Using Brush #33, fingers or a sponge, apply to the centre of the face and blend outward. This dreamy formula glides onto skin and immediately goes to work to help minimize skin blemishes and imperfection. I'm usually the color "sand" in many different brands.. after doing research online about the colors for this line it seemed like it would be a perfect match. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This product has been already added to There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There's a problem loading this menu right now. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. I bought this after reading the reviews on here. I will definitely be purchasing again. And it was because the next shade lighter or darker would be off to me. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Foundation & Cream Concealer Hue 5 Duo 1oz / 30mL FS, USPS First Class Mail International / First Class Package International Service, New Stila Star Studded Eight Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Shimmer 8pc Gift Set, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Alloy, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Dark Brown, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder Translucent *NIB, Stila Stay All Day Foundation, Concealer & Brush Kit - Warm 13, Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer, Fair, 0.23 oz, Pro Classic 30ml TLM Colour Changing Foundation Magic Flawless Concealer Makeup, Stila stay all day liquid foundation 1 ounce, concealer and brush kit maple 14, Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer, Fair, 0.23 oz (2 Pack), Stila Stay All Day Cover Powder Finish Foundation & Cream Concealer - Almond 11, NIB STILA ILLUMINATING POWDER FOUNDATION REFILL SPF 12 #50 WATTS, STILA Hide and Chic Fluid Foundation 30 mL / 1 FL Oz ~ DEEP 2 ~ NIB. A great package for the price. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Unique oxygen technology leaves skin hydrated, nourished and helps prevent premature aging. After a while it will oxidize to your color...or at least to me and it looked more natural. Didn't even last through my event. This pairing of foundation and concealer--features an oil-free, high-definition, high-performance foundation that stays all day and delivers a flawless finish. I even wore my favorite oil control primer. Stay All Day® Foundation has been reunited with its coordinating concealer! The concealer is extremely creamy and opaque, easy to apply and blend, and the foundation is a nice medium coverage that wears really well with only a little bit of breakdown and settling throughout the day. I looked absolutely horrible and I was only 2 hours into wearing it. Foundation: To dispense, press down evenly on opposite ends of the dish pump.