Whilst in Launceston recently we decided to give it another try, this time for lunch as it is rather conveniently located near the main city car park.The menu is extensive with options to suite most tastes. The sandwich came with scotch fillet, caramelised onion, a fried egg, all on toasted sourdough. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There was tomato relish on the side.My wife chose the prawn fettuccini which had a combination of chorizo, shallots and fresh herbs with a touch of garlic. You can extend your lunch visit with squid fritto for an entree or a house-churned gelato. Husband asked asked about set menu and was told that we both had to...have it or choose from a la carte however a walk in was allowed to have a set menu for one. My wife had a Sav Blanc from the Tasmanian East Coast, which was rather good. Only remark is their lack of chilli flakes, chilli oil, hot mustard...etc..More, Lunched here recently and quite disappointed - very different to Pierre’s of recent times. OK for lunch in the city but not exactly fine dining. A good place for a celebration.More, When entering the restaurant, it feels like the meal will be as good as the restaurant look. We were 11 so we’re able to compare the different dishes. this worked my better for my partner's meal than for me but it had nothing to do with what they delivered on the plate, i just chose wrong for me. We ordered mains only at 6.45 (steak medium) but did not receive them until 7.45pm. The IPA was OK for a boutique brewery. There are vegetarian options in both entree and main course catergories. Ple refer to our website pierres net au to view our options online. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Launceston, Hotels near Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Hotels near National Automobile Museum of Tasmania, Hotels near Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, Hotels near Launceston Visitor Information Centre, Italian Restaurants for Families in Launceston, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Launceston, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Launceston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Launceston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Launceston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Launceston. very nice wine list and helpful and informed service. The Lounge is available for bookings over the weekend (it’s just became available online) Check out this week’s Stelo Newsletter for our menu and new drinks! they have just taken over Pierre's and we ate there only a couple of days after they started. There was tomato relish on the side. The décor and the general atmosphere hasn’t changed much over the years. Won’t be eating here again. A good place for a celebration. SWEETBREW 93 George Street LAUNCESTON Tas. Only remark is their lack of chilli flakes, chilli oil, hot mustard...etc..More, Lunched here recently and quite disappointed - very different to Pierre’s of recent times. Bookings Highly Recommended ! Stelo is an Italian Restaurant opening soon in Launceston, Tasmania. Do globally the expectation from this kind of restaurant was not reached. We were 11 so we’re able to compare the different dishes. Stelo restaurant at Hazelbrae can be found in Hagley, Tasmani. Produce is all local and they have an interesting twist on their style. The chicken burger and the open steak sandwich was ok but the chips too dry. The sandwich came with scotch fillet, caramelised onion, a fried egg, all on toasted sourdough. How is Mother’s Day upon us so quickly?…, Our much-loved restaurant Stelo at Pierre’s will once again adapt for Launceston’s…, Act Two | Scene 1 – Takeaway The cast and the crew…, If this building could kiss and tell, we’re sure there would be…, “Bar Stelo. My wife chose the prawn fettuccini which had a combination of chorizo, shallots and fresh herbs with a touch of garlic. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The menu is extensive with options to suite most tastes. very nice wine list and helpful and informed service. This tasting menu then goes on to be paired with wine, beer or cocktails for you to have a little party every night at one of our linen-clad tables on soft leather benches. They were both hot and rather tasty and of a good size. There are vegetarian options in both entree and main course catergories. We were looking for a place for a "light" lunch and a cool drink, the day had been warm and it was getting close to 2 in the afternoon. Food best described as trying too hard to be foodie experience. Stelo accepts booking via phon and email. Pierre’s is an institution in Launceston, having been around for over 60 years. I ordered the wagu pasta, a slow cooked meat and a tiramissu. Very disappointed. They were oily and resembled my nan's veggies on Christmas Day (rip Vera). The sandwich came with scotch fillet, caramelised onion, a fried egg, all on toasted sourdough. The menu is extensive with options to suite most tastes. Negroamaro and wagyu…, Deep in July of Launceston’s winter, there is a Chef creating serious…, How is it May? ... you can have a two or 3 couse meal for a standard price or a, 88 George St, Launceston, Tasmania 7250 Australia. Pricing is fair given it is upmarket. The menu is extensive with options to suite most tastes. Pierre's has been operating for more than 60 Years and is a true Launceston Icon. This tasting menu then goes on to be Thank you very narrow and skewed to the bitter end of the scale. Would like to have the “old” Pierre’s back.More, Stelo used to be at Hazelbrae and was well regarded there. The service was also excellent. Our Saturday breakfast menu caters for vegetarians as do both our standard (all week) lunch and dinner menus. The disappointment came from the fish and chips which were too dry , the Prawn Fettucini was not tasty and seems that the Fettucini has not been properly dry ( the sauce was more water, and maybe the reason of the lack of taste). city car park. Just not my place. The restaurant theme is European although this did not really show up on the menu choices. Just not my place. 17 were here. One of the best in town - Stelo at Pierre's. Get quick answers from Pierre's staff and past visitors. The décor and the general atmosphere hasn’t changed much over the years. The restaurant theme is European although this did not really show up on the menu choices. Do globally the expectation from this kind of restaurant was not reached. Generally sufficient quality but bit weird at times. Serving sizes were excellent. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service.