This sturdy 18/8 stainless steel pan is … We inspected each piece is inspected for rivets (which attach handles to the pan and create additional crevices that require cleaning). With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. When I used to store fruit in the refrigerator produce bins, they'd get bruised. With Anolon Tri-Ply Clad cookware, you get both beauty and performance. Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. They're oven safe up to 650ºF and can be use on induction cooktops, too. Stainless Steel Baking and Roasting Pan - 15" x 10" x 2", The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. Thanks! I love these pans so much, I'm actually in the process of ordering more. Then we tested the ability of a saucepan to maintain a steady simmer and to cook tomato sauce without scorching. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. When I used to store the fruit in bowls, we wouldn't notice soft spots on the buried fruit until it was a weeping, moldy mess. This sturdy 18/8 stainless steel pan is mirror-polished for ease of cleaning and ensures a bright, reflective surface. There's lots to love on all sides, but we will say that stainless is best for high-heat searing and even heating (hello, steak night!). When choosing what type of cookware is right for you, you'll first have to decide between traditional stainless steel, nonstick, or ceramic cookware. This baking pan is very easy to clean. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will have this for ever! In our tests, the nonstick pan worked very well: We were able to use a minimal amount of oil to fry eggs with no sticking. When I store fruit in plastic bags, the moisture builds up. The Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances and Technology Lab evaluated 29 stainless steel cookware lines. Please choose your delivery preferences: The perfect piece for holding and cooking poultry or roasts, this ultra-durable, stainless steel baking pan is the perfect solution for everyday commercial kitchen use! It is deep enough to allow veggies underneath so that you can roast it with the chicken! © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Do Not Sell My Personal InformationVariation ID: These pans are easy to clean with no rivets or handles. We love the two-toned material that's sturdy and feels comfortable in our hand; it heats well and cleans easy. I was impressed in the quality of this pan for the money. When I used to store piles of fruit on plates, it rolls off and with plates being round, it's an inefficient use of premium refrigerator space. Even if you use it every single day. Why trust us? Go ahead and use metal tongs to flip chops — no scratching here. We also appreciate the small details like a rivetless design (great for cleaning) and measurement markings inside the large stockpot that can help with keeping track of reducing sauces and soups. My cakes come out great. Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. Stainless Steel Colander with Handles, Vollrath 5220 Wear-Ever Quarter Size 16 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Curled Rim, No Wire Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan, 1 lb. Clear Glass Measuring Cup, Vollrath 47974 14 Qt. The handles are hollow, which helps keep them cool, and comfortable to hold. this is a great baking pan that you can use for many things. The cake does not stick to the pan. It sears and simmers perfectly every time and can also be used over high heat for browning off a frittata or skillet casserole. Overall User Rating: Prepare succulent meats and creative casseroles with this 10 inch by 16 inch Thermador roasting pan. The cons: Cleaning. We couldn't stop oggling at these pots and pans before we got our hands on them, and now that we have them, we still can't–they're even more beautiful in person. This minimizes food waste and increases your profit by being able to sell all of your culinary creations to your customers. Would recommend to others. The enameled cast iron dutch oven is another great addition, perfect for browning and braising chicken or other roasts. Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances and Technology Lab, KitchenAid Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, Potluck Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set, Made-In Cookware's Starter Stainless Steel 3-Piece Cookware Kit, All-Clad D5 Brushed Stainless Steel 5-Ply 10-Piece Cookware Set, Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 5-Piece Cookware Set, Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set, Mauviel Magnetic Stainless Steel Cookware Review, T-Fal Elegance Stainless Steel Cookware Review, Emeril Stainless Steel Cookware with Copper and Pouring Spouts Review, KitchenAid Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. You've likely heard of All-Clad and if not, know the splurge-worthy line is basically the Vitamix blender of cookware. The pan performs very well and still has a nice shine to it when cleaned up. Unlike that on most stainless steel pans, the dark finish resisted showing stains after frying over high heat. I line them with aluminum foil to bake cakes, to use for cake pops. They nest for efficient storage. Glazed Aluminized Steel Bread Loaf Pan - 9" x 4 1/2" x 2 3/4", Polished, stainless steel gives an attractive mirror finish, Durable 18/8 stainless steel lasts against kitchen wear and tear, Reinforced edges help keep the pan sturdy and add structural strength to overall design, Aluminum construction distributes heat evenly for consistent cooking each time, Coved corners minimize food waste and are easier to clean. It is good value for the price, but it is not as thick as we would hope for and looks like it could warp when use. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. It's very easy to clean and has maintained its shape. We bought this to make lasagna in our big counter oven, but have already pressed it into service for roasting chestnuts. The Italian-made pieces have ultra-strong titanium bonded to stainless steel, making them super durable. great product. The set is also stain-resistant so it will keep its good looks for years to come. It features five alternating layers of stainless steel (for top-notch durability) and aluminum (for perfectly even heating) that extend from the base and up the sides for even heat from edge to edge. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Betty Gold earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Studies and Nutrition from New York University, and prior to joining Good Housekeeping, she worked with the James Beard Foundation and other leading food media brands like Bon Appétit, Food Network Magazine, and The Martha Stewart Show. So durable! *save $150 instantly on any set of four (4) bridgestone tires with installation ($70 off set of 4 tires + $80 additional member savings). We checked how well skillets were able to distribute heat on gas and electric ranges, their ability to evenly brown steaks, and how well their exterior surfaces resisted staining. A stainless steel baking pan is specifically designed to provide outstanding durability as well, allowing you to use, clean, and reuse this cookware throughout your busy week. Use it for open pan roasting of savory meats, or for baking rich, decadent desserts for your restaurant or bakery patrons. This smaller set comes with three cookware essentials: A 10-inch skillet, 2-quart saucepan, and 5-quart stock pot with lids. This line is aptly named for where it's made and manufactured: the U.S.A. Made-In's pots and pans are five-ply, meaning they're made with five layers of stainless steel and aluminum, so they heat evenly and are super durable. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. I bought a few of these stainless steel baking pans and I'm very satified with them. It is extremely easy to use. Their tri-ply (one layer of aluminum inside two layers of stainless steel) pieces heat super evenly, and the skillet was able to sear a steak evenly from edge to edge. Stainless steel cookware also lacks a nonstick coating, which some people prefer. The pots and pans are 5-ply, meaning they are made up of five layers of metal created to heat quickly, evenly, and provide durability. They are well made. The durable construction also holds up against every day kitchen wear and tear, while giving a professional, stainless steel design to your back-of-house.The versatile 14 7/8" x 10 1/8" size is further enhanced by a 2" depth that makes it ideal for virtually any commercial baking or roasting application. This is a very durable stainless steel baking pan. I am constantly baking both savory and sweet dishes in this stainless steel baking pan. Nicole is a recipe developer trained in classic culinary arts and culinary nutrition who specializes in testing and developing kitchen appliances; she currently runs the Good Housekeeping Kitchen Appliances Lab.