Stephen succeeded to the County in 1097, following the death in the Crusades of his elder brother. Étienne (Stephen) I (1065–1102), Count Palatine of Burgundy, shared his father's nickname Tête-Hardi (the stubborn). He participated in the Crusade of 1101, helping with the capture of Ancyra and fighting in the disastrous Battle of Mersivan, from whence he barely escaped. Casó con Gisela, condesa de Friuli (ver nota 1). Casó con Arnulfo II de Flandes en 967 (ver Condes de Flandes). They were parent of Guigues V of Albon, The Rest of the Story: The Ancestors of Sarah May Paddock Otstott, Sibylle (Matilda) OF BURGUNDY-IVREA (1065-aft1103). Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and Stephanie of Longwy-Metz, and brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Casó con la condesa Gerberga de Maçon Borgoña (ver nota 6). Age 37. aka Stephen I of BURGUNDY & VARDESQUE; of MACON-VARASC; Crusader Born: abt. (de); Estêvão I de Borgonha (pt); Stephen I, Count of Burgundy (en-gb); 艾蒂安一世 (勃艮第伯爵) (zh); Стефан I Бургундијски (sr); エティエンヌ1世 (ja); Estêvão I de Borgonha (pt-br); ستيفن الاول كونت بورجندى (arz); Stephan I (nb); Stefanus I van Bourgondië (nl); Этьен I (ru); Stefano I di Mâcon (it); Estevo I de Borgoña (gl); Stephen I, Count of Burgundy (en-ca); Στέφανος Α΄, κόμης της Βουργουνδίας (el); Stephen I, Count of Burgundy (en) conde palatino de Borgoña (gl); Γάλλος ευγενής (el); Graf von Mâcon und Vienne (de); Count Palatine of Bourgogne (en) Stefano I di Borgogna, Stefano I di Macon, Stefano di Macon (it); Stephan von Burgund (de); Etienne Ier de Bourgogne (fr); Стефан I, Этьен I Бургундский, Стефан I Бургундский, Этьен I Храбрый, Стефан I Храбрый (ru); Esteban I de Borgona (es); Steven I van Bourgondie, Stefanus I van Bourgondie, Steven I van Bourgondië (nl), Gisela of Burgundy, Marchioness of Montferrat, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Stephen_I_of_Burgundy&oldid=369792040, Uses of Wikidata Infobox with no family name, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, 1065 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584). The Counts of Champagne ruled the region of Champagne from 950 to 1316. Otón Guillermo de Maçon, conde de Borgoña nació el año 958 en Lombardía, Italia. Antepasados de Eberardo de Friuli: sus padres fueron Umroch (Enrique) II de Artois y Engeltruda de Friuli (su madre fue Anspergue de Lombradía y su abuela Ansa de Lombardía, que era hija de Liutprando I de los Longobardos y de Guntruda de Baviera: ver Reyes Longobardos y Casa de Baviera). Abuelos paternos: Gerhard I de Bouzonvielle, duque de la Alta Lorena (c.980 a 10045, hijo de Adalberto II, conde de Metz y Judith de Suabia, hermana de Hermann I e Suabia) y Gisela, condesa de Alsacia. 2) Casa solar: Franco Condado, o Condado de Borgoña, Francia. Previously, he had been the count of Mâcon since his father's death in 1102, with his brother, William of Vienne. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. Murió asesinado el 23-IX-1102, en Askalon, Palestina. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository, Esteban I de Borgoña (es); Étienne Ier de Bourgogne (fr); Esteve I de Borgonya (ca); Stephan I. Stephen succeeded to the County in 1097, following the death in the Crusades of his elder brother. Fue hermana de Thierry II, duque de la Alta Lorena. Renaud III, Count of Burgundy, William III of Mâcon, Spanish: conde Esteban de Borgoña, el Atrevido, French: comte Etienne de Bourgogne, Tête Hardie, German: graf Stephan von Burgund, Tollkopf, Italian: conte Stefano di Borgogna, l'Ardito, Dutch: graaf Stefaan van Boergondië, de Kale, Étiennette de Longwy, countess consort of Bourgogne, Béatrice Clémence de Lorraine, Countess of Burgundy, William III of Mâcon, William IV of Burgundy, Hugues de Bourgogne, archevêques de Besançon, Clemence de Bourgogne, Comtesse de Burgundy, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_I,_Count_of_Burgundy. 990 in Burgundy, France, d. 4 September 1057 in Burgundy, France Mother: Alice (Adelaide or Judith), b. ca. Beatrix died in 1116/1117. