Unable to add item to List. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. Read now. Perfect for all skin types, illuminating powder foundation minimizes skin imperfections for ageless, timeless skin that simply glows. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Hello, Sign in. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Amazon adds new Beauty and Grooming products constantly to offer you the best selection of Premium Beauty items. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Perfect for all skin types, Illuminating Powder Foundation minimizes skin imperfections for ageless, timeless skin that simply glows. I've never had this problem using Stilla and better yet, I don't even have to use 1/2 the makeup products Id normally wear to achieve this level of amazing. Stila Stila Cosmetics Illuminating Powder Foundation 10g Refill SPF12 60 Watt. I don't even have to reapply the entire time at work, it covers as great by the end of the day as it does at the beg. Shake well before use.Twist cap until button pops up.Push and release button to fill dropper.Twist cap fully off and push button to dispense one to two drops of foundation to apply over face.If more coverage is desired, let dry then build one to two drops over the first layernded. Premium Beauty, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. An infused with Mica, tiny crystals found in nature, this unique formula helps reflect light for luminous skin that looks fresh and bright. Reviewed in the United States on 16 November 2017. Stila Cosmetics Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill SPF 12 - 10 Watts, STILA Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 20 Watts, STILA Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 30 Watts, Stila Cosmetics Powder Foundation Illuminating, SPF 12, 50 Watts, STILA Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 60 Watts, STILA Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 70 Watts. Stila Stila Cosmetics Illuminating Powder Foundation 10g Refill SPF12 60 Watt. Anything good about it faded, and everything bad about it stayed forever! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. ViewStila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill - 60 Watts- Get Lowest Price- Compare Prices- Go to Stila CosmeticsLet your inner radiance shine through with this unique, all-in-one powder foundation. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Available in 60 watts shade. It is a shade in the Illuminating Pressed Powder range, which is a pressed powder foundation with a luminous finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $28.00 and contains 0.34 oz. Please try your search again later. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill - 60 Watts Let your inner radiance shine through with this unique, all-in-one powder foundation. STILA Illuminating Powder Foundation Refill, 60 Watts, 0.34 OZ (10.0 g) Web ID: 00094800002661 Product Description: Let your inner radiance shine through Stila Cosmetics Illuminating Powder Foundation SPF 12 is a unique, all-in-one powder foundation. Stila 60 Watts is described by the brand as "For medium to dark complexions with golden beige undertones." You can edit your question or post anyway. Thank you! Age 44-55. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Let your inner radiance shine through with this unique, all-in-one powder foundation. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.