Super convenient. I had been wanting this little palette for a few years but was always put off by the price until I finally got this as a gift. Value Sets. And, NO TOUCH UPS NEEDED ALL DAY!!! Yesterday, I woke at 4:00 am, went on a road trip... 19 hours total - to Florida & back! LOL I also noticed breakouts in those areas shortly after. I have pretty bad acne/rosacea and this palette will only do so much for serious, full-face color correcting problems like that, but the green is good for light redness on the nose tip, for example. My only wish is that it would come in more than one shade palette. Featured. Foundation Quiz. Definitely recommend. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 4.20 out of 5 stars (989 reviews) Stila. Nothing has worked as well as this!!! Pricey, but worth it! 1 product ratings - Stila Perfecting Concealer, Shade H, 0.27 oz, 2 product ratings - Stila Stay All Day Concealer, 1 product ratings - Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer, Fair, 0.23 oz, 1 product ratings - Stila Stay All Day Concealer in Bare, Light, Tone, Buff, or Medium - NIB, 4 product ratings - stila Stay All Day Foundation - Concealer & Brush Kit in Warm – New in Box. The orange is irrelevant for my fair skin. I'm very disappointed that I spent so much money again on a product that did NOTHING for my melasma. It's expensive but so worth the price. My only complaint would be it settles in fine lines, but it's easy to pat it out when that happens. Quick Shop. TL;DR: Very buildable and blendable for natural, surprisingly good coverage, but not a full concealer for serious problem areas. That being said, however, I do get a lot of use out of this palette. I have tried A LOT of concealers and color correctors. Virtual Try-On. It's too much of a production for me to use it every day, but when I have a particular concern, like eye circles or redness, this is very helpful!! This product doesn't even deserve a star at all!!! I bought this because I have dark circles and sometimes I have a hard time using both a corrector then a concealer. I have Nails. Some of the reviews indicated it was greasy, but I find it perfectly moisturizing and easier to blend than other cream makeup for my dryer skin. View cart for details. 20 product ratings - STILA STAY ALL DAY CONCEALER - BARE 01 - x 2, 2 product ratings - Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer, Deep, 0.23 oz, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Fan for life! I picked this up in store about a year ago and still use it often. This combination of velvety smooth, color-correcting creams and translucent setting powders deliver professional makeup artist, color balancing results. I looked as great at 11:30 pm as I did when I left my house at 5:00 am!!!! This has quickly become one of my favorite makeup products. ... Stila. even comes with a guide of how to use the colors correctly for your skin and everything. I have never worn foundation but as I have gotten older, I have moved to BB creams. I'm almost completely out of the green! After using this product I noticed that my skin was extra oily in the places that I had applied (mostly chin and nose). Makeup Palettes. This color correction palette is amazing, has everything you need in this small little case and it all works perfectly. Sheer to medium, buildable colored creams allow for flexible coverage. Black-Owned Brands. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Red 6 (Cl 15850). Mascara & Lash Quiz. But most other shades work well for me. I followed the steps to the T and even mixed a few colors and nothing worked. I was VERY disappointed that it did NOTHING for me. 2 product ratings - 2 Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer Medium Tan 0.23 oz . I bought this product to cover skin tone issues. I would not buy this product again. The powders at the bottom also add a nice finishing touch. I've used mainly the peach cream and the lavender powder. The back is very helpful knowing where to place the different colors and how to best use this palette. I was super exhausted; but, you couldn't tell!!!! Use under foundation or over to protect. I decided to give this palette a try and be my corrector/concealer all in one. Foundation Shade Finder. The products are creamy and easy to blend. I tried a LARGE variety of color correcting products because I have mild post-chemo discoloration all over, too. My wife told me she wanted this. It's always creamy and the peach color matches my skin tone perfectly. So I got it for her she has used it every day before the rest of her makeup she loves the way this works so well. The formula does not cake up, goes on smooth, and covers under my eyes and the sun damage on my cheeks PERFECTLY. While using the color corrector there was no noticeable difference in the areas I was attempting to cover. Where are all the reviews and hype of this product on YT? This covers the best. This combination of velvety smooth, color-correcting creams and translucent setting