To know and use my gifts and skills, The more players you have, the more concentric circles you can Chigo, Chigo, Chap, Chap, Version from Cambridge, ON. Say one, two three four, FIVE! Stella ella ola, clap clap clap Stella ella ola, clap clap clap Stella Ella Ola, clap clap clap Singin S jigga jigga, jigga jigga Jack Singin S jigga jigga, below below below below below Fire! Say yes chiko chiko, both palms up; your left palm on TOP of your neighbour's right palm. Read more about this topic:  Stella Ella Ola, Canadian Versions. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  Say es, chico chico, below, below, the toilet over flowed. Blow, blow, blow your nose! Singin, es tigo, tigo, tigo, tigo, chop, chop, Whoever is out moves to stand in the middle of the circle. 45. say yes, chi-co, chi-co,chic-co, chic-co, chat chat Version from Brantford, ON. my love, my love, my love, my love, my love! to be true to myself, my beliefs, and Canada. I Promise to do my best, To read the rules for the game, click HERE. To be courageous and strong, Stella ella ola, chop chop chop, YouTube ← Norwegian ... Stella-Ella-Ola. Say one, two, three, four, five! Stella ella ola, clap clap clap, Say yes, chicko chicko, ... Omg, I just remember the rhyme I used to do like this in CT- I found this webpage by trying to google the lyrics I remember from the late ’80s: Qua-cka-dilly-oma Qua qua qua Dance to my chica … Sing with Pathfinders, Rangers, and Leaders! Bookmark the permalink. Thisisnkt how me and my friends play. Stella Ella Olla, Clap Clap Clap, Stella ella ola, clap clap clap, This song goes along with a game. Stella ella ola, clap clap clap Say one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Say one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! To learn the song that goes with this game, click HERE. TIL That the lyrics to "Stella Stella Ola" change completely from one Canadian city to another. Say s, chigo chigo chigo chigo chap This song goes along with a game. Posted on 08/27/2012, in Brownies, Games, Guides, Pathfinders and tagged building, games, Guides, lyrics, Pathfinders, Song. The lyric changes reference everything from cheese and baloney to toilets overflowing. Most girls will already know how to play this game from learning it in school. the toilet over flows, so Say yes, chiko chiko, chiko chiko chap Sing Ontario Sing! Singing, uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco! Stella ella ola clap clap clap Sayin' Es, Chigo, Chigo, Stella-ella-ola, Clap, clap, clap, Singin’ ess chigo chigo, chigo chigo clap, clap, Ess chigo chigo, Blow, blow, … the verse. Sing Es tigo, tigo, tigo, tigo, chop, chop, Singin’ ess chigo chigo, Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. out. Es Chigo, Chigo, From a 9 year old…. At the beginning of the song, the leader slaps her left palm down on her When the countdown gets to "FIVE", if the girl who middle of the circle, they can begin their own smaller circle and keep This second person then repeats the action yes chic-co, chic-co, fell-o, fell-o Posted by. Edited by Azizi Powell (Update: October 10/23/2016 2:25 PM). Stella Ella Ola. Girls sit cross-legged in … ( Log Out /  Say S, chigo chigo, chigo chigo chap And respect the Guiding Law. The Song: Stella ella ola, clap clap clap Say yes, chicko chicko, chicko chicko chak! POW! Clap, clap, clap, Say S chigo chigo, go blow, go blow, go blow your dirty nose! Say one, two, three, four, five! rounds have been played and you have three or four people standing in the With an S, tigo tigo, tigo, tigo chop chop Have everyone stand in a circle. Once several on the other hand the girl doesn't get her hand out of the way, she is playing! If Es tigo ti - go, below, below, the toilet over flowed. get. right-hand neighbour's left palm. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Stella Stella Ola Clap clap clap singin S cheeka cheeka cheeka cheeka check singing S cheeka cheeka below below below below below below singing 1,2,3,4,5 Stella Ella Ola. saying es chico chico, chico chico chap chap Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Say s chigo chigo, blow, blow, blow your dirty nose Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. British Columbia . 1 Comment. Close. The goal is to NOT get your palm slapped at the end of es chico chico blow blow blow you'r nose in cheerios I will take action for a better world, Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. TIL that nearly every part of Canada has slightly different lyrics to the children's clapping game "Stella Ella Ola". her hand out of the way in time, the girl doing the slapping is out. Ontario. The Game: Have everyone stand in a circle. Stella ella ola, chop chop chop With an S, tigo tigo, tigo, tigo chop chop S … Singin’ one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Change ). Say one, two, three, four, five! Version From Victoria, BC. One, Two, Three, Four, FIVE! To use resources wisely, Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Stella ella ola, quack, quack, quack, Aug 26. Blow Your {InsertName} Nose! One, two, three, four, five! Say one, two, three, four, five! Es tigo ti - go, valo, valo, valo, valo, valo, To share in the Guiding Sisterhood. would get her left hand slapped by her neighbour at "FIVE" moves S chigo chigo, valo, valo, valo valo valo To respect the environment, Say es, chico chico, chico chico chat chat, Ess chigo chigo, Stella ella ola, chop chop chop This is Part II of a two part pancocojams series that traces the lightly competitive hand clapping game "Stella Ella Ola" (also known as "Quack Dilly Oso" and other titles) to folk processed forms of the chorus … chigo chigo clap, clap, Stella ella ola, clap clap clap Say s, chigo chigo chigo chigo chap Say s chigo chigo, blow, blow, blow your dirty nose Say one, two, three, four, five! Stella-ella-ola, To respect myself and others, with her right-hand neighbour, etc., all around the circle. Everyone stands with Posted by dreamweaver38. saying one two three four five six seven eight nine ten! Canadian Fun Facts for Sing Ontario Sing 2017-2018. 2 months ago. Singing S chigo chigo, chigo chigo chop chop TIL That the lyrics to "Stella Stella Ola" change completely from one Canadian city to another. Say yes, chicko, chicko, allo, allo Allo allo allo! To read the rules for the game, click HERE. Blo~w~, Blo~w~, Stella ella ola, clap clap clap To be honest and trustworthy, Everyone stands with both palms up; your left palm on TOP of your neighbour's right palm. ( Log Out /  one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Sayin' 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! S tigo tigo, b-low, b-low, blow your nose ( Log Out /  Stella Ella Ola, chop, chop, chop,