Perfect for all skin types, Illuminating Powder Foundation minimizes skin imperfections for ageless, timeless skin that simply glows. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. It is a shade in the Illuminating Liquid Foundation range, which is a liquid foundation with a semi-matte … The Kaolin clay helps keep your skin clear and healthy. Skin Combination, Fair, Cool. Use code, Spend $85 on gift sets and receive your choice of a complimentary Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia 30ml fragrance. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. … ... Do you sell products like Stila'a Illuminating Liquid Foundation 20 Watts. Minimum monthly payments are required. Start your review of stila Illuminating Powder Foundation! There are 1 items available. 99. Definitely will buy again. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Stila Illuminating Liquid Foundation, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thank you! I like it because it goes not smoothly and feels light, Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2016. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Thank you for your support! Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I am very pale, and the color doesn't stand out. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. My favorite foundation. You can buy the matching powder and it helps combat that dewy look later on in the day if it's summertime. I like it because it goes not smoothly and feels light. Looking for the perfect color? Not to worry -- we can still help! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. C $24.78; Buy It Now; Calculate Shipping ; From United States; Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill - 10 Watts… Your browsers Javascript functionality is turned off. Thanks! View cart for details. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Wash the Illuminating Powder Foundation sponge regularly in soap and water to eliminate bacteria. Infused with Mica, … Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. A Lynn Tilton Company, https://www.stilacosmetics.com/illuminating-powder-foundation-refill/S013030004.html. Reduced Price. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Great seller!!! 5.0 out of 5 stars stila illuminating foundation 20 watt. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. It's a forever favorite, but has become more difficult to buy in local stores due to a supply issue, so amazon is always my best guarantee of getting it. The holes in the bottom of the Illuminating Powder Foundation Compact will allow the sponge to air out and return to normal quickly. Subject to credit approval. I am always in search of a perfect foundation. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It definitely is illuminating, so people with oily skin may not love this. powder foundation. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! I really like the Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 10 Watts, 0.34 Ounce. Let your inner radiance shine through with this unique, all-in-one powder foundation. Stila 20 Watts is described by the brand as "For light complexions with neutral beige undertones." I would recommend the 20 watts for ivory skin, in my opinion it's the perfect shade for ivory complexions. Very much appreciated. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2013. Blends well, and I like the brightening aspect. Home Products Makeup Face Foundation Liquid Illuminating Liquid Foundation 20 Watts. He could not tell it was the makeup. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Subject to credit approval. I need a light coverage foundation, and this is light and makes my skin look dewy and glowing. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill. Illuminating Powder Foundation can be worn alone or over top of Tinted Moisturizer. Great product with a price that fits it's quality. stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill Amazon.com Price: $ 28.00 (as of 06/11/2020 04:48 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to … And the new formula is definitely made for a lighter coverage, not nearly as buildable as the old version (not that it was easy to build up coverage with the old version either, or that it was very unlikable, took a lot of foundation). Stila Stay All Day Cover Powder Finish Foundation & Cream Concealer. Infused with Mica, tiny crystals found in nature, this unique formula helps reflect light for luminous skin that looks fresh and bright. Apply with a sponge or buff it into the skin with the flat end of Brush #24. View cart for details. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2016. If you would like a heavier coverage, I suggest choosing a different one. stila.