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. Reginald III or Renaud III, son of Stephen I (Tête-hardi) and Beatrix of Lorraine, was the count of Burgundy between 1127 and 1148. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and his wife Stephanie, and younger brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count Guillaume (William) I of Burgundy and … 1065-1102. Stephen succeeded to the County in 1097 following the death in the Crusades of his elder brother. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. Casó con Ermetruda de Roucy, condesa de Reims en 975 (ver nota 7). [6] Gerberga, condesa de Maçon Borgoña nació el año 947. Murió en 1092. Abuelos maternos: Suppo II de Spoleto (hijo de Maurin de Sploeto y nieto de Suppo I de Spoleto) y Berta (hija de Wilfredo). [3] Willa de Medici Arles nació el año 916. Murió el 11-XI-986, en Chateau de Pouilly, Pouilly-Sur-Saone, Borgoña. He was the fourth son of Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa by his second… …   Wikipedia, Renaud III, Count of Burgundy — Renaud III (c. 1093 ndash; 1148), son of Stephen I ( Tête hardi ) and Beatrix of Lorraine, was the count of Burgundy between 1127 and 1148. 1035 in Burgundy, France, d. 11 November 1087 in France Father: Renaud I, Count of Burgundy, b. William was the father of several notable children, including Pope Callixtus II. Beatriz de Maçon Borgoña, heredera del Franco Condado, nació en 1145. Age 37. Stephen I Count of Burgundy nickname is Stephen the Rash (nickname); Étienne Ier de Bourgogne (French). Está sepultado en Besançon, Borgoña. Sus padres fueron Gerardo I "el Grande", duque de la Alta Lorena y Hedwig de Namur. 1065 . Murió después de 827. He was succeeded by his eldest son, Reginald III of Burgundy. Stephen I, Count Palatine of Burgundy, shared his father"s nickname "the Rash". [2] Humberto II de Toscana nació hacia el año 907 y murió el 967. His younger brother was Pope Callixtus II. He was Count of Burgundy, Mâcon and Vienne. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and his wife Stephanie, and younger brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy, and Pope Callixtus II. William was the father of several… …   Wikipedia, William III, Count of Burgundy — (1110 1127) inherited his father William II s counties Burgundy and Mâcon as his only son, following William II s assassination by his barons. Previously, he had been the count of Mâcon since his father s death in 1102, with his brother, William of… …   Wikipedia, William I, Count of Burgundy — William I (1020 ndash; 1087), called the Great ( le Grand or Tête Hardie , the Rash ) was Count of Burgundy and Mâcon from 1057 to 1087. VIII. OK, Cycling at the 1984 Summer Olympics - Men's individual road race. William III was himself then assassinated aged only 17 in 1127 and succeeded by Renaud II, son of… …   Wikipedia, Reginald II, Count of Burgundy — Reginald II, Count Palatine of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon, Vienne and Oltingen, was born in 1061; he was the eldest son of William I of Burgundy and brother to Stephen I of Burgundy, his successor, as well as to Pope Callixtus II.He succeeded to …   Wikipedia, Stephen I — can refer to either*Stephen I of Croatia, ruled 1030. Son of William I "the Great" count of Burgundy and Étiennette de Longwy, countess consort of Bourgogne Stephen I (1065–1102), Count Palatine of Burgundy, sharing his father's nickname "the Rash" (French tête hardie), was Count of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon and Vienne. William I (1020 – 12 November 1087), called the Great (le Grand or Tête Hardie, "the Stubborn"), was Count of Burgundy from 1057 to 1087 and Mâcon from 1078 to 1087. 3) Armas: Las armas del Franco Condado son: D'azur, semé de billettes d'or, au lion du même, armé et lampassé de gueules, brochant sur le tout. Stephen I Count of Burgundy has one child, VII. Murió en Bamberg, como prisionero imperial, el 30-VIII-966. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and Stephanie of Longwy-Metz, and brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Casó hacia 1064 con Estefanía de Barcelona, hija de Ramón Berenguer I, conde de Barcelona. 