Put a twenty-dollar gold piece on my watch chain. Did you see an error? Sabe de quem é a composição? Although, of course, if you do find. The style is like nothing I've ever heard before and the lyrics are everything I've never been able to say. Hey, guys! Well, I went up to see the doctor, "She's feeling very low" he said, Well, I went back to see my baby, and good god, she was lying there dead. Go directly to shout page, Do you know any background info about this artist? St. James Infirmary . So let her go, let her go, God bless her soul. Well, I went down to St. James' Infirmary and I saw my baby thereShe was laid out on that long white table, so sweet, so cold, so fairWell, I went up to see the doctor: She's feeling very low –, he saidWell, I went back to see my babyAnd good God, she was lying there dead, So let her go, let her go, God bless her soulWherever she may beShe may search this whole wide world overAnd never find a motherfucker like me, Well, I went down to Old Joe's BallroomOn the corner down by the squareThey were serving drinks as usualAnd all the usual folks were there, Well, to my left stood Old Joe McKennedyHis eyes were bloodshot redAnd he turned to the crowd in front of himAnd these were the very words that he said, He said: Let her go, let her go, God bless her soulWherever she may beShe may search this whole wide world overAnd never find a motherfucker like me, So when I die won't you bury meIn my high-top Stetson hatPut a twenty-dollar gold piece on my watch chainSo the devil knows I died standing pat, Six gamblers to carry my coffinWith chorus girls to sing me a songPut a jazz band on the horse wagonTo raise Hell as we roll along, So bring out the rubber tied carridgeGo ahead and bring out the pony and driveTwelve men going down to that graveyardOnly eleven of them ever coming back, So now, they've heard my storyWell, let's buy another round of boozeAnd if anyone ever should ask youI got the St. James' Infirmary blues, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Consistently strong songs with loads of energy and even some humor. Lyrics to 'St. Bandcamp New & Notable Jun 19, 2017, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, Ezra Furman’s “Twelve Nudes” is a “Firehose of Frustration”, Essential Releases: Frog-Inspired Metal, Cosmic Synth Music, Hip-Hop and More. www.flailrecords.com/bridgecitysinnersmerch. My new account is RaineOuShine (https://www.deviantart.com/raineoushine). Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? exibições 272. Well, I went down to St. James' Infirmary and I saw my baby there She was laid out on that long white table, so sweet, so cold, so fair Well, I went up to see the doctor: She's feeling very low –, he said Well, I went back to see my baby And good God, she was lying there dead.