Worst yet, she blamed it on the principal and he turned around and threw her under the bus. (collectively referred to as the “Directory”), contain information about California schools, districts, and Aside from belittling students publicly and appearing to favor Asian students, she had the nerve to wrongfully accuse me of plagiarism because of an essay that I turned. First I would like this information to not fall on deaf ears. So I struggled with anxiety about my allergy on top of everything else. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Click the link for more information. or have errors, omissions, typos and other inaccuracies. Finally, I think I need to get it off my chest and then lay it to rest. Comments (-1) Safe2Say Something. I also have a life-threatening food allergy and despite being asked not to, my homeroom teacher would continue to eat trail mix during class in my presence. My homeroom teacher was hired to teach Honors English, Literature and Vocabulary for the school after our late AP/Honors teacher passed away. First I would like this information to not fall on deaf ears. Accreditation and Quality Assurance Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. If you plan to send your child there preschool through 8th grade and you are catholic, they are average size and high academic achievers and you can afford to donate generously, STS may be the school for you. Get directions. Business hours may be different today. Eventbrite - St. Theresa School presents St. Theresa School 5K Color Run 2020 - Saturday, March 7, 2020 at St. Theresa School, Palm Springs, CA. I'm a 9th grader at a public high school. Today I'm 14 years old and living in a different city. Because the information is voluntarily self-reported, I was a young man who left STS broken down with no confidence. Finally, I think I need to get it off my chest and then lay it to rest. | school/district administrators that is voluntarily self-reported by local education agencies (LEAs) to the ©1998-2020 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. Thank you for taking the time for reading this review and please reconsider the best place for your child. Encourage your school administrators to claim this school’s profile. I hope that it excites some type of change, because regardless of whether it results in change big or small, change is in order. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization Palm Springs, CA 92262-7930 . The California School Directory and related public school and district data files If not, I urge you to please reconsider the public school setting where staff seems to be held to a higher standard and held accountable for things. It just got old. GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children. California Department of Education (CDE) as a public convenience. My opinion is that kid's social skills there are underdeveloped compared to those in the public school system. Donate Now! First I would like this information to not fall on deaf ears. representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to Directory information. St. Theresa School – Diocese of San Bernardino in Palm Springs is a Catholic learning community that shares a love and concern for all children. Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, 455 Compadre Road, Palm Springs, CA 92264. Are you a parent or student at this school? An educated decision for any parent is one reached after having heard a few different angles. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Secondly, I think parents considering St. Theresa School should not be exposed to just glowing reviews. The reason is three-fold, really. Secondly, I think parents considering St. Theresa School should not be exposed to just glowing reviews. I attended St. Theresa School for 6th, 7th and 8th grade and I feel compelled to write about my experience while I was there. I attended St. Theresa School for 6th, 7th and 8th grade and I feel compelled to write about my experience while I was there. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I grew depressed throughout the year. My homeroom teacher was excellent and is still one of my favorite teachers today. St. Theresa School Palm Springs, Palm Springs, California. For information regarding LEA accreditation, please visit the US Department of Education’s Today is a holiday! Here's what I can leave you with...  leadership is lacking in every way. My refuge, and I'm not even sure she knew it. the Directory does not contain information for every LEA and the information that is in the Directory may be outdated Therefore, information, or the absence of information, in the Learn more about this school’s location and contact information, and explore other nearby schools. Most of the students have been there since preschool, always interacting with the same group of peers. It will be healing.My first year at STS really wasn't so bad. Find event and ticket information. I'm a 9th grader at a public high school. I hope that it excites some type of change, because regardless of whether it results in change big or small, change is in order. Most families come to this school because of the educational programs, personal attention to students, quality of…", "My daughter goes here and it's amazing ms. Song is very spot on with her communication and has done this for 20 plus years and this center just keeps getting better and better. Support GreatSchools in this effort! Aside from feeling like an outsider arriving for 6th grade, I personally think this results in compromised social skills. 1430 N Street Important information regarding West Shore School District bus riders. Learning about the Catholic faith wasn't the issue; it was the lack of acceptance of anything short of being an altar boy that I resented. Recommended Reviews. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. St. Theresa School New Search County: Riverside Located within the boundaries of this public school district: Palm Springs Unified: School: St. Theresa School CDS Code: 33 67173 6976989 School Address: 455 S. Compadre Rd. Mailing Address: 455 S. Compadre Rd. I was also subject to constant bullying on a daily basis from a handful of students, but one in particular. There really was nobody to talk to except for my parents.  |  Web Policy We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.