soooo Made up. Spongebob Hero Pants The Game 2015 - Xbox 360, Spongebob: Road Trip Kinect - Xbox 360 Standard Edition, Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated Playstation 4, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom, Nintendo Selects: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - Nintendo 3DS. For any questions please contact Brightstar at 0344 412 2481 between 9am to 7pm (Mon-Sat) and 10am to 5pm (Sun). Shop all console games; Optimized games; Backward compatible games; Games with Gold; Deals with Gold; PC Games. With the help of his friend, SpongeBob must use Plankton's memory machine to retrace the happiest moments of his life to find the Krabby Patty formula in time for the Krusty Krab's Eleventy Seventh anniversary. Please try again. (PS2), SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated PS4. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. New Wacky Morphing Abilities turn SpongeBob into a Sledgehammer Smash to whack intruders a WaterBob sponge to spew liquid and stun enemies or even an Explosive Canon to aim and blast baddies, Relive Side Splitting SpongeBob Moments Reminisce through fans of favorite SpongeBob moments as the game draws upon The 10 Happiest Moments of SpongeBobs Life and hilarious story elements from the animated television series, Share in the Hilarity with Family and Friends Play as SpongeBob or with a friend playing as Plankton throughout the entire game on both the Wii and Xbox 360 platforms, So many creeps so little time Battle against group flying immune spawn dark and morph creeps all with different skills to challenge the best of players, Customize your game Create your own addictive experience by drawing towers and designing unique unrelenting creeps using the innovative technology of the Nintendo DS stylus for a game experience of unending possibilities, Experience Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality headset.