powders deliver professional makeup artist, color balancing results. Guess I'll just have to pick up another one! My biggest joy is how perfect this palette is for the eye area! I watched a few YouTube videos to maximize my use. Price $45.00. The underye corrector is amazing! Customizable - all the correctors you need in one convenient palette. New in Box. I highly recommend! But, overall I love the product. I live in a 4-seasons climate and use all the colors year round. Best Selling. I can't believe how much I love this palette. Correct and Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette, This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. I am on my 3rd palette and I am sold. This is an amazing all in one corrector. product blends out nicely, and works perfectly under foundation. The difference is amazing!!!! All the colors are smooth, the top all being cream products and the bottom two powder. Colors blend very well and don't like funny. Stila Concealer Palettes. But, genetics have given me DEEP set eyes with DARK under eye circles. I am 46 and keeping wrinkles away pretty great, so far. Go to previous slide - Best Selling. This product is goes on smooth enough and blends well enough to work under the sheerest of BB creams without making me look like a cake face and 10 years older. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Montmorillonite, Illite, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol. I love the correctors and concealers in this palette! See. I have very dark circles & deep set eyes. This is by far mt favorite color correcting palette. Translucent powders in different finishes make sure the end result matches the rest of your skin. Packaging is gorgeous! I am in my 50's and fair. I do wish, however, Stila made this palette refillable as I am almost out of green. I haven't tried it, but it's certainly much, much cheaper than this one, which is why I took off a star. Love having everything in one pallete. It covers my dark circles flawlessly. The larger two pans are powders and I honestly don't use them so much. I have hereditary dark under eyes circles. I am new to color correcting and an ameteur and this is so easy to use on my hyperpigmentation and dark circles under eyes. NYX makes a similar palette for around $10. Perfection doesn't always come naturally, so this all-in-one correcting palette is designed to address every skin tone imperfection and provide the education to make color-correction super easy to understand. I love this because you could just use this and your skin would look good, I use this on occasion on my face and neck to cover flaws. I have melasma and after seeing reviews on YouTube I really thought I could finally cover it up. I think I just need to practice my technique. Correct and Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette. Opens in a new window. NOTHING LASTED OR WORKED WELL!!! Stila's Correct and Perfect Palette is the only one-stop shop for all complexions and all color correction concerns. My "mask of pregnancy" is still present 20 months after giving birth. So far, this colorecting palette has helped cover it up, especially the melasma mustache. As I stated, I am on my 3rd purchase and use it daily. The skin conditions cleared up once I stopped using the product. fairly deep, reddish eyebags and combining the peach, pink, and yellow tones as needed brightens that area incredibly and yet looks and feels like nothing! I'm using a Sigma concealer brush to apply, for reference. I watched the videos and practiced until I got it to cover dark under eye circles and not look like that's what I'm trying to do. This is a keeper. Works really well covering up discoloration and bruising. 4.4 out of 5 stars (10) Total Ratings 10, $41.00 New. I had heard EmilyNoel on YouTube say that she use a Lavender brightening powder from a different brand on top of her concealer and I think it does help. Something went wrong. I have only used this palette once, but I can already see a noticeable difference in my under eye darkness. Stilla Stila Correct & All in One Color Correcting Palette 094800351103. But, STILA wemt on to my oily skin flawlessly & after makeop application, STAYED ALL DAY! Stila's Correct and Perfect Palette is the only one-stop shop for all complexions and all color correction concerns. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The results - a perfected, even skin tone...redness, sallowness, dark circles and grey tones 'disappear' with a stroke of a brush, and with a natural look. Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling. The green really covers red, the pink really brightens the under eye area, the yellow and orange really conceal under the eyes, and the peach also conceals everything else. Stila is a favorite brand of mine and this palette is very good, but I'm not sure if it's the best for the price. All the colors correct with just using a teeny bit of product, so it will last a long a time. Nail Polish. And, lasts ALL DAY!!