1065-1102. William I "the Great", Count of Burgundy, b. ca. His younger brothers were Reginald II Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. He was Count of Burgundy, Mâcon and Vienne. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. Stephen I, Count of Burgundy Count Palatine of Bourgogne. Stephen I (1065–1102), Count Palatine of Burgundy, sharing his father's nickname "the Rash" (French tête hardie), was Count of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon and Vienne. Casó con Stephanie (Etienette) de Longwy en 1043 (ver nota 8). Murió el 15-XI-1184. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. Stephen I (1065–1102), Count Palatine of Burgundy, sharing his father's nickname "the Rash" (French tête hardie), was Count of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon and Vienne. Murió el 17-II-1003/04 en Gante, Bélgica. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and Stephanie of Longwy-Metz, and younger brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Casó con Gozelón I de Lotaringia (Baja Lorena) y tuvieron por hijos a Oda de Lorena y a Godofredo de Bouillón (Lorena) el famoso cruzado, que murió en Jerusalén durante la Primera Cruzada. He was a son of Renaud I and Alice of Normandy, daughter of Richard II, Duke of Normandy. [7] Ermetruda de Roucy, condesa de Reims nació hacia el año 963, en Rheim, Marne, Francia. Death • 0 Sources. Anscario II, conde de Ivrea nació hacia el año 840. Children: Beatrix of BURGUNDY ; Etienne (Baron) d' OISELET ; Clementia de BOURGOGNE-COMTE ; Jean I `le Sage' (Duke/Count) de BURGUNDY Possible Child: Agnes de BOURGOGNE Alternative Father of Possible Child: Stephen (Etienne) II of BURGUNDY Stephen I Count Palatine of Burgundy. Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count William I of Burgundy and his wife Stephanie, and younger brother to Reginald II, Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. Casó con Gisela de Nevers. Death • 0 Sources. Home. Tuvieron por hijos a Berenguer II de Ivrea (901, que sigue) y Humberto II de Toscana (c.907, ver nota 2). 1065 . Born into a powerful and influential family, he was the son of Count Guillaume (William) I of Burgundy and … He was Count of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon and Vienne. Sus padres fueron Alberto III de Longwy, duque de la Alta Lorena (c.1005 a 3-II-1048/49) y Clemencia de Foix (ver su ascendencia). His younger brothers were Reginald II Count of Burgundy and Pope Callixtus II. William I (1020 – 12 November 1087), called the Great (le Grand or Tête Hardie, "the Stubborn"), was Count of Burgundy from 1057 to 1087 and Mâcon from 1078 to 1087. Geni requires JavaScript! Their children were: 1) Isabella, who married Hugh, Count of Champagne who later renounced her and their son Eudes. Stephen died shortly thereafter, in 1102, aged 37. Category:Stephen I of Burgundy. This page was last edited on 8 October 2019, at 00:23. Casó con Agatha de Lorena hacia 1130. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_I,_Count_of_Burgundy for more information. Log In Once logged in, you can add biography in the database. 17 May 1102. the Battle of Ramla, Kingdom of Jerusalem, Israel. 1056 Died: 27 May 1102 Palestine k. or murdered at Battle of Rama HM George I's 15-Great Grandfather. Casó con BEATRIZ DE LOVAINA hacia 1090 (ver nota 10). Directories Newly added. He participated in the Crusade of 1101, helping with the capture of Ancyra and fighting in the disastrous Battle of Mersivan, from whence he barely escaped. Abuelos maternos: Alberto II, conde de Namur (ver Casa de Namur) y Regelinda de Lorena. He participated in the Crusade of 1101, helping with the capture of Ancyra and fighting in the disastrous Battle of Mersivan, from whence he barely escaped. Murió el 21-II-1087. Reginald II, Count of Burgundy — Reginald II, Count Palatine of Burgundy and Count of Mâcon, Vienne and Oltingen, was born in 1061; he was the eldest son of William I of Burgundy and brother to Stephen I of Burgundy, his successor, as well as to Pope Callixtus II.He succeeded to … Wikipedia