You can’t go wrong with any of the Kershaw spring assisted knives to the degree that our whole list could have been populated with only Kershaw and Zero Tolerance products. If this knife appeals to your aesthetic tastes, you won’t be disappointed with aluminum handle scales, a tanto blade, and safety switch on the handle. This knife does its job well, and that safety lock is MMMMM top notch!". The action is still so smooth and the blade stays sharp for so long! I always enjoy using this knife.”. Happy hunting and may you find that one special knife of your dreams! It does its job of being a tool and cutting. This knife is a favorite among law enforcement and military personnel. A spring is attached to the knife that assists in blade deployment. I've compared the speed/snappiness to that of a Kershaw Launch 4 and Launch 7, and it's pretty on-par with them in both regards. Make sure you check your state's regulation if it prohibits assisted opening knives. Spring assisted knives, also called assisted opening knives, are the type of pocket knives. You know we have to make our high school English teacher proud. "Great EDC knife. Pocket Knife Spring Assisted Knife - Folding Tactical Knives Japanese Tanto Blade Knives - Ninja Assisted Opening Knife - Best for Camping Hiking EDC Work Knife Birthday Christmas Gifts for Men … Sleek and refined aluminum handle scales support that lengthy CPM-S30V blade. Everything feels solid on this blade. You can deploy the blade by partially opening it and then the spring … Both are great knives for a variety of tasks. Facebook, and Twitter. We'll feature submissions on our Instagram, Spring assisted knives are legal in a wide variety of jurisdictions, open intuitively, and usually come in at a lower price point than their automatic counterparts. I love Benchmade because of this knife.”. What sets the Dividend apart is its size and slim profile. It is a wonderful slicer as the blade stock is very thin and the wharncliffe shape offers great utility. The fully ambidextrous Benchmade 407 Vallation represents one of the best values for a quality, made in USA knife and it just so happens to sport a beefy blade pushing up close to four inches. It's a great EDC knife for my work. I have had this knife for over 8 years. Its rounded edges don't scratch things that I run into or scrape. Pocket Knife Spring Assisted Folding Knives - Military EDC USMC Tactical Jack Knifes - Best Camping Hunting Fishing Hiking Survival Knofe - Travel Accessories Gear - Boy Scout Knife Gifts for Men 0207. Still in that information gathering phase? Check product listings for current pricing. Whether your love of knives is newly budding or you’re already a seasoned veteran of the trade show floor, it’s easy to enjoy all the little things this spring assisted knife has got going on. Thanks Blade HQ for answering my questions on the fake (from another company) and leading me to the real ZT that is now a part of my collection.”. This knife opens easily with the flipper tab or thumb stud. They feature overviews of the spring assisted knives that occupy our one and two spots. I've enjoyed it so much I've given the same knife as a gift to friends. This is a great knife. No other knife offers Bohler M390 blade steel (read about why it's so great) in such an inexpensive package. After we break down the specs and specs of each knife, I’ll drop in a review from one of our many amazing customers. ZT is part of the Kershaw family, so you already know that their spring assisted knife game is on point with that SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism. This 0350 will not disappoint if you want a hard working EDC knife that you can rely on! Slicey, lightweight, and affordable, you really can’t go wrong adding the Kershaw Al Mar AM-3 to your knife drawer. It also has style and a sleek feel as the G-10 handle scale with red back spacers gives it contrast to the almost matte black stainless